FASHWAVE THREAD

Dump your fashwave, lads. Get /comfy/ and /cozy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA&list=RDDCLGVUenCeA
youtube.com/watch?v=UIIvkw72QP4
youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY
youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=fKY0QisBWD0&index=1&list=PLL880bsvZFqTvonou0vC-d8C3tfIwLDd0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8
youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI
youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo
youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
neonreconquista.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=61sNWCvrkpk
youtube.com/watch?v=7iCTv9WXaGs
youtube.com/watch?v=hGAJzraCbPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ED3P38quwpc
youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs
youtu.be/_at3YnwGwu8
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A
youtube.com/watch?v=4FuYk_x0g_4
youtube.com/watch?v=brtsxjAi2JI
youtube.com/watch?v=ybtAsYhlXuw
youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA&list=RDDCLGVUenCeA

I can't believe she got bullied so hard that she deleted her twitter lmao

Who is that? was she /ourgal/?

You guys are gay lol

lol

>tfw unironically think it's shit, but for other reasons

B-but I want to be edgy (;'^;' )

She just protected her tweets after she got too much attention. She's still tweeting.
Yes she's /our girl/ forever

How is this modern?

>80's theme
>Historic people
>Literally made to look old/used/forgotten
>The red line in all of them is honour, tradition

Kys faggot

>implying all of us are nazis

Good tier.

Shit tier.

Do better lads, I am to lazy to get on PS right now.

Better?

what a sad stupid post.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIIvkw72QP4

You are wrong.

Fashwave would not have been considered degenerate art.

First fashwave OC, still fresh. Posting two versions. Advice is welcome

No, you are you dumb fuck.

Taking classics such as roman and greek sculpture and tastelessly putting it in some garbage context with a shitty quote is absolute fucking trash, garbage art and desecrates whatever it touches.

this thread is cringe as fuck please fuck your own face

kike detected

Luftwaffe now

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ADVECTION STRIDE - SENTINEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po

BIO-PUPPET - A DAY IN 89
>youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - ANGRY GOY
>youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - GALACTIC LEBENSRAUM
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs

FM-84 - ATLAS
>youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

FM ATTACK - DEJA VU
>youtube.com/watch?v=fKY0QisBWD0&index=1&list=PLL880bsvZFqTvonou0vC-d8C3tfIwLDd0

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - EARLY SUMMER
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - TURBULENCE
>youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NOSTALGIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo

NRW RECORDS - MAXIMUM BURN
>youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI

SILVERHAWK - PALM GREASE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg

TIMECOP1983 - JOURNEYS
>youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ

VHS DREAMS - TRANS AM
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM

XURIOUS - FUTURE FASH
>youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0

XURIOUS - RIGHT WING YOUTH
>youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o

XURIOUS - RISE OF THE ALT RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI

OC only

Xurious - Liftwaffe
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

> and desecrates whatever it touches

In your view. Degenerate art as it was recognized in the early 1900s was recognized for its intent to promote licentiousness.

Fashwave does not promote licentiousness. The quotes are pertinent. The context is the modern day.

You're just gonna have to sit there and bitch and moan 'cause we're gonna keep producing and posting Fashwave regardless of your autistic screeching.

Thanks
Swastika is important though

Is FM-84 confirmed fashy?

uhhh does she really think jews will replace us?

it's not the jews, it's niggers and sand people, ran by JEWS

neonreconquista.tumblr.com/
check out my other work!

I think degeneracy is too long of a word to have as much of an impact, and it's a relatively lesser used word. Subtlety in the words, a little more overt in the symbols as well.

>licentiousness

>disregarding accepted rules or conventions, especially in grammar or literary style.

this bullshit "fashwave" garbage does exactly that by desecrating the process of creating classics, as well as disregarding the rules and conventions of how classical art should be seen and under what context

in fact some of the actual art used in this garbage is religious, which is a direct desecration of it.

fuck off faggot, this board has always been absolute fucking shit when it comes to art of any kind

this shit is cringe and gay as fuck, deal with it nerd

The swastika is a must

who knows what the common german man from the 1930s would have enjoyed if he grew up in an era over half a century after post-modernism started to ravage art. This music is simple, aspirational and speaks to the cultural sensibilities of white youth. Of course it's not high art but we have to start somwhere. In other words kill yourselves you commie faggots.

Not sure if the artist is themselves fashy but the music and aesthetic fits.

>this motherfucker thinks "modern" just refers to anything that isn't classical and not to a specific style of art emerging out of the Romantic movement

>who knows what the common german man from the 1930s would have enjoyed if he grew up in an era over half a century after post-modernism started to ravage art

that's the truth now retard

you get your feelings hurt and cannot understand art, so you try and create a response to it. in a sense, that is art, and i welcome that, but your reasoning is so vapid, stupid, mis-informed, and straight up ridiculous that it defeats the whole purpose.

You dumb motherfucker. Simple things like movies, minute long youtube videos, books, even video games can influence people and culture. Even the kikes know this.
Fashwave no different any of that.

Is*

The point is it wouldn't matter who enjoyed it because the nazi party wanted things to revert back to the natural state.

It's post-ironic, retard. For a post-truth world.

Also, propaganda targets the subconscious, so the medium is irrelevant, and the added subversion factor of appropriating a former left leaning meme (vaporwave) into a fascist one (fashwave) is funny, even the vaporwave artists are pissed their stuff got turned into nazi art.

