Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain

Was is das

Donna Brazille strikes again.

IMPEACH MERKEL NAO

Do you have non-ant version of this?

I'm sure she hasn't faced a real audience since she made that little girl cry that one time.

Or maybe making the little girls cry was all part of her plan to open the country to rapefugees.

Impossible! Imperialist lies.

>Merkel caught with screened q
wouldn't put it past a politician
>screened actors
what proves they're actors, those headshots are so disjointed if anything it proves they're probably real people that she's been instructed to ask.

All of the questions were staged.

so merkel was in this show answering questions
the host was caught holding this card in this hand with pictures of the people asking questions and with the question written down

so the show was obviously prepared / the questions were vetted, i never been to a show but im sure they all do this, people now imply that the questions were rigged and so on

it was claimed beforehand random people from the audience were allowed to ask her questions directly, but the presenter guy has already cards with pictures and info on those of the audience who got selected

The audience is paid actors

Questions were known in advance but scripted to appear to be asked live with Merkel being able to prepare a response.

The faces of those asking and the questions are on the card.

Das ist NIGGER lover!

also some viewers found out that they used the same audience as in the last show one week earlier

I remember a senator in Massachusetts doing something similar when I was in college, they handed out prepared cards with questions and gave the people a necklace to wear so he'd know who to call on.

youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw

Germany is so BLACKED now do you think that it will even matter?

All voters care about is gibs and not being accused or racism

If I had the chance to ask a question, I would have claimed to be asking about immigration and integration and how well the German government does it. Seems harmless right? When it is my turn to ask, I'd ask about if the German government delouses the immigrants when they arrive. Just for a laugh. Would be pretty funny, would you think?

The host are instructed to ask the people pictured on the paper, and with something that seems like the questions they were to be asked?

Exactly this. Questions always get vetted, because you want to ensure that they'll cover a wide variety of topics. Otherwise you'll just get 20 questions about muh taxes/muh integration/muh defence spending

Are Germans even allowed to see this video? Seems like a low view count ....

The CDU (Merkel's political party, and also most other parties) and their msm helpers, namely ZDF, ARD, Spiegel, Zeit, and Süddeutsche Zeitung are currently installing a regime that reminds many of the communist-fascist regime in Eastern Germany.
An wicked system of cowardry and mediocrity-extremism.

>Thinking your reality in a progressive world isn't fake

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

they don't even let people like that into a position to ask

Merkel is the fucking devil... Didn't Hans Chadburg notice her when she was young and ugly?

everyone semi woke knows german media is all 100% controlled and narratives meticulously fabricated. all those 'documentaries' of dumb nazis, and utterly imbecile level retarded kids who 'became right wing' and then their family was dissapointed and his life became hell because all his 'new nazi friends' were dumb violent drug addict losers... they're all fucking bullshit jew-mandated (art. 9 judeo-freimaurerisches grundgesetzt, entnazifizierung aka absolute brainwashing) propaganda funded by taxpayer (debtslave cattle) dime (rundfunkgebühr). germans think they have freedom of press, they don't even have freedom of thought.

You can tell a leader's quality by their interaction with the common people.
How many Western politicians actually interact with the every day person?

a cult like that depicted in your jpg is crap too

How do you think the multi millonaire trump interact with the every day person ?

Of course it would end like this. She could not win it fairly.

How
How do you screw up this hard
I refuse to believe someone could be this incompetent

source?

>german media
German media gives me cancer every time I try to absorb something from it.
Germany is retarded to the core. They are like ... kids in there. Fuck I do not have word to describe it. Naive is too soft, underdeveloped too broad...

asfd a asfd ad ashgahsgda

>they don't even let people like that
>people like that

I'm a person "like that"
I just want to have a laugh
It's all in good fun.

>implying I like or support Trump

Flag checks out
It was a good ride, Germanistan. I wont miss your ass.

Nobody cares about this in Germany any more. If they wriggled out of Night of the BBC in Cologne then everything goes. Average German is so indoctrinated and brainwashed that they can whitewash or push fucking everything there.
I will do a catastrophe tourism run soon to Germany. I just want to feel the carnage from the front row. I have good first-hand sources but I want to do an anthropologic run there with ability to push and pull.
My Swedish catastrophe tourism run was bit short and needs re-run - could not reach Malmö because Stockholm was fucking huge ape zoo and took too much time.

>could not reach Malmö because Stockholm was fucking huge ape zoo and took too much time.
Well damn, i was planning on doing that one day. What was catastrophe tourism in our dear neighbour like?

amajinmachoq

sorry but I dont want my political leaders to take on a justin bieber position towards society

Merkel wants to execute an European wide Morgenthau plan.
Why they did not do that directly after war and punish whole Europe I don't know.
But that's the reason behind it all

they wont let people who want fun close to merkel
merkel is the exact opposite of fun

Kek

This bitch is just German Hillary Clinton

Fucking lying bitch

kek

It seems almost all Germanