Is.this Bic lighter the American dream?

Seriously, really? Made in the USA, but come on

Wash your fucking hands fatty.

Fuck off Ivan

I think they put a little extra fuel in the patriotic ones.

Tobacco stained hands. I hope you are a female saying that. I am overweight, but my hands are big like the rest of me. :)

Lol... i hope so too. I was about to take the plastic wrapper off most of my fancy bic lighters. But this one made me laugh in irony. Why arent my shoes made in america if my bic lighter is.

Smoking Jews is bad 4u desu. I have social anxiety

My nice dirty.shoes.

Muh lighter

Dude I owned the same shoes in highschool. I've since upgraded to under armor shoes they are comfy

You can say social aniexty. But, when you work and proud that you do when other family doesnt. Your mind plays tricks on you.

>menthols
Yellow and the blues are the best

Those are $90 nike airforce i bought 5 months ago. I wanted black ones but white is all they had. Some sorry gook in Vietnam made them in a sweat shop.

I only buy the American flag lighters now. I get compliments on them.

Niggea ports are top smoke next to Marlboros and world wide currency on the streets. If you want to survive on the streets have change for the bus, know directions, and a loosy cig available. All races respect that.

Just had that lighter lasted a long time

Thank.god the hipisters and yuppies took over. I get tall boy yuengling and premium for a cheap price.

Your fingers look really small actually.

Bic is great lighter. The white ones and the colored ones you can see how much fuel you have.

Nigger

Shh... i am a stardand white boy. Thank.god society dictates what you have from the color of your skin. Id hate to be the black guy witb a small dick.