Toki -Tanoshii-

The Toki meme is real.

The tokimeki is real.

Meme magic truly at work here.

This from newest Big gangan right? That means Shinohayu leaks are here?

Couple image yeah. Check the previous thread.

Hisa when?

>handholding

I knew they were lesbians.

Big Gangan needs to be renamed Ritz Gangan if this keeps up.

Ritz already has them by the balls, did you read her latest blog post? She's calling all the shots.

What did she say?

What tipped you off?

It's about time SQUENIX make a Gangan Ritz/Ritz Gangan.

It was about how her plans to cover the match for 5th place always met a sour reception.
But in the end, she prevailed and now we're getting loser-hen and we're gonna eat it up and like it.

Ritz knows what the people want.

All she needed to do to convince them was say "There will be more Toki."

Great. I love Toki.
Will buy this as a result and throw some money towards Ritz again.

Fucking finally!

To be fair I think the sour reaction was from the anime staff. The Gangan staff probably don't even get to hear about Ritz' plans.

I can imagine anime staff wants Ritz to hurry the fuck up so they can finish.

The digit ratio.

They'll animate two seasons of Tokihayu and a full length Biyori movie before the final.

is this about mahjong?

Ostensibly.

I think there is a need for this loser-hen given that Himematsu, Senriyama, Shindouji have been well received. It prolongs the life of the franchise and allows for more opportunities for spinoffs to thrive.

I don't mind so long as it's Toki doing Toki things.

I agree. But coupled with the premise that we get like 10 pages of Saki per month it's pretty horrible for the readers.

you know what, i like Saki but i dropped it because of mahjong.

So does that mean we won't unto da finals until 2020?

Nobody care about achiga or kiyosumi. I bet toki is going to somehow end up being more popular than the main series

Dying?

Either that or we'll see "Nara tournament" coverage.

Is Toki dying at the mahjong table going to be a couch gag for her series?

The spin-off was brought into existence by the concentrated essence of toki threads, so chances are high that it will be stained by the shadow of death.

Toki only got her ability in high school, so that means she only started tokying at high school right?

Scans when?

It'll be a badass story where Toki is just an average mahjong player that wants to be with her friends at the mahjong club, but she ended up having to acquire the power to protect her friends by literally gambling with her own life through her newly gained ability to see into the future.

>protect her friends
From what?

S_ki-s_n k_w_ii

The evil that is Terut ime

Wrong.

This one is a dark creature though.

Didn't know you had access to internet in the bottom of Suwa-lake.

Hey, I can stream here all I want.

Pure gold, fish, pure gold.

Achiga spinoff when?

Come on Ritz, Shizu deserve better.

Does the Toki spinoff prove that the weakest will survive?

What do you want? A yama susume version of Shizu climbing mountains and playing mahjong?

Not that I'm against it.

To get a spinoff?

It will explore her origins, hinting that she came from distant space or even from what you would call a different dimension.
And it will be titled "Far, Far Awai":

Yeah.
The next spin-off is going to be about sweets.

>And it will be titled "Far, Far Awai":

Haters gonna hate

No wai in hell.

What is she telling her?

"Just so you know, I play the piano."

I think I get it but maybe I don't get it.

Her fingers have a lot of strength and coordination.

>Her fingers have a lot of strength and coordination.
>strength and coordination.

Hey.

Girlfriend-stealing slut!

Cheating Toki

Toki is unironically the best protag in Achiga-hen.

Harue is the protag of Achiga though.

Dating 50 year old idols!

Technically Ritz only said 'a meeting about anime'. She didn't specify who else attended that meeting. And because Saki is an adaptation I think at least her editor from Gangan attended the meeting to represent the publishing company.

Future Ritz chapter probably gonna talk about this.

For the user.

>yfw Achiga gets another spin-off

Has this already been posted by the way?

What did Igarashi say in that tweet?

What is Igarashi doing?

another picture from Igarashi

>先日ネームがこなくて某女子高生マンガ家と担当氏に送りつけた画像
Google TL: The other day the image name gave sent to the representative said certain schoolgirl cartoonist not this.
>伊藤さんとさくらちゃん。25日はビッグガンガン最新号発売でーす、よろしくです
Google TL: Ito-san and Sakura. 25 days Big pounding the latest issue released Desu, is Best regards

>"I didn't receive the name yesterday so I sent this picture to the famed high school girl mangaka"

Essentially Ritz is being a slow fuck and is taking precious dragon quest time from Aguri.

>famed high school girl mangaka
Who?

And that old racoon is getting badly influenced by Ritz. Harassing a younger mangaka is a no-no Igarashi.

>Who?

Wish list for Toki: The Manga
Osakans doing typical Osaka things
Kinue playing soccer; trying to deal with being a non-mahjong person in a mahjong family.
Arakawa Kei deciding to become a nurse after helping Toki during a fainting spell.
Hiroe and Sera's love fights.
Kyouko riding a bike in her bike shorts.
Toki discovering Ryuuka's thigh pillow.

>Ritz
>Young

And sending picture of you brandishing a knife? Igarashi has balls.

>Kyouko riding a bike in her bike shorts.

Honestly as long as I can see Kyouko being tormented by her lack of talent I'm happy.

Also, the spinoff should exploit the fact that same HS does not equal same MS. So future teammates could be middle school rivals and vice versa.
There could even be random girls in Osaka middle schools who later attend far away high schools in Zenkoku, like how Subara went from Nagano to Kyushu.

Random Shinohayus appearing as middle school coaches.

If a Toki: Tanoshii thread dies, does it become Saki?

Which Shinohayu, apart from Zenno, is from Osaka?

miko and delinquent playing muhjong, where is natsu

None that we're aware of yet, but Shinohayu has left Shimane only once. High crossover potential.

Toki and Subara again is great, but without Teru how can they make the match really good?

What is that thing?

They could probably make Kanna appear in some spinoff somewhere, I doubt she'll become pro.

How long until the Grandma appears? Will she be scarier than Teru?

She's managing the interhigh with Shino. Before she got fired and replaces by Rena