AWAN IT SCANDAL DISCUSSION

Here we fucking goooo!
0)archive.is/lo5jy
>WSJ says "No spying" (a lie) but still reveals other aspects how deep this case is getting.

1)archive.is/7QR8c
>Banned for giving a falsified image of network setup to avoid detection, February 2nd, 2017.
>AG Of California Becerra was in transition from his old job to new, tried to scrub his stuff, but it was all frozen due to investigation. He's now caught up in this.

2)archive.is/7oW6F
>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.

3)archive.is/ze33r
>Hina Alvi, wife of Awan, has agreed to return to the USA "some time near the end of September" (23rd lol) For a plea deal/immunity to hopefully reveal a lot more.
~~~~~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.
~~~~~~~
>Next hearing for Awan is on Thursday, October 5th.
Now we wait.

congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/613?q={"search":["Jessie K. Liu"]}&r=1
>United States Attorney for Federal cases based out of Washington, DC district. Picked by Trump himself. She's a big puzzle piece in place now.

QRD for newfags:
>14 year long spy-ring being operated by numerous Pakistani spies within our congress.
>Top secret info, money, weapons, drugs being shipped back and forth from Pakistan to USA harbors.
>Navy and Air Force are in on it too.
>Owned many shady businesses (Cars International A) for trafficking purposes
>11 different aliases.
>Arrested on July 25th 2017 at Dulles Airport by FBI as he attempted to flee the country.

Why do you keep spamming this thread faggot?

Bump

Because this has the potential to be one of the most significant political scandals of our lifetime.

Bump

bump for justice, bump for the children, bump for God.

consider the source on this story and the seth rich hoax. you see the connection??

Stay assmad, cuck.

How come you guys ONLY focus on Awan and not the fact HE INTENTIONALLY LEFT THE LAPTOP FOR AUTHORITIES TO FIND.

Because you're disinfo faggots that's why. You guys are trying to make Awan seem like a kingpin when he's just a dude caught in the middle of a much bigger scandal involving much bigger fish to fry.

He might be a middle man, small player, but it's going to lead right up to the top.

He left the laptop for authorities to find because it's his get out of jail free card.

He had no reason to continue being the DNC's blackmail collector after they lost the election and wants to get out with his money.

He tried to do just that and got caught, he left the laptop to get a plea bargain for immunity. (Which is what he's trying to do)

Why did he want out after they lost? Because the dems and Hillary in particular have a way of making sure people stay silent by killing them.

His wife is returning to the states in custody because herself and her children would be murdered in pakistan by dem hit squads in retaliation against Awans testimony.

She's coming back either this week or next. Think both of them will spill the beans and name everyone?

Why did the DNC need a blackmail collector in the first place? To assure party uniformity for Hillary's election. She was burned by Obama in 08 by her fellow Dems and she wanted to make sure the same thing didn't happen again by doing what politician do blackmail. That's why Tim Kaine the former chair got the VP offer, that's why Debbie became the DNC chair and hired Awan. Hillary wanted no holes in her ship and she still lost. Awan wanted out after the job was done.

It's obvious you're shilling for Mossad. By focusing on only Awan you distract form the real investigation of the blackmail pedophile ring run by Mossad.

You can't even form a coherent thought and explain what you mean.

Awan was the blackmail collector for the dems. He's going to rat every single one of you fucks out. He did the dirty work, he's the underboss who took directions from A boss. We will find out who that boss is and what they were trying to get out of his work.

the entire situation reeks of corruption and whatever is dark will be brought to light.

I have a meme flag on. it doesn't mean im a democrat you mongoloid. Awan is also gonna rat out Israel. I hope you get arrested for treason.

>here we goooo
>sunday

You're a disinfo shill who can't even form a coherent thought like I said. Thanks for the bumps I guess.

You have plenty of space to explain your points like I have to enlighten us on why you want to slide this thread so bad. Go on enlighten me.

how will it reveal mossad??

What are the odds that Awan knew of PG through all the access he had to all those e-mails? What if Pakistan intended to blackmail the democrats into waging war on Russia in a secret deal with China to divide Asia amongst themselves in the wake of a war that destroyed the west?

user saged thread and posted multiple times - can a mod ban this disinfo baby fucker?

The more we talk about it the more they will have to do something about it. Don't let them push this under the rug.

>its going to lead right to the top
Unlike the last 4000 years of history, this time the elites will pay!

Welcome to the most painful psyop ever conducted on Americans.

We get to have the elites rub our noses in all their illegal shit, and watch as nothing happens.

You guys are going to snap and have psychotic episodes eventually because nothing will happen despite "all this evidence."

Everything will be swept under the rug like it never happened...like always and forever

Bump

Never heard of the straw the broke the camels back have you?

>he's going to rat out EVERYONE
Its cute you actually think that, but that's not how it works.

The DOJ isn't prepared to prosecute "everyone" or even a few someones, so no one will be prosecuted.

I swear this board is full of 18 year old faggots who are too naive to know how the world works.

For a group of people who call themselves "redpilled" this board is remarkably bluepilled

nice defeatist mentality.
It's not going to stop people from talking about it constantly.

Of course I have, but that doesn't apply.

Corrupt elites control basically all mechanisms of power which means that any solution must be outside the law.

You can't use the corrupt government to take down the corrupt government.

Only civil war and the edge of a blade can bring justice

No system is totally corrupt.
We're going to keep talking and watching.

>realists are defeatists
I understand reality and accept it no matter how much I hate it.

Talk about it all you want, but nothing will happen.

The government is still the enemy of the people, even if Trump is the President

>shills calling people mossad as if to gain credibility through rhetoric

cia niggers glow in the dark

It's really obvious when someone hasn't been here for years. They try to take our words and toss them back out but it's so artificial in deliverance.

BUMP

640 x 480 bro. 16 bit color. It's a covenant, just like circumcision.

Jessie Liu got confirmed by the senate. It's coming.