Redpill me on races

Sup Forums post everything you've got (articles, scientific studies, graphics etc.) that backs up the notion of human races and the existence of different races within the human species.

I know you have folders full of such material, let's go!

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/wvhb6
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
archive.fo/vByBS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see ufile.io/wvhb6

Thanks

Nt NSA

Lmao, it's legit, you can download it
Also
>Italy
>NSA

Well I can post this video.
There are source in the description.
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

Wtf is this shit

spread it around. i compiled it yesterday. i think a lot of this is 'forbidden knowledge' but that if it went mainstream would heal society

yeah idk i rolled my eyes at it too. not my place to exclude things though.

Me here

Yep, watched it a couple of days ago
Also post the archive link
archive.fo/vByBS

WE

It may be true. When do you see African-born people residing in the US? When they're going to college. There are virtually no others. So naturally if the only ones coming to the US are coming on student visas or whatever so they are always in college or graduating college, of course they're going to be educated.

if the elite of africa are coming to study and then possibly stay, it could stand to reason. also not sure if that includes white African-borns or not

This is false. The most educated and the ones who earn more are Indian-Americans.

You don't need to look any further than DNA phenotyping famalam.
>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer

Similar thing happens with the black population in the UK afaik

Isn't a meme that Africans are the most diverse?, I would expect Mongoloids to be the most, by including americans, since isn't their fault to reach more territory, unlike niggers.

You're product of product of mass rape, OP.

Average sub saharian African IQ is 65, retarded in the West

You wish, Abdul.
Don't hide behind the Kekistani flag.

Basically all you need

E V E R Y T H I N G is heritable. EVERYTHING has at least some genetic component. If you really think about it, it would be impossible for natural selection to select for the exact same traits in all the different populations that evolved in different places and climates.

It's true, you greasy gumba.

WE

kek

Lmao

Everyone in Europe is mutt between these two racial types.

Native European aka WHG = Non-Caucasioud, wide face, short nose, brow ride, more common in Northern Europe.

Neolithic farmer aka EEF = Classic Caucasoid, lean face, prominent nose, more common in Southern Europe.

Mix of Non-Caucasoid + Classic Caucasoid = Modern European.

youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs

Its a waste of time and effort.