Last thread 404'd

Last thread 404'd

uck it let's have an SA thread
Someone give me a rundown of what's happening in the country. I feel so disconnected.
//
Praat afrikaans, maar engels is beter as jy nie die buitelanders weg wil jaag van die draad nie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3a1HBnGbNic
youtube.com/watch?v=QlYS2lhzhW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_South_Africa
imdb.com/title/tt0997233/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt
youtube.com/watch?v=6AoptrnFo5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NmdcDmTRfRA
youtube.com/watch?v=LLQ4xHuRnTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e19zHsBBzu0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopaganism_in_South_Africa
helsinki.fi/~teppo/A Dragon.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yzzdIlVGrgk
therightstuff.biz/2017/09/11/wolfmans-activism-entertainment-technically-hell
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eBbmd1EcnmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

also does anyone have SA related memes? (spurdo gondola wojak)

How dangerous are the cities?

>also does anyone have SA related memes?
who was that built raver guy who became a meme here some years back?
SA bros help me out.

Demography

Vernon Koekemoer?

>Vernon Koekemoer?
YES

basically a south african chuck noris for those who dont know.

I dont know of any other memes.

Let's not revive Vernon Koekemoer. Some memes have run their course.

I think its because we don't need memes, if we want something funny we just look at pics of out police and politicians.

Have you guys ever been to Swaziland?

Also the original memer, Casper de Vries.
Dutch bros will appreciate this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3a1HBnGbNic

Yes. Basically a failed state with an absolute monarch. Economy consists of weed exports, whores and remittances.

Yes

Ive been meaning to go for ears now, but no. my family used to have some land there and my grandmother went each year in an ossewa (horse drawn carage thing) with all the seep there to graze in the winter (or summer, not sure the order). Ive never actually been outside SA.

What about Lesotho? Why don't you guys just annex these countries already ?

Because we aren't Brits or Americans.
Let them do their own thing.

I don't think they need to annex more black people to give their taxes and safety too.
I've heard some pet blacks are ok but pet black can be trained like a wolf can,some might seem tamed some might be genuinely tamed but you're dealing with an animal at the end of the day.
Blacks are the same.

Why does the story of nelson mandela end with apartheid?
Because civic nationalism is just bolshevism with a different name.
>"from an ivory tower"

youtube.com/watch?v=QlYS2lhzhW0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_South_Africa

what do you think?

Yes - lived there for years. 1974 - 1979, then 1984.

In all fairness, we could annex Lesotho and nothing will change. There are more citizens of Lesotho working in South Africa than in Lesotho. It's a basket case. Once again, their main export is weed.

I think that this movie, 'Without the King', has the inhabitants bitching about King Mswati III who's pretty much just a POS.

imdb.com/title/tt0997233/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

Not sure, but there was /some/ documentary like that.

Fucking bordergore looks so ugly in the map though.

Isnt it basically south african already?
>no borders
>people from there working here without passports or anything
>only 20% of south africans pay tax so were not missing out on tax from the swaziens anyway
>goverment doest build roads and shit in half the country anyway, so they arnt missing out on anything

Not a meme, but a bit of South African humor: Derrick Watts, 'Car Guard'

youtube.com/watch?v=6AoptrnFo5Y

v

ggg

Most Afrikaans primary school kids don't wear shoes to school during summer. It's a cultural thing. We believe it's healthy for some strange reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmdcDmTRfRA
youtube.com/watch?v=LLQ4xHuRnTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e19zHsBBzu0

Ek mis kaalvoet skool.

>57-0
>The state of Springbok rugby

i Learnt something new then

Ek ook. Kaalvoet-skool-toe-meesterras.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopaganism_in_South_Africa

Anyone familliar with this?

International Rugby and Cricket is dead in SA.
Politics and overseas money killed it.

Let's not talk about that. Too soon. Way too soon.

Are your quotas here to stay then?

Probably.

Shitty thing about never wearing shoes when you are young, your feet get broader than what is now considered normal due to no shoes pushing on the side, so when you become an adult no standard shoe fits and you have to wear size half shoes that you can never find anywhere.

The kids in those pics are obviously poor as dirt, but even in wealthy schools the kids will go to school with bare feet. It's admittedly a strange custom.

Is that actually true?
I have always had to buy a higher size shoe due to width.

helsinki.fi/~teppo/A Dragon.pdf

Shit. Never thought of it that way. I always buy half sizes or shoes that are way too big. Someone should do a study on this.

Thats one of my gf criteria, if she has no problem walking outside barefoot she is wife material.

Unfortunately its rare so at this rate im going to have to marry a 12 year old.

I recently called Amazon telephone support, and the woman had a lovely accent. But she couldn't quite understand wtf I was explaining to her.

I asked her where her accent was from, and she said she was from SA. She spoke eloquently and properly, but had a hard time understanding my issue (which may have been unique to the USA).

Was she a nigger?

Does South Africa really have white people? Dats pretty cool. When I hear 'Africa' I immediately think of diseased niggers getting gibsmedat for no reason.

barefoot and pregnant ;)

B...but you were told to give your country to blacks so you could enjoy it!
Enjoy our cultural shit from the west...
That's because you're an American brainlet,who pays all those taxes if not the 10% of whites?

