My body is ready

My body is ready

And fire is my blood

I'm not sure if people who use the "People die when they are killed" and "Just because someone is correct, doesnt mean they're right" memes actually dont understand the meaning, or if they're just pretending to be dumb.

Can't wait for another legendary soundtracks from Yuki Kaijura

I doubt there are that many people who genuinely don't understand what those mean. The first is probably mostly just people playing up the 'Shirou is dense' joke, either for humor or as an easy way to take shots at Shirou. People using the latter are more likely to be using it as a method to disagree with his way of thinking without putting in any actual effort into arguing about it.

Of course, I could be wrong and there's a sizable number of people who probably buy into the whole 'Shirou is dense' meme and use quotes like this to justify it without bothering to understand the context they're said in, but I don't think most Sup Forumsnons are quite that retarded.

I have created over a thousand keks

I always thought it was a Type Moon inside joke. Since, you know, it's quoted in every rute in the VN by Shirou, Rin, and Saber.

Not many people have even bothered in reading it, though.

It's just meme translations, get over it.

>Shirou vs Berserker
>Rider + Shirou Vs Alter
>That fucking forest escape scene with Kotomine
>Saber getting REKT by true assassin+Shadow
>all of that animated by Ufotable

What a time to be alive

None of those are going to be included in next year's movie.

You can't really call something a meme translation if it only becomes a meme after the fact.

i don't believe he ever claimed otherwise

I'm just reminding him that we still have to wait a long time for that.

>Gilgamesh being eaten by Sakura
I can't wait for all the rage. I hope they don't fuck up. I would lose my shit if they cut the shopping with Illya scene and Mapo Tofu.

>>That fucking forest escape scene with Kotomine

Cant fucking wait mah nigga

Congrats, you just found out why Superdickery is not indicative of Superman.

kek

>mfw we have two animated versions of Nine Lives to look forward to

Do we already know when movie 2 and 3 are coming out?

Saber VS True assassin+Shadow can be inside the first movie

Who wants normal ending here?

I'm sure we'll get both, just like with UBW.

me, but then I want the true ending animated separately.

I want the normal ending because it will magnify the impact of the true ending

We got both with UBW because it was literally the fanservice end. Rin and Saber have threesomes with Shirou, Saber gets to be happy for once and spends her days eating and just being a girl.

Nobody wants to see HF Normal end, Rin fucks other men so Rinfags don't want to see their waifu being a slut. Sakura is alone forever so Sakurafags don't want to see that either.

I'm sure your literal exaggerations and hyperbole have no biases at all.

It's like a 5-10 minute scene. Of course they'll animate it. Gotta sell them BDs, and that's a bullet point on the back of the box.

I'd much rather an expanded true ending than normal ending. Show some of what happened in that two year gap.

>Rin fucks other man
So what?
It's not like you are Shirou and she fucked you

Will Ufotable ever make Fate?

I don't get that ending why is Saber still around

>not self inserting as shirou

mana transfers as far as I can tell

Rin probably kissed her when she ran up. Honestly, it doesn't make sense otherwise because she was out of mana by that point.

I'm talking about the UBW one, it was even rectified in the BDs.

Spark Liner High + Normal end.
Seeing Shirou beat Saber and then Sakura living alone for the rest of her life would be perfect.

I wouldn't count on it. DEEN's Fate went over surprisingly well in Japan. After HF, I would expect the list of priorities for them would something be like

Fate Hollow Ataraxia > Fate spinoffs (F/GO? they've already animated some PV's for it) > Tsukihime (to promote remake) > Fate after everything else

Here's hoping for a SLH OVA or something.

It's hard to self insert into a sword.

will HA happen with UBW's sells?

I'd rather have sparks liner high as an extra.
It's far more likely as well.

How would you even adapt HA ? 75% of it is pure fanservice.

>It's far more likely as well.

I actually see it as being far less likely.

