He is, or was as of late, a representative of D66

These are the followers of Alexander

godver ik dacht ook dat het een wijf was

Kankergezellig

Kanker moslims

>AFD
>Anne Fleur Dekker
>AfD

Krijgen wij nu ook de amerikaanse kanker in ons land? Linkse en rechts debielen die het nodig vinden hun debiele mening te "demonstreren"?
Wat zou het fijn zijn als de kanker media niet kapitalistisch was.

That's what I was thinking when I named it

We certainly can do something with that?

What do americans have to do with this? we didn't create antifa

Oké wie heeft er een gevatte bijnaam voor dat gedrocht? Want dat "anti-fachistische" trieste tuig moet de grond in gestampt worden

Like it fucking matters, they can only hasten the process. You let in too many migrants, the cancer is already festering, growing fat on your gibs till they can replace you in your own country.

Shoulda been more xenophobic, oops.

Your chimping out niggers and leftist repopularized it though. The last time I've heard about antifa before 2016 was in the fucking 90s.

Don't blame us, this is home grown. You need to start beating them.

Burgermilitie Kommando wanneer?

Het laat wel weer zien dat links lekker tolerant is, hopelijk een redpill voor de nederlande bevolking.

Soros has been dumping money into Antifa for the last two years.
Antifa didn't even exist in the US before 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=UBmuDDm_CuM

i always liked the green aquafresh more when i was a kid

>Thank you America

antifa have been around for ages, tho all of them were punks getting drunk 24/7 and doing heroin while wearing crossed swastika shirt/badge.

Now somehow antifa became millennial numales and landwhales.
Well skinheads used to be called "nazis", now pretty much everyone right of bernie sanders is a "nazi"

This. Antifa here has always been an unheard of group of crust punks that fight with cops at Abo rights rally now they've become full normie.

This is dutch they're speaking right? it literally sounds like english people speaking gibberish
how weird

>Thank you America
But it was created in Germany in the 30's

yeah because our country hasn't been full of retarded smelly leftists since the 60's bombing and murdering any politician who doesn't want this country overrun by foreigners.

We've had antifa since we lost WW2

This. "Antifa" hasn't been a real thing since 1930's Germany. The US-Leftwingers are trying to make it 'cool' again

My country was transformed into a small America after WW2

Everything that happens in USA blows over here

This is not Antifa from the NSDAP century, this is US (((Antifa)))

Kunnen deze kankercommunisten het niet gewoon houden bij stickers plakken en graffity spuiten zoals ze normaal doen? Het is nog ziekteverwekkender om dit in eigen land te zien.

It's not that strange

English came from Germanic languages, like Dutch. William III, Dutch King of England, Ireland and Scotland, has made a major contribution to the development of the empire and the language. Even America (and its constitution) have many Dutch influences

Youre welcome.

>dykescum oblivious of history
typical

There is an antifa bar in Leiden with volunteer bsrtenders that look exactly how you'd expect.

Why is everyone in this board retarded?

Antifa originated in Europe. They were in the Netherlands long before America

If there's a system of trains full of jews going to ovens, I don't really think I need to do anything about a single cart.
I'd just report it to the local police and they'd figure it out.

ARA did.

RECHTS GEVLEUGELDE DOOD ESKADERS WANNEER?

I'm happy that I live in a small white village, far away from degeneracy like this.

Burn it down.

Yes, yes. This is not Antifa from the NSDAP century, this is USAntifa shit

(((They))) try to normalize it. You're the retard

Soon

Welke?

Middelstegracht

Who /basedachterhoek/ here

is the tripfag a trap or real girl?

yalll are literally fucking toothpaste

youtu.be/xdb-KNTBdqA

>tall AND good teeth
what more do you want?

...do arabs easily understand which rape gang she's looking at?

dont blame us u nigger

>Where is that childfucker prophet Mohammed
My sides

the whole question is a lie, german wouldnt let jews get any chance to escape, let alone get into bank

Just how long do you think it will take until those animals come to your town? Hate to say it but it's a matter of when and not if.

>pelikaan
>antifa

>still having antifa in their country

WOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!11111111 fucking kek

Won't happen to the small towns. The people who live there make it their life's work to make sure no shitskin lives in their town.

>THANKS AMERICA FOR BRINGING A EUROPEAN GROUP TO EUROPE
just

No, they get quite confused

>USAntifa
The US lefties were just reacting from Antifa group members hat have been active in Europe since the 68er movement. They have been active in Germany for decades now, especially in the 80s and 90s.

They just recently took public notice in Anglo nations and it just shows your lack of historical politics and your reliance on US media specifically.

we said that too, it doesnt work. they will come. build wall.

It's modern American culture. This is what you leave behind in modern digital time. Be proud of your culture

We only have a wall to protect us from the sea-niggers.

>sea-niggers

They're called nikkers
taaldacht.nl/woordenboek/nikker/

Overgeleverde vormen
Middelnederlands necker, nicker ‘waterdemon, zeegodheid’, Middelnederduits necker ‘watermonster’, Oudhoogduits niccus ‘watermonster, krokodil’ (Duits Nix(e) ‘watergeest’), Oudengels nicor ‘nijlpaard, watermonster’, Oudnoords nykr ‘watermonster, watergeest’ (IJslands nykur, Zweeds näck, Deens nokke, Noors nokk, nykke, nykkje)

Oudgermaanse vorm
*nikwiz-, *nikus-

Opkankeren met die jodenvlag, en reageer nooit meer op één van mijn palen.

Probleem?

Another Burger without (cultural) awareness

Ga 's dood

djz flikker

And you are like the final little bit of leftover of the green aquafresh. You are happy it's there but you know you're going to throw it away in the near future.

Follow it via internet, American media is a source of entertainment

The last century gets a sequel, in the JewSA... Nazis x Antifa... The result of a (((forced))) brother war and identity crisis

Propaganda is everywhere

Kanker lelijk

>Thank you America
You retards have had antifa a lot longer. They only got to be big in the US because of Trump.

Antifa is European you fag. They've only recently been exported to Burger Land.

America gets blamed for everything at this point. Feels good.

You mean thank you Germany.

>They only got to be big in the US because of Soros
FTFY

Why do we need such a guy as pegida.

They only make the common man's troubles look dumb and racist.

Would (((pegida))) have an other, hidden, function perhaps?

"Where is that child fucker, profet mohammeth?" 0:08

Kek!

Prophet* I'm drinking my sorrows away today. What has become of us that we have fucking hippies in our country that shout like fucking pigs. Feed them to the muslims!

Are you really this dense?

You largely determine European culture. The majority is watching American TV/internet, listening to (((your))) music in safe-spaces, Trump is treated daily over here and every kind of American cancer blows our way. Including the US variant of Antifa. This is not 19' something Antifa, this is US larping giving it new life