WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Haven't actually read this yet, come to think of it.

WSJD staato

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7Nf-m6WGl4?t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never knew Mondo Gecko's quirk. So he is pretty much Magneto.

Where are Iida and Todoroki? What is Tail guy doing there?

Mount Lady... ;_;

No, he's more like Mariah from Jojo except with a gender restriction.

Snikt

Is All For One seriously complaining that people celebrated All Might for defeating a bunch of mobster super-villains?

All Might is literally alright. I cannot understand how anyone can like a faggot like AfO.

This was a phenomenal chapter. I honestly really like the mysterious yet intense blood feud between AfO and OfA. It's just so good, especially since AfO is taking this odd fatherly approach to Shigaraki.

Cunt might think he's got a better idea of how society should work, and All Might dismantled that effort.

Shokugeki no Souma

Author comments? Also thanks for the dump

So why does All Might keep All for One's existence a secret and why does All for One keep All Might's real name and his quirk a secret?

Thanks for the dump.

Pretty sure he does that after dumping everything else.

>Toga's comment
Guess Tomura is also a rabbit, huh?

Where the hell you guus getting these chaps from. Batoto seems to always be a day late

Thanks vizanon

Thanks for the dump user!

Himiko a CUTE

God Bless you giant woman

AFO ;_;

Truly the best father, I´m kinda sad that he don´t have many fanarts, it seems that the mask is difficult do draw.

I'd suspect after this arc is done, he'll start getting some.

So did Iida improve his quirk? His engines aren't stallking anymore after using Recipro Burst.

World Trigger

Maybe, it could be a possibility then again that page is the last time we see them in the chapter.

Never mind what I said. I thought there was an issue because, if they kept running, Iida would end up tripping over himself trying to keep up with Deku and Bakugou blasting them forward. But after reexamining this page
they're actually trying to stop their momentum, not continue onward. So even if Iida's engines stall, there won't be any problems.

RIP Deku's Shoes
The soles must be gone after that landing

NEW series: Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Don't worry, I'm sure he has more 100 of those.

>Bonk
Himiko got hit, it seems.

I'm expecting some amazing character development for Shiggy, going from this kinda of sad manchild to one tough motherfucker.

Look at her legs, she got hit.

Thanks a lot vizanon.

What is pikachu even doing?

Uraraka probably used her quirk on him so he'd float, atleast that's the most likely explanation.

I wonder how many of these guys are still alive and if they are gonna appear to support Shigaraki as the new symbol of evil.

They must be in some ultra-secure jail for villains, it´s weird that we still haven´t hear anything about a famous prison in this universe.

I dont feel it was necessary to make an extra thread was it vizanon?

Is HxH's man still dead?

Why can't Viz figure out how to make their translations sound right? In the raw Himiko is clearly flustered at being attacked by Gran Torino. Gran Torino yells "You're finished", she replies "But Tomura, I don't want to be finished!"

The viz translation is a dull-sounding "But I don't want it to end, Tomura. I realize the raw didn't have an exclamation mark there, but come on, read the character and the context. It sounds kinda sarcastic and lazy instead of a knee-jerk panicked reaction to Gran Torino's words.

Then in the next page, They screw it up again, very clearly. "Nooo. Don't come on so strong!" That again sounds really sarcastic and stupid given the situation-- she's obviously confused at what's happening, or else she wouldn't just stand there and get gangbanged by four men. If her expression and hand gestures didn't make it obvious enough...

I realize this sounds like a minor complaint, but it feels significant to me and it's why I just can't pay money for their shit anymore even though I love the series. They do this shit constantly and consistently, even in the printed volumes (so speed isn't the factor). Someone get them a better editor.

Is it like this for all the series they translate?

AUTISM

it happens to most but not all series they do

Hunter x Hunter translation is better than niggascans

World trigger sounds solid is pretty close to was TLfag does minus the swearing

Hikaru no Go was a classic that they didn't fuck up

Bakuman was again another solid series

tokyo ghoul actually turned out okay

I haven't re-read Nana in awhile but I remember liking that

Do you know what the worst part of this bland translation is? the guy who translates this shit is actually a weeb and started to translate shit on Arlong park before being paid for it

Fuck off shill

Where the author comments at

Nah senpai. They're charging 25 bucks for a year, plus a dollar per chapter for back chapters. They should really be unequivocally better than some dudes on the internet doing it for free.