HF Normal is a marked main ending. SLH isn't. It also would probably require a lot more animation. You gotta make some changes from the night before they leave for the cavern. With HF Normal, you can animate it straight from after the Kirei fight.

Considering it's Saber's ending in Heaven's Feel there is no doubt it won't be used.

GO seems far more likely to me, considering how much money it's making for them right now. Gotta strike while the iron's hot.

HA would also be terribly difficult to adapt.

It would honestly be pretty silly for them not to adapt that ending. Visual novels are inherently more difficult to animate than basically any other medium. In a best case scenario, the (((perfect))) F/SN adaptation would have each individual choice animated separately, and you would play the BD's much like the VN. Since that's not feasible for several reasons, the next best thing is to animate one path (with little scenes from other branches that don't affect continuity) while providing each possible ending.

Wasn't GO stuff made by A1 though?

lessen the unimportant SoLs and adapt all the serious one, 13 episodes?

>Prisma 3rei soon
>Ufotable HF soon
>F/GO is eating up all of my free time

Looks to be a year full of Fate for me.

The thing is, as much as people like to trumpet it, SLH isn't a 'main' ending. It's Bad Ending 38.

Yeah, after making that post I sorta reconsidered. My initial placement of F/HA on that list was based out of ufotable joking about it being their next adaptation if UBW sold 100k.

And yes, I totally agree that F/HA would be very hard to realize. I kinda want to see ufotable attempt it solely out of morbid curiosity.

They should just take some of the best skits from that an AATM and make Carnival Phantasm S4.

They did initial animations for it, but Ufotable's done several PVs at this point. I'm guessing cause it's made a lot of money, and they can afford the higher animation.

Sorry, it's been a while since I last played through it. I was assuming SLH was one of the very *final* endings.

I was trying to imagine a F/HA adaptation and I can't really see it. Maybe half the episode is during the day and SoL and half the episode is at night?

It's also weird because some important scenes do happen during the day. And you can't really tell the story without killing Shirou a few times.

It's notable for being the only "bad end" in the game to not be marked as "bad end", or "dead end", so it's definitely special, and I would certainly want it animated, but I could totally see them not doing it.

It would require probably something like 15-20 minutes of animation I'm guessing, and it would be the expensive kind, since it's a fight. UBW Good is mostly just standing around and walking. HF Normal would probably be mostly a montage of panning shots showing time passing.

See
>HF Normal is a marked main ending.
It has nothing to do with it being a marked ending really, but the amount of people it will pander to.
>You gotta make some changes from the night before they leave for the cavern.
They had to make changes in UBW as well for saber not to disappear in the night before.
In HF it is a similarly small change (Shirou failing to answer Rider).

The best we'd get is just adding voice acting to the game and maybe animating all the fights.

>but the amount of people it will pander to

I don't think that's a stated intention by Ufotable, though? In terms of endings, there's UBW True, and then Good. They're both up there with Fate and HF.

SLH, again, is Bad End 38. They haven't picked and chosen to animate any of the 40 non-main endings.

And again, SLH is much more expensive. It's a full on fight scene, as opposed to people talking.

Am I the only one who is absolutely livid that UFO teased us with the Consultation Room in FZ BDs but did not deliver Taiga Dojos in UBW's?

I almost wonder if the best way to handle it is several shorts, with important scenes getting full-length episodes.

Eh, I'm fine with it. They went and added more scenes to the episodes themselves, rather spend money creating fluff like that.

Maybe we'll get them as after credits scenes in the HF movies since they'd only have to make 2 instead of 24.

No, it's actually just a semi-common expression in Japanese, you see it in a lot of anime and VNs.

That'd be a mess to follow.
Just turn it into some comedy SOL like Carnival Phantasm for the day part ( which would be a whole episode ) then the night part with the fights etc being another episode.

I too would have preferred some Taiga Dojos. Even if they were non-canon ones that make references to the Einzbern Consultation Room ones.

>Two

I only remeber Nine Lives Blade Works againt Herk, what's the second ?