Outside of nigger cities like Johannesburg, we keep them in "plakkerskampe" or "squater camps".

Fuck you, don't turn our innocent culture into a degenerate foot fetish.

>Charlise Theron ran around barefoot on a farm at age 12

Don't bully me. I'm sheltered.

describe the accent. blacks and whites have totally different ones.

>Fuck you, don't turn our innocent culture into a degenerate foot fetish.

Couldn't be soon enough, Andries.
Honestly so difficult trying to watch that whole game
>tfw when you lived and grew up in Pretoria for 16 years

As I recall, it was a bit nasaly and medium pitched, but the enunciation was clear and absolutely no slang was used at all. Seemed like a really dulled down version of an Australian accent. Not a high pitched voice though, which is why I suspect black.

probably, ive seen papers on some other differences between shoe and barefoot children, mostly related to the toe positions.

Have any of you ever been to Orania? What is it like?

s

If there is any comparison being made to an Australian accent then I would hazard that she's Afrikaans

>Seemed like a really dulled down version of an Australian accent.
Did she sound like a female version of Dicaprio in Blood Diamond or the guy in District 9?
Then she was white.

If she sounded like a fetus without a brain, then she was black.

more

bump

You could replace ANC with DA and it would still be valid.

Vryheids Front Plus is our only hope.

Thanks. Next time such a thing happens, what is one or a few questions I could ask to suss it out, without directly saying 'are you black'?

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=yzzdIlVGrgk

Is this guy trying to kill you or just take the land away from farmers?

Nice podcast about the current situation is South Africa:

First 30 mins is wider, /Southern African/ history, then it gets specific to South Africa.

therightstuff.biz/2017/09/11/wolfmans-activism-entertainment-technically-hell

Talks about, how the Guptas (Indian family) came to own or control much of it, the squatter camps, that supposedly blacks have to own 70% of any business so the largest companies have moved out and RSA's bonds are junk status.

A decent news site:

radiofreesouthafrica.com/

a

s

To a degree it may be true if you are naturally flat footed. You could use some kind of support to help maintain what little arch you have otherwise you will end up with some pretty severe ankle and knee issues as well.
Also for just about anyone the build up of corns-calluses from walking barefoot constantly will also add to the size of your foot. Probably minimally enough to
Require an extra shoe size.

r

Weird thing is, if it was a South African and you asked them about their race they probably wouldn't mind you asking. We're not that far down the pc maelstrom.

Question to SA anons, what percentage of your white population is Boer/Afrikaner and what percentage is Anglo? And do you guys live in the same areas/get along?

is this shit for real?

he claims to want to kill the boer and run all the whites into the ocean when he gets elected, but when hes drunk he sings afrikaans music and says he loves white people, so hes probably just tsundere

YES!

that's sexy m8

Depends, but I know Indians and Coloureds are cool with questions like that.
Most blacks too.

It's just the trendy young blacks who think the world owes them something while driving the newest Mercedes that their unqualified government employed parents payed for, who have a problem.

About 60% Afrikaner & 40% Anglo. With a few Portuguese, Greeks, Lebs etc somewhere in the mix too. Generally we get along with some banter between the groups. There really isn't much animosity.

Still pretty sketchy m8

Stay safe

in SA parlance, how would I ask them? what words would I use?

99% chance she was white then, very few blacks talk like that.

1/5

Do safas sound like kiwis?

Gaan kak in die mielies. Moffie.

"Are you black?"
If they get offended, they are the bad kind of black.

If they answer, they are cool.

2/5

Yes there are white,they built the country and the used to be based,imagine a shipwreck in an island at second world war,that was south Africa, they mantained the values the west used to have of common sense etc etc,until they got tired of an unending hordes of feral blacks and commies so they decided to hand them power thinking that would stop the violence.
Now they live in a country that's burning as the spearhead of what white western civilization is heading to.

First it was the lesser colonies,then Algiers,then the portubros,then Rhodesia, south Africa and now we are fighting against the wall and we are at the bunker yet we think we will do better than all those other countries when they actually fought back while we simply do nothing

Yeah. Those Merc driving private school attending assholes tend to be the most entitled pieces of shit that claim oppression and white supremacy at every opportunity.
Ask are they South African. If they say yes, ask them their race. Easy as that. It's not a big taboo. If they ask why, just say you find the accent interesting.

>mielies
>september

How about some old time Malema ANCYL classic quotes?
>Sleeping around is sleeping around

Forgot my link, derp.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBbmd1EcnmQ

Also whites there, if you can continue to survive this initial onslaught and anger, the blacks will worship you in a life time from now. It always seems to happen. You just have to make it to that stage.

In america they make "wide" variants of shoe sizes on some shoes because of this issue.
Never knew walking barefoot could be a cause of wider feet but that makes a lot of sense when you think about how a lot of pro athletes have fucked up feet from binding their laces so tight.
>tfw it probably started because you need to be able to chase down the nigger who stole your shoes barefoot to get them back

4/5