>muh art
I know you were raised by a single mother and never had a proper extended family so you know nothing about folk music. This shit is folk music for white youth. Simple themes, simple melodies, simple presentation, all extremely relateable, all unifying. It's folk music. Why are you listening to some electronic music someone put on youtube and expecting the transcendent. Music serves a million purposes. If you've never been at a gathering where everyone sings and plays regardless of ability and you feel an intense sense of community you won't intuitively understand, but it's not so difficult. That music is "trash, garbage" and it's immensely valuable. I hate the "americans don't have culture" retards but you're the reason they would even think that.

I don't give a shit you imbecile. We were not talking about influence you stupid fuck, don't try to project your garbage strawman on me. If you would just accept that this juvenile trash is not worthy of being called art, and it in fact is modern art trash equivalent to that of warhol (which your uncle Addie would DEFINITELY have destroyed) then this shit would be better off

It's all this LARPing and pretense that makes this garbage such fucking inane bullshit.

>this shit is folk music for white youth

how can you be so fucking deluded and stupid, this is not even ethnic you dumb motherfucker, YOU ARE IRISH, your people have had to take shit from other euros for millennia and you still do, yet you try and think that this brand of fascism, which is a product of italy, represents you? how fucking deluded are you?

besides that, you are also fucking projecting your insecurities onto me and what i argue. single mother comment? fucking hysterical. this is about weather or not this shit is trash, and degenerate. the answer to both is objectively yes.

>I'm an idiot who doesn't know when the modern era started.

Calling fashwave degenerate is pretty retarded, but your reply successfully came off as even more retarded. Well done.

Bio-Puppet - The Night Runner
>youtube.com/watch?v=61sNWCvrkpk

Lol. Cry more you little fucking bitch.

you seem mad

>y-you can't tell anything about me, y-you're projecting
I can tell it's folk music for young white men raised on the internet because I grew up immersed in irish folk music you dumb commie faggot. I'm white. America is a white country. The west is white. Despite our cultural differences I can still strongly identify with white western men such as myself, especially young men. Nice attempt at some dumb word game with the ethnic garbage btw, I'm not even going to respond, doesn't matter if it was intentional or if you're just a moron.

>cry more
>when the whole fashwave thing is people crying about "muh culture" and "muh tradition"

o i am laffin

>i-i'm just going to ignore the argument because it doesn't confirm my bias!

typical irish faggotry

join the IRA motherfucker

I understand you jerk off to old photos of eugene victor debs

Not an argument. Ethnic/race in this instance is a retarded word game and I won't play it. Kill yourself.

Here's your (you).

Not a fascist but I must say this shit is Aesthetic.

Monarchy wave when?

Eighties-Nights - Summer Love
>youtube.com/watch?v=7iCTv9WXaGs

look man im tired and have to get to work, if you want to ignore european bloodshed against other europeans based on tribal mentality (which inevitably involves ethnicity and culture) then you can be retarded forever, but this fashwave shit is fucking gay as fuck, totally juvenille and creatively bankrupt (just an offshoot of a much more interesting movement which is vaporwave in general)

mcfucking kill yourself potato nigger

nice projection

thanks

KRISTINE - Modern Love
>youtube.com/watch?v=hGAJzraCbPQ

>this is irredeemable!
>not understanding the transformative nature of Christ

Miles Prower - This World Won't Let Me Down
>youtube.com/watch?v=ED3P38quwpc

White identity exists, get over it my gook friend.

Good song more like this

holy shit that's a crazy projection

nice job going full retard friend

never denied that. but your solidification is betrayed by the continued hate among europeans.

Well done

Xurious - White Awake
>youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs

>Fashwave would not have been considered degenerate art.

>Take retrowave
>(Claim to) remove nigger influence
>Completely forget to insert classic european influence, safe for cool pics
>Too many even forget to praise militarism and strength, again safe for cool pics
>End up with bland and repetitive garbage

It is degenerate. By both normal and nazi definition.
In 1930's terms it's literally shit-tier jazz songs trying to get a pass by praising Führer on the box art.

Among those posted ITT only this one actually delivers. And, not surprisingly, it's actually Dan Terminus with Hitler on video.

Oh so I'm wrong about you not understanding the redeeming power of Christ? So why do you have such little faith?

youtu.be/_at3YnwGwu8

my eyes could be playing tricks on me but it looks like she has a penis. great meme regardless.

>encourages 80s steez, the last white era before the negrofied 90s
>work out culture
>cool pics
>sexy ladies
>something you can dance to
>makes the past look cooler, a time when there was more sanity

your problem is?

Phaserland - To Be Strong
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

kek it's her hand on the other side of her body pulling the shirt down.

Love these threads. Here's some OC.

Sellorekt/LA Dreams - High Energy
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A

not exactly fash wave but still fash related
youtube.com/watch?v=4FuYk_x0g_4

youtube.com/watch?v=brtsxjAi2JI

youtube.com/watch?v=ybtAsYhlXuw

you love it

im gonna ask my senpaitachi if we can print these out and glue em on schools n stuff in Stockholm.

is my idea dumb ?

No its a good idea, normies will be attracted by the bright and interesting colors.

Xurious-Purpose and Responsibility
youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU

More.

Anyone know what the song in this is? Vocals sound like something from FFXIII but I can't put my finger on it.

Perfect. I'm digging fashwave memes; stimulates my 3rd eye.

lmao when the fuck did I say anything about Christ? I didn't even imply it. Your inferring is so erroneous it's fucking comical. I respect religion, but I'm not going to give you any more information because you are fucking insane.

Really man, ease off the Sup Forums, it's killing you.

Last one.

>tradition
>nationalism
>truth etc.
>zomg look at the pretty colors fashwave is so degenerate hurr durr!