UKIP Leadership Happening

People of Sup Forums I give you news that the MSM refuses to tell you. There is a lady called Anne Marie Water standing for UKIP leadership who wants to send the muzzies packing. She is really popular but our support could clinch it for her. Please help spread this and we can save britain.
forbritain.uk/first-100-days-ukip-leader

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/12/if-elected-party-leader-zionist-anne-marie-waters-will-sound-ukips-death-knell-part-2/#more-154631
dropbox.com/s/6ccaqcxij702d1e/Economy Manifesto File PDF.pdf?dl=0
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/12/if-elected-party-leader-zionist-anne-marie-waters-will-sound-ukips-death-knell-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll for everyone will realise she is the best candidate, but as usual will do fucking nothing.

Is she the subversive hyperfag who was thrown out of Labor because she shilled for Israel solely over fag issues?

No

UKIP is over. Go home.

I'll support her.

Anne Marie Waters is properly based and has been campaigning against muslims for years

For the bazillionth fucking time: DON'T TRUST WOMEN IN POLITICS!

No, it is. I've just looked it up myself to confirm.

so you'd let muslims into your country so long as they dont back israel?

Margaret Thatcher is one of my heroes

Here is a good article on this woman.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/12/if-elected-party-leader-zionist-anne-marie-waters-will-sound-ukips-death-knell-part-2/#more-154631

It's not an either/or proposition, but a subversive, zionist faggot would like to frame it that way.

interesting

she isn't a zionist she has the backing of the EDL and she was talking about gay marriage rights in israel? which isnt really pro-israel. also jeremy corbyn loves palestine which would you choose to exist israel or palestine?

>she isn't a zionist
>she has the backing of the EDL
Too bad cuckchan doesn't have filters.
>which would you choose to exist israel or palestine?
It's not a relevant question to the West.

Yes, she is hard line commie, but has latched onto UKIP because she hates Islam so much no-one else wants her.
Personally, I agree with her on this, but on nothing else. She is very pro-Israel, so who the hell wants that?

it absolutely is palestine is a terrorist muslim state backed by lefties I would want palestine dead before israel anyday

ok who else is talking about islam?

>she isn't a zionist
>she has the backing of the EDL

Top kek

where is she a commie?

Oh I completely agree. But do you trust someone with crazy lefty views that will take up a vacant seat just for their pet issue? What can she offer on any other issue?

It's a question for jews occupying the West. Jews aren't Western and their political pet projects should hold as much sway as Islamic ones -- none.

Read the article I already posted in the thread.

SO you love it when muslims bomb people in the streets

also the fuckers supported jeremy corbyn fucking jeremy corbyn who wanted to bend over for the EU the daily stormer and these guys can get fucked

This, plus she's a lesbian, feminist and atheist. Dear oh dear.

yeah the commies loved churchill

>Waters, who identifies as lesbian and is in a civil partnership, says she has been a LGBT activist since her days at university.

ha ha ha. how stupid do you think people are?

where is she a commie please tell me? because she was in labour and then booted by grand leader corbyn

What does UKIP support now? I thought the whole reason UKIP existed was because Nigel really wanted to leave the EU.
Now that that's a reality what are the optics of the party?

No, but I'm not going to engage in your intellectual dishonesty anymore. It's clear you're a hasbarat shill posting straight from israel.

well the reason why they did badly last election was because they gave everything they had to the tories for brexit, now they're working on a new issue namely anti muslim and she's the most based I think

Why? She was an idiot who ruined this country's manufacturing industry and sent thousands of jobs to China.

Anne Marie is a lesbian. Lesbians don't have a constant sexual taqiyya and therefore can be more trusted with power.

LOL she saved the UK from communism and you're saying she sent the jobs to china no labour sent the jobs to china mainly tony blair

Also here is her economic policy, giving tax cuts and promoting small businesses doesnt seem very communist to me? also she's taking on apple so that in of itself is great.
dropbox.com/s/6ccaqcxij702d1e/Economy Manifesto File PDF.pdf?dl=0

intellectual dishonesty you're the one calling her a commie when she's not, a "feminist" who speaks out against islam she's not a garden variety lesbian. dropbox.com/s/6ccaqcxij702d1e/Economy Manifesto File PDF.pdf?dl=0

>She is very pro-Israel, so who the hell wants that?
Who cares. The jewish problem is within our countries, not in Israel.

Our coal industry was ruined on her watch, who do you think supplies our coal now?

Have a bump.

She literally is a JEWISH plant.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/12/if-elected-party-leader-zionist-anne-marie-waters-will-sound-ukips-death-knell-part-2/

Don't listen to this kekistani faggot shilling a commi homo .

I joined the Labour Party because I believed that all people should have equal rights, and should never be disadvantaged as a result of characteristics that they cannot change. I believed that people should have the same rights and protections irrespective of their gender or skin colour. I believed in fairness and in justice. I believed in civil liberties and a government run by the people for the people.

Sauce?

she is a lesbian

so she deserves the rope