wow...

>one white guy
>his head is bent down in submission

fucking cancer

DELETE NOW!

i like it

Fuggg! DELET DIS RIGHT NOW!

>Subversion of a nation in one image.

If only there was a muslim majority country nearby where people share their beliefs they could paddle to instead of seeking refuge half way around the world...

That refugee boat is about to be "deep" down in the ocean floor if you're aware of the situation that I am trying to imply my fellow gentleman

The US federal government can't disintegrate fast enough.

>Muslims conquering Trenton
They can have it

Are they going back to africa?

Sink that ship.

if that was accurate, you would have 1 white man looking for the shore, and 20 enslaved negroes rowing the boat.

Not deep enough, if you get what I'm saying.

back to Africa?!

you've got to be fucking kidding me

>paints Muslims into a picture where George Washington originally staged a secret attack against the British army on Christmas morning

Really activates the almonds doesn't it

this is deeper

>implying first and second generation immigrants can understand and perpetuate the ideals on which America was founded.

I think these people love America only because it's not the shithole they came from. They feel no allegiance to this country and have no roots here. How can you claim to be deeply American when your family has been here less than 2 generations?

the biggest problem with that is that they would never carry the american flag. they hate it and they hate america.

>Someone took time to draw this

>MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
Leftists get off on being massive hypocrites and siding with our enemies.

Comparing that piece of shit to this masterpiece painting

>feared

So...they're an army about to wage war?

Kek.

>murtaddeen don't know that she's going to blow the fuck up and kill everyone on this boat

Swap it with ISIS flag for truth points.

Propaganda piece that is a drawing to include women on the refugee boat. Why do they need to draw it? Because no pictures exist of women on the refugee boats. It didnt happen.

This is deeper.

>Muslim women being in charge of anything
The disillusion in this piece is amazing.

Ah the old "usa is an immigrant nation" argument
As if it wasnt founded by colonists from safe 1st world countries with compatible and symbiotic cultures

I am truly traumatized now.

Is this one of those sexbots the kids keep yappin about?

THIS IS DEEP
>wow

Doesn't the original depict leftist terrorists on their way to kill a group of fucking white males in their sleep on Christmas?

None of those fuckers fought for the country.

>Muslim woman trying to stand proud but still wearing a symbol of submission
>woman not actually doing work

They drew them all with light skin to emotionally manipulate people, but we know better. They're actually just niggers with a snapchat filter.

>Hessians
>white

Did the robot nut at the end?

really sands my gnoggin' out for a joggin'

Hey at least it's not the EU flag so I can't complain

DELET THIS

>Let's take the painting Washington Crossing the Delaware, and copy it only putting various people intended to represent migrants with imbedded terror cel- er, "refugees" in the boat instead, and let's hope that nobody remembers that the painting this is copying commemorates a successful military attack by Washington's forces on a sleeping and complacent defending force on a holy day

Damn, i want one of those now but i don't want to get arrested.

The nips are fucking crazy.

The original:
>brave men sailing towards battle

This new "deep" version:
>muslims running away from conflict to get free stuff

Pretty low energy desu

Really infiltrates my groundwater

It that gun under the american flag Trump's ancestor?

>gun
guy, even

inaccurate. there are women and children and old men in that picture.

>battle

Deep,in lies & delusion

Let the triggering begin.

How come women are so much stronger than men? They literally beat us in everything. Why'd we wait so long, did we not want globalism to be great?

I thought that flag represented slavery and racism though
So they like slavery and racism?

So refugees are also braving dangerous waters to come here and kill us in our sleep on xmas night?

Sounds right.

In the Washington version they're crossing the frozen Delaware to attack the English and their German mercenaries. You can see where they're headed.

In this version, it looks like they're rowing blindly out to sea.

WE

FUCKING DELETE THIS!!!!

thank you based poseidon
S*250

kek, old salt is best salt
>trusting mercenaries

um...

Invasion

> MOORED

like the founding fathers they are also crossing a body of water to slaughter germans/hessians

Uhh No fucktard they a fleeing their old country for a better life just as those immigrants did in your pic

this is a nation of immigrants

even better user, Christmas morning.

This is how 20th century poor european immigrants came to america.

Honestly the minimum requirement to enter should be a seafaring vessel. If you're makingt he trip in a dingy then perhaps America isn't for you, try Haiti/Vietnam.

We really should push to have third world refugees re-located/settled into poorer places in the world.

Like after Syria went to shit we should've re-settled them in Haiti or something.

That way the Syrian immigrants could actually improve the Haitians life by teaching them how to build sand nigger structures etc..

And it's not like they'd rape the nigger women lmao... and if they do, the nigger women would probably have higher IQ kids than normal anyway.