Nukes are fucking terrifying. Why do we want this again?

Nukes are fucking terrifying. Why do we want this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Gen
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm, you seem to not understand that WE did this to SOMEONE ELSE.

To win.

to make history entertaining

Lol, why didn't they just shoot the nuke before it landed?

Because slavshits, chinks and based kim wouldnt hesitate using them against you m8.
You have a solid democracy on a nation of 300 million plus therefore you must have them.

I fully understand that. The idea that this could happen in our country or one of our allies still haunts me, though.

the only part of this that was bad was the dog biting the railing and melting
the rest was fapable

>Want to nuke country X
>Can't because they'll nuke you back and every other country will hate you and probably nuke you as well
>Not to mention your own citizens will hate you and probably rebel against you or mass emigrate
>Leaving your country an empty broken mess
It's not worth it. We have nukes to prevent them being used, in a weird backwards way.

Because man feels alienated from the universe that gave him birth

To set an example on sub-humans

80,000 people died. many instantly, some horribly.

This prevented millions of people diving horrible.

Nukes are wonderful things.

It blew up in the air m8

nukes are a psyop to keep the population in perpetual fear. fear of nuclear war = support for big government

read up on nukes. they are a hoax. once you realize it you will feel a lot better.

Concept of deterrence. Deterrence is great because you can stockpile your strength so others won't fight you.

- Peace through strength.

Nukes don't exist.

Thats was a shitty animation.

Not only was it not even close, the effects were wrong, the "shockwave" looked like an earthquake, and the mushroom cloud somehow went fucking super saiyan at the end.

Faggot/10

Fallout is a myth. This is american propaganda to make yourselves seem more terrifying to the rest of the world. Light waves can't melt human skin - hydrogen is safe and clean for the environment.

> die with your rage

t. someone that's been in the midst of (and survived) a nuclear explosion?

Then how are the people on land affected by it?
Land does not equal air.
I have you cornered now.

we would have been better off without being born

Because humanity is shit.

flag checks out.

the shockwave reaches the land. The figured out early on the bombs do more damage on the ground when detonated in the air.

>Peace through power

No faggot, im a 2W2X1. Working on and maintaining our nuclear arsenal is my job.

foshow, but they come with risk, we get international stability, but a slim chance that everyone dies. What would you pick?

Because god ran out of ideas for a satisfying ending to his magnum opis that was WW2 and just went "Awh fuck it, US get nukes and this will quickly be over, maybe gabriel will stop making Yamamoto and Patton /fanfics then."

>die with your rage
it's "Die IN your rage" you fucking stupid muslim fuck. Are all muslims retarded? Can you answer this you fucking inbred faggot?

Go back to being a bacha-bazi boy to your uncle, fag.

Are you a Boomer or are you just trying to fit in with them? Stop being such an over dramatic pussy.

Maybe it was tweaked for artistic reasons, but the original cartoonist lived through one of the nukes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Gen

> Cartoonist Keiji Nakazawa created the feature Ore wa Mita (translated into English as I Saw It), an eyewitness account of the atomic-bomb devastation in Japan.

if nukes are real why are some off those buildings still standing?

Checkmate atheists

I hope you know I'm joking.

As opposed to fire bombing that was just great for the victims. War fucking sucks, nukes or no nukes.
If anyone tells you otherwise he doesn't know shit about it or is a psychopath.

Why are Nukes terrifying though? What's the difference between dropping one 1000 ton bomb and dropping 1000 one-ton bombs?

Because """""""war"""""" has turned into two countries killing their men while showing round really big guns that will never be used, and are part of a system where the goyim throw tax money at more goyim to keep "researching" and improving weaponry.

Retards are happy that their country has the bigger nuclear dick and (((them))) enjoy trillions of dollars given under the pretence of stupid big weapons. Nuclear power is a business and nothing more.

>over dramatic pussy
I don't want to die as a puddle of melted skin, that's all.

So when the Xenos comes to kill us, we can nuke them. Or blow up an asteroid that might hit the Earth.

because if we don't have it, they will.

