Zionist

I think the seven countries that dont have the rothschild federal reserves should team up againts the zionist jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Monetary_Authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are these countries? redpill plehs

Uh iraq lebenon north korea cuba and a couple more, basicly all the countries we have been bo mbing the shit outbof

Actually I think there are only 3 left

There's 9

Iceland
China
Hungary
Russia
Venezuela
North Korea
Iran
Cuba
Syria

Oy vey it's annudah famine.

This.
WW3 axis of evil, plus some other nations (depending on 2018 election we'll be on ruskies side)

Of course there will be a lot of drama with joos and mudslimes but next war will be basically the last stand.

Oh shit, i plead ignorance. But russia and china seem pretty big good for them considering they are the only ones the us dosent want to destroy

>tfw you will be forced to fight for the rotschilds

Last stand?

>Swedes
>Fight

Lol, no you won't unless taking Achmed's dick in your ass counts as fighting.

You can be comfort women for the Muslims if you want but that's as far as I'd trust you in any military venture.

seriously

>Swedes
>Fight

No but seriously though, where were you going with this. It's a joke, right?

>media talks smack about each of these countries every single day
rly makes me think

Most of them are pretty horrible places to live except maybe Iceland.

Cohensidence?

it's their horrible places..not ours

Couldn't agree more, just not sure that we should be following their example or teaming up with them except of course the usual Sup Forums meme-tier "muh J000s" reasons.

I used to think its only the zionists but after meeting several" ordinary" jews they have the same sick mindset in someways or another they can all fuck off

Zionist are actually usually the most decent Jews, at least the ones in Israel are nationalists who want to conquer kebab.

The really fucked up Jews I've met in my life are all the leftist, even anti-Zionist, globalist ""progressive"" Jews who are mostly feminists and communists and seemingly do everything in their power to destroy society.

From my perspective only a small minority of Jews fall into that group but almost none of them are Zionists.

them vs zionists, getting rid of central banks
would have to side with them

You're fooling yourself if it has anything to do with central banking.

For the record, btw, Palestine has a central bank too: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Monetary_Authority

As do literally all of the countries listed here The whole "Rothschild central bank" thing is a retarded meme predicated on not understanding how macroeconomic works.

Against kyke wolrd hegemony.

in a way I find this true, the international jews are doing a lot of immediate damage..pushing immigrants and so on.. but the zionists have bigger plans.

Yeah, the Zionists have a big plan to survive and not get Shoah'd again.

That's why they have the Mossad assassinating nuclear scientists and the Sampson option and all that shit.

>Palestine has a central bank
I would never have thought otherwise

I've heard right from the zionists mouths what their plans for me are..so I'm not exactly cheering for them

I doubt they have any plans for you in particular. I can't speak for Zionists but unless you're actively preparing threats against Israel or something I doubt you're on their radar.

well of course when I say me, I mean anyone who's not them..according to them

Let's not exaggerate and get into all this Sampson Option is going to nuke the World conspiracy shit.

Israel is crazy about national security but nuking the World like some kind of bad Death Star parody is not up there.

no, they wouldn't nuke the slave races