Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NCFS-Table.jpg)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burden of proof is on you nigger

so fat, boi

racial profiling works.

what for?

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

Chris Rock figured it out over 15 years ago - what's your fuckin problem?

are you fucking kidding me, this slide was used to make a "know the diffrence" poster on shill/slide threads.
BUMP!

Why wouldn't police target them?
If continual statistics showed that people wearing blue shoes committed >75% of the crimes, wouldn't that be best place to start focusing?
Do they even have maths in bongless land anymore?

n*wfags

prove to me blacks shouldn't be targeted because of their ethnicity

proove to me that black people arn't just white people with a skin problem.

haha checkmate racist.

they aren't but they should be

Yes, so what

I think they are because they disproportionately commit more crimes on average. It just makes sense statistically.

>all these new friends replying dont know this is the pic used in the slide and sage thread
also sage

Race and Crime
12.3 % population are blacks /22.4% of violent crime
63 % population are whites /42.9% of violent crime

Blacks: 22.4/12.3 = 1.82 (overrepresented)
Whites : 42.9/63 = .68 (underrepresented)

Now lets see who gets killed more by cops

so far this year we are up to 574 whites and 266 blacks out of a total 1092

574/1092 = 52%
266/1092 = 24%

To get a representation let's ask how much crime you do gets punished by cops , call it Crime Justice Index (CJI) , if you account for 50% the crime but incurred only 1/10th the deathbycop, you would be sitting pretty with a score of .5/.1 = 5. Conversely if you do 1/10th the crime but account for 90% of the deathbycop , you would be unfairly shot down with a score of .1/.9= .111. Ergo a high CJI means cops are shooting you less for what crimes you are doing, and a low CJI means cops are shooting you more unfairly.

CJI for blacks = 1.82/.24 = 7.58
CJI for whites = .68/.52 =1.31

**So how much more are whites getting killed by police? 7.85/1.31 =5.78fold higher.**

Some concessions : Using statistics from a few years back , though you can check, it hasn't changed much between the races in decades. I am using Violent Crime as reported, but if you feel there could be survery bias, you can look at the FBI Crime statistics for just homicides, do all the calculations, and you will find this disparity against whites is even higher.
[The NCVS is considered the standard along with the FBI Uniform Crime Report](2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NCFS-Table.jpg)
[guardian keeps a tally on cop inccured deaths so far this year, but you can use whatever sample size/time you

math nigger

Fpbp

they keep bringing in hatians and samolis what do you expect. little sub human things causing crime ect

just for the benefit of a doubt i am pretending that all the rest of the black people in america arent psychotic spazes who think they are entitled to stuff just because of "muh oppression"

prove to me blacks don't commit more crime

Give me a logical reason why a group of people who commit more crimes would not be watched closer or "targeted".

they're targeted because they literally commit more crime. want police to stop harassing you? make something out of yourself, move out of the ghetto and mind your own fucking business. fucking nigger/nigger apologist

no. they don't belong here so i don't care if they are targeted

almost forgot, sage

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Prove to me that the cops aren't right

Why?
Running out of your own excuses?

Because when they don't act out, cops don't get called.
sage

too late, i already called it out. all you did was post the picture.

They are, but it isn't because of racism. It's not like black people are targeted by ICE.

Prove to me why I should care

question is, why shouldn't they?