I'm in love with Sayaka

I'm in love with Sayaka

Sleep tight Sayaka-chan.

Sayaka is in love with Homura.

>sayashitters

But you can't link to the future post like that unless you are a wizard or time traveller.

Again?

Yes, again.

you do realize that following this guy into every single thread makes you literally as bad as him right

If ACK never started to spaz, people wouldn't bother with this cancer.

I'm married with Sayaka

I don't think he cares.

Nobody cares about this retard.

>>>/sayaka/

Will Sayaka ever gain an understanding beyond her extremely black-and-white worldview, or will she be stuck in obsession with some idealistic notion of "justice" that does hold up in the real world?

Yes, she will.

What makes you think so, and how will that happen?

Let one of the girls gently slaps her some sense how the world functions.

In Rebellion she already dropped the black-and-white worldview by sympathising with what Homura had done.

You couldn't be any more obvious that you are replying to yourself, rape spammer. You just want to spam bump the thread. Look, you literally are UNABLE to make a post that's longer than one line.

And here comes Troid to protect you like he always does. God, you shitbags need to die.

Just because you ignore what people say to you doesn't mean it goes away.

Before you ever showed up on this site people have always been telling off shipping shitposters.
Their reaction to was not to spam and meta further meta shitpost.
For TEN YEARS it was like this.
Then you show and spam as hard as you possible can to try and make yourself look like multiple people.
But those ten years before you got here will never disappear.

No one is "spazzing", they are telling you off for being a shitpost. Like has always been done on this site.

It's ALL your fault. It's not the fault of people who are telling you that you are in the wrong. Your behavior is your own fault.

Dude, can you stop this already? It was literally one post in this thread with crack, while you have flooded this thread with meta since then.

Sayaka is cute. I would definitely hug her.

pls user don't say something like that. Sayaka belongs to Kyouko only

I'd like to ask you the same question, fampai.

Are you daijoubu?

If I hugged you would that make you feel better? If you need a friend just let me know. I know it can be tough being lonely.

But in that case, she was able to witness the fact that she was trying to prevent all of their deaths all along. Homura's aims were more unambiguously good in the series than they were in Rebellion. At this point, Homura has forgone any notion of nobility and is embracing her "evil." On top of that, Sayaka realized that Kyubey was more to blame than Homura. In this case, it's Homura's direct actions that cause conflict.

>fampai
>un ironically trying to act like a nigger
>word gets filtered and block
>try your hardest to get around it to post it anyway
You are cancer in so many ways.

Also, I have explained how you are in the wrong many times over. You have done no such thing. Give a SINGLE thing that "I" have done wrong.

Hey, remember yesterday when you said that "I" made death threats and then I proved to you that never happened and it was Troid doing that all along? Why did you never answer that?

>banned for "garbage poster"
No, that would be you stupid fucking mongoloid retard. You ever consider that if you fucking did your job correctly and didn't ban people who did nothing wrong then you wouldn't have people telling you off so much?

>do something wrong
>get called out
>waaaah ur a garbage poster
Hey, here's an idea. Be fair and actually enforce the rules.

Because you know what makes it even more funny is that if there is 100% off topic meta shitposting about "crack kun" you leave it alone and never even touch it. Tell me, how it telling people that they are wrong for breaking the rules garbage posting but meta spamming and lies are not.

Of course we both know you are not going to say a word and are just going to ban me again.

It's also Homura's own fault for depicting herself as evil in front of Sayaka. On top of that, she also took all her memories, so the only image Sayaka has of Homura is that she's "evil"

Sick name dude

>so the only image Sayaka has of Homura is that she's "evil"
just according to keikaku

To be fair, Homura thinks little better of herself.

That's a relief.