For the fun. :)

Besides melting or turning into dust? The radiation poisoning effects on the survivors are something out of a horror movie.

>our country will be peaceful and live together in harmony with all the others
meanwhile you're getting fucked up the ass at every opportunity. don't forget, axis declared war on the world, just because they thought everyone else was too weak. they were beyond all-in. sometimes overwhelming force (or the threat of it) is the only viable option. the US could've dropped MORE nukes. it only took two to thoroughly convince them to surrender. and it only took two to convince the rest of the world not to fuck around.

If a bomb of any kind drops near enough to you, that's what's going to happen though.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad? The nips got exactly what they deserved. Shoot and bomb /ourguys/ at pearl harbor? Watch your cities melt into the dirt.

Why though? And why do they only ever talk about the Hiroshima victims and not the Nagasaki victims? (psst: I know the answer, I'm wondering if you do)

Ask Rocket Man

what cartoon is that from?

Because the ME needs complete subjugation by the white man, of course. Can't get blown up mining our rightful oil when your enemies have been vaporized, and anything considered resistance has been glassed ;) ay amigo?

None, people are fucking retarded and should neck themselves since life is already too hard for them

to scare politicians away from using war as a means to an end in the 21st century and going forward

the rapid expansion of heat and energy displaces air at a speed which results in a solid wall of fuck slamming down on everything below, but not before everything is burned to cinders by the light and heat.

ay, he's trolling. Hide your autism.

I can't find anything obvious on Google so I'll bite. What happened to the Nagasaki victims? I've always assumed it was the same effects just inflicted on a lower population.

lel did you get cucked by an alberto barbosa

Every country should have nukes. Who says you can't make a nuke, other nuke countries? Pfft just make one they won't stop you. They will send you an angry letter or maybe place some sanctions but those will go away when you finish your arsenal. Just make sure you start in secrecy and have your borders secured.

Nagasaki doesn't get mentioned as often because more people were killed in Hiroshima.

Because the filth in places like San Francisco can only be cleansed with the flames of nuclear power.

>tfw you realize Duck and Cover was entirely correct
>be in the shadow, not the light

>mothers eyes melt out of head (and go up into the sky for some reason)
>still turns and watches baby fall
I don't think so Tim

Force of habit from work, I never make assumptions. It results in people getting frustrated with me when I treat them like they're stupid either because they were joking or because they were trying to save their pride, but I just view it as their own poor work ethic.

Yes, I am part german. It is a curse.

lol no ur not queer

>youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

Problem with every country having nukes is that it could make some regimes extremely hard to remove.
Just look at those poor fucks in North Korea. Once Kim makes enough nukes they're fucked.
>inb4 le NK is based muh Rotschilds

nah, conventional explosives are all air blast--turning solid payload into gas very quickly. nuclear weapons only create air blasts because they produce really fucking bright light that super heats the surroundings--they turn a portion of the payload directly into photons.

>Downplaying a mothers intuition and bond with children
Found the fucking white male

nukes ruined our own self regulatory response to population and resource strain.

if it wasn't for nukes, these middle eastern countries would have flat out tried to invade europe overtly.

As horrifying as that shit was to have to watch, when H-bombs were developed the government stopped doing this shit.

Basically said "If a h-bomb goes off near you, you're fucked"

There's a concept from Japan, I forget the exact name but it means something like "the final stroke". To a warrior, it means being so committed to a sword stroke that even if they're killed mid-stroke, their corpse will still land the strike. It stands to reason that an instinctual response like that of a mother's could do the same thing.

If she remembered the baby on her back it's possible she turned out of instinct.She didn't "watch" anything. landing on top of the baby after it fell is less likely

aaay lmao

for the lulz

Civil defense against nukes is possible and could potentially save lives. It's not dumb at all, and thermonuclear weapons aren't magic.
Furthermore modern nukes are in hundreds of kilotons range, because nuclear powers realized long ago that huge weapons are a waste of resources, and precision improved.

