WHO'S A GOOD BOY???

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SECCO IS A GOOD BOY

>2 posts
>1 IP

I want Yukako to facefuck me.

so we're all in agreement that damo ain't dead right? r-right?

Gay priest is here now.

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

You missed the i at the end of the pastebin,

Not yet.

Viz doesn't stream outside of America.

Can someone in America check whether Viz used Reverb and Show Off in their subs?

this looks like a fuckin kill shot to me

Shitsurei
Blaze it

People in Jojo are hard as fuck to kill. Dire could talk and use hamon when he was just a head with no lungs. And Damo isn't even human.

yes, they kept the shitty names

What I want to know is who was the title referring to? Is Gappy kill? Is based Norisuke kill?

unfortunately i think it's based norisuke

He wasn't shown dead and he was still relatively calm and talking in the last panel we saw him in so he's got at least 90% of next chapter for sure.

I'm sure the title was just referring to Damo doing the same thing to Josuke as he did to Kira.

Oh boy. At least it won't sound weird in the dub.

Note how this didn't kill him though. He'll survive most of next chapter at least.

This. I wish people would actually fucking read the chapter before asking stupid questions.

i read the chapter, but it ends with hato just turning around and walking away. it seems weird that she would impale him a dozen times and then walk away if he weren't dead

>Implying Hato wasn't walking up the wall for a killer exit

Damo rolled into cover so she's probably going to try to attack him from a different angle.

Also she didn't just walk away, she walked straight up a wall. Why would she do such a thing if the fight was over?

>Why would she do such a thing if the fight was over?
my understanding was that she wanted to go check on norisuke, but she didn't want to risk walking through an area where Vitamin C was still active

>Killer exit
>Hato climbs up the wall then never appears again

She didn't walk away, she walked up the wall to get back into the house without touching anything that got Vitamin C'd. The page I posted was the last panel Damo was in. He's obviously not dead.

>People spend months and months saying "Hato will be back next chapter, she went to the roof for a reason!"
>Hato never turns up again for the rest of the series.

>Hato will be the next flashback man
Please no

What could she even do now? It's no use stabbing through the roof if she doesn't know his exact location and if she went back down the chimney then Vitamin C would just soften her again immediately.

Reminder that Giorno ruined any chance of Hamon being used again by desroying that last stone mask

>"She's gone to the roof to kill Damo, that's why!"
>Next chapter, Gappy and Joshuu kills Damo
>"She's gone to the roof to call Joubin!"
>Joubin's on holiday for 5 more chapters
>"She'll be back guys I swear"
>This will keep going on until part 8 finishes

Please no, I'm already angry about flashback not appearing during the last flashback. Not again, Araki please.

Stabbed in the neck, you'll be wailing around frantically for a few minutes. Chances of you dying is pretty high. Don't ask how I know.

Flashback man still has chance to appear though, so don't lose hope user.

user, that's a 9. This is a 4.

No, user. Those are doubles.

>Has one of the strongest Stands in Jojo
>stays behind for no reason and never shows up again in canon
Fucking Fugo

>Reminder that Giorno ruined any chance of Hamon being used again by desroying that last stone mask
user i think you're mistaken, Murolo was the one who destroyed the mask
also, i don't know what that has to do with anything? Hamon could be used again, there just wouldn't really be anyone to use it on

>Hato will be part 8 Fugo

>"What? He leaves the crew? He will come back later."
>Finish part
>"Fugo you coward bastard"

Who the fuck wears their swim clothing before going to a beach?

Casuals.

the beach is like a 5-10 minute walk from my house. sometimes i'll wear swim trunks instead of shorts when i'm out and about town on the off chance that i randomly end up going to the beach

Here, take a version of that with better eyes.

>OP image has been deleted
Why?

>he goes to the beach and has fun

Psh what a normalfag!

I don't like the noses. It's my only problem with this season so far but it annoys me to no end.

Gonna have to deal with it until part 7. Now go and read the manga before you get spoiled.

I just finished Part 4 and I have to ask. That guy in the flashback during the snowstorm was clearly Josuke, but by the end of the Part he never time travelled once. Was it just a look-a-like?

Left behind plot device.

Which thread should we be posting in?

Araki was probably going to have Bites The Dust send Josuke back in time further somehow but for whatever reason it didn't happen. Just forget about that whole thing

Part 4's flashback man

the guy is a metaphor for the golden hearts of morioh, essentially the physical manifestation of the spirit of good will that pervades the city (and you could also say that this spirit of good will is the 'holly' of part 4, in that kira's actions threaten to destroy any sense of that good will)