>I don't think that's a stated intention by Ufotable, though?
>stated intention
Don't you know how this (or, as a matter of fact, most) industry work?
HF Normal pander to no one except some Sakura haters, while SLH pander to Saberfags, Shiroufags, Archerfags, Shounenfags, and is a very liked ending for the fanbase as whole, even steted in the Taiga Dojo to be a special bad ending.

Agreed that it would be messy, and it might delude people into thinking that the series is "easy to step into" from there BECAUSE the episodes are short.

How about Katanagatari style (hour-long episodes once a month)? Would give ufotable a lot of room to work with, that's for sure.

Great, I'd hate if that went to A1 instead of UFO.

I'm expecting them to see Gilgamesh go out like some kind of noble villain

>HF Normal pander to no one except some Sakura haters

Yeah, with this statement I think you clearly have some biases. It's literally a fucking main ending.

SLH is a special bad end, and I would personally love it to be animated, but there's no way they'd jump to do it over something that triggers an end credits sequence.

It was pretty obvious they were going for a cinematic approach with the Hans Zimmer soundtrack and Chris Nolan camera angles

Especially considering the fact that, again, SLH would be pretty expensive to animate.

Prisma Illya

Fukasawa's definitely not Zimmer. I actually heard some woodwinds in UBW.

How was Sup Forums when it was announced it would be 3 movies? And fate extra anime?
Be careful with that meme magic bois

That's my last hope.

Katanagatari style would work pretty well. Basically each episode is one day.

Nah, i like shirou

meant for Yeah, that's more or less what I expected really, but we got fucking nothing.

Still, those would be really cheap to do.
No excuses after the teasing in FZ.

>How was Sup Forums when it was announced it would be 3 movies?
I was relieved. The general consensus was something like "if they make any less than 3 movies, this adaptation will be a trainwreck".

>And fate extra anime?
I didn't expect it, but it was nice to hear. Not the end of the world either if it turns out to be shit, so it's a win/win situation.

Sorry, I still can't see why that would be more important than SLH.
From a plot perspective, Normal ed only shows a what if scenario of a character all three movies already heavily focused on, while SLH is the highlight of a neglected character throughout the route (much like in UBW Good ed, but in HF Saber is even more neglected).

Also, I'm no Sakurafag but I really think the amount o hate she gets here is ridiculous.

Should I read HA now or wait for voices?

>cooking
>worms
>no Ilya route

>Sakura is alone forever
That's how it should be user

Depends, do you want to hear narration? When I was reading through F/SN voiced, I found myself having it turned completely down in favor of the music. That being said, it won't be TOO much longer until the patch is released (I think it's just a matter of actually putting the voice files in the game now), so you might as well wait.

They'll go for True End because it's True end.

Of course they will. The Normal ending, as good as it is, would be quite anti-climactic when presented in a movie format.

You could just change the story a bit.
Shirou somehow manages to beat Saber ( although not killing her ), he's pretty much lost all his memories by now and is weak af. He then gets beaten up by Kirei, Kirei dies and he then goes on to destroy the grail. Normal end then happens.

I know this doesn't respect the whole powerlevel chart but it's better than just getting the normal end or the fanservice end.

Read it filthy secondary

Personally, I'm wating.
It is mostly a fanservise game that I don't really have any intention of reading more than once, so I'd better enjoy it to its fullest.
And after the eternal wait for tl, I could wait a little more for the voices.

I can't imagine literally anyone wanting the Normal end in the movie itself, since it'd mean no Shirou x Kotomine.

You actually can have the Kirei fight with Normal End.

>I can't imagine literally anyone wanting the Normal end in the movie itself, since it'd mean no Shirou x Kotomine
It's worth giving that up to have Sakura suffer like she deserves.

Fuck off wormfag.

I want GOOD END

If Ufotable fucks up this scene I'll never forgive them.

Then again, given how much of an Illyafag the director was in UBW giving her tons of extra scenes, I have faith.

So do I.