True, if you're within a certain distance, you're fucked, but there's still a range between YOU'RE FUCKED and SAFE, where this would still apply.
I don't know about you but I don't know how to tell how far away the flash is in 1/10th of a second.

Mutually assured destruction. Any nation that does not want to be under threat of direct invasion or destruction by a nation with nuclear warheads must themselves possess nuclear warheads by default.
This is why nuclear powers do not escalate to full-blown war with each other.
This is why nuclear powers can more or less do what they please to non-nuclear powers - who the fuck is going to risk annihilation to stop them?
Nukes bring peace, since they're around. If you turn your weapons into plowshares, you will plow for those who didn't.

That's pretty dope

well...

yeah...

but I totally read someplace they stoped doing that duck and cover PSA shit fro h-bombs. I'm sure the made different similar recommendations.

We should've kept the nukes to ourselves and still bombed the shit out of Japan with a different weapon that's less devastating in terms of long term effects.

>killing with this tool is unacceptable but not these other tools

>long term effects.
like what?

>guns are scary mom

Well we can always take the everyone gets a nuke route

if you're still thinking after you see the flash you're somewhere between safe and going to die in the next few days.

How can nukes be fake?

Has all the footage been faked? Even the pictures of the cloud over japan?

Are you even implying the Japanese people are in on it?

>t. a very compassionate liberal
funny how many people literally argue that millions should have died invading japan instead of 80,000 or so from the nukes, because the nukes were too scary and people got hurty hurty boo boos from them.

Because you can't uninvent nukes dumbass. If you don't have one you're at the mercy of someone who does.

>WAHHHHHHH RADIATION IS SCARY NUKES R BAD
Being blown the fuck up with a conventional bomb is fucking scary you dipshit. It doesn't matter how people die, it matters that they die.

one one of the biggest dodged bullets in recent history was germany not developing nukes first.

fuck me.

Would you rather die from euthanasia injection or slowly drowning? the end result is the same but the suffering varies.

whoa what a fucking revelation, I was expecting "Nagasaki didn't happen"

>instantly vaporized
sounds pretty nice actually

Germans were light years away from developing nukes.

Mate, if you had the option of just deleting the possibility of nuclear warfare there isn't anyone who wouldn't want that

But if your enemy has access to them, then it's suicide to not have them yourself (ask the Japanese). And if the major powers have them, then that creates a geopolitical gridlock which is probably the reason why there hasn't been any armed major conflict between world powers for 70 years

Although on the topic of mutually assured destruction there is one thing worth thinking about; if let's say the USA launches 1000 warheads at China, what incentive is there for the Chinese to fire back? They're already done no matter what, the only motivation is vengeance and thirst for destruction

The would honestly be a better place if Africa and the Middle East were literally nuked off the map

so i guess the options are
>instant death from nuclear bomb
>slow death from nuclear bomb, but pretty painless since the flash burned off victims pain nerves.

>getting burned alive by firebombings
>getting stop and stabbed on a beach and left to slowly die in agony on a beach while listing to all your friends die.

nukes seem as humane as anything else in war desu.

Nagasaki happened. oh yeah it "happened" alright.

ANSWER ME NUKE TRUTHERS

Fuck off. You have it too good to hold an opinion.

9/10 of the world hates you. They would rape you and your sister and after they where done they wouldn't just kill you. No fool they would torture you for the laugh.

You no nothing of the evils of this world. Go join peace corps or the army go see the 3rd world and then tell me what you think.

Didn't they have that jew who knew how to build them? They had a reactor and heavy water plant ect. After while he decided making nukes for the nazis was a bad idea and fucked off.

Yeah, maybe they were pretty far off, but it doesn't seem impossible if things went a little different.

>no planes
>no nukes
>no nagasaki
Sup Forums impresses me sometimes

Africa is pleasing to the eye and rich in resources and the Middle East holds the history of human civilization, that would be a waste. Use neutron bombs instead

Shame to harm such flora and fauna though, perhaps some sort of biological weapon would be preferred, although that carries with it its own set of risks

>he thinks MAD will last forever