I could have padded my argument by pointing out all the objective mistakes they make, like misattributed text bubbles, typos, and plain translation errors. They fucked up Sadrocks name in the last printed volume.

It's just baffling. A decent editor would clean this shit up before release.

>not emailing Viz about this issue

>aizawa

>Midori
It's a coincidence that Viz and Funi rushed up at getting MHA license and they are fucking up things because of that

Reminds me of this trailer
youtu.be/H7Nf-m6WGl4?t=48s

Heck, Horikoshi probably played DC universe online at one point

>Official English translation is mediocre because of all the mistakes
>Official French translation is good, it works well Sad thing about French translations is that they always drop the whole honorifics business and just use first name basis

Authors notes?

No author's notes?

Stain on suicide watch.

I'm not WSJD user but he's posted it in the other WSJ manga dumps today
Either way here it is.

>I sprained my ankle! My ankle got swollen--so swollen I had to work on my pages with my leg elevated
Togashi would have went into hiatus for another 5 years for spraining his ankle.

All Might's gonna get out of this okay, right?

Nothing's gonna happen, right?

Soo...I'm reading deku's fight against muscular guy...emm...what the fuck?? I suppose that the "5%" "100%" or "100000%" don't mean shit actually and he's just putting his body and his quirk to the limit, anyway, how the fuck isn't he completely destroyed without being able to move? Did the training with gran torino and the "fight" against all might with Bakugou were so intense that he was suddenly able to unleash his full power? Is just Shonen "i must become stronger to save people" logic? This is kinda disappointing

he's hopped up on endorphin

It's not supposed to be 1,000,000 as in 1 million percent, it's supposed to be 1000000 as in "ONE HUNDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED PERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!"

I think.

I wish...
At least he fainted, that's something.

False alarm, he's literally just fine...

So....is Stain coming back? He's quite important but his followers are getting more importance than the hero killed himself.

Here come best boi!

Kill Yourself

>Bakugo is the one screaming Mt. Lady

No user he's in jail. Have you not been reading the manga?
Also why ask?
None of us would know, unless your asking for us to speculate.

In which case probably not, we already got stains story. Not to mention he already left behind a legacy for other villains to follow as we've seen.

That's literally the whole point.

His ideals, and those influenced by them, are more noted than the instigator himself.

He's similar to The Boss like that.

I know he's in jail, but I didn't finish the manga yet, and well, there's always hope for one (or many) of his followers to help him scape.

So why do villains hate heroes, overall? With Stain, iut's explicitly fundamentalism against a "corrupt" system that monetizes heroism.

What we've seen from AFO, his "friends" have been thrown in jail.

Am I the only one who hopes there IS a serious corruption within hero society and it isn't just Sup Forumsutists going REEEE at normal people leading their lives?

Villains ain't villains to villains

Probably not, but i hope things stay simple, heroes stay heroes and villains stay villains.

They're called villains for a reason. Being murder happy in the name of an honestly retarded ideal(Dabi, notStain) or being murder happy because they want to kill whatever they want like Toga, Magne, Musclefiber guy, and the death row escapee, either way they're nutjobs out to hurt people undeserving of it.

Stain IS an autist. His whole problem is that they're calling themselves heroes, he's killing them simply because of the label. So if they were just called quirk police he'd have no problem.

he's just going to hulk up like he always does
don't worry

It's time for old man fist duel.

I don't think All Might just defeated or threw them in jail, guys. I think he killed them.

Come my boy, let's say it..
PLUS ULTRA

THE EAST IS BURNING RED

You'd probably find him more tolerable if he was a she, wouldn't you, Sup Forums?

I would just call "her" a cunt, and want to rape "her" to shut "her" cunt mouth up.

>mangafox
Did you really take that 1000000% seriously? Really nigga? Even All Might did that in USJ arc.

Deku is cute.
CUUUUTE!

he might be the main villaina, but how can you hate AfO when he pulled the "mentor that gives his life so his underlings can live on" act??

You don't see the bad guy pull an Obi wan all that often, no

Because he's still an asshole who turns people into Noumus and Ragdoll into a veggie.

Gravity girl hasn't been getting a lot of page time for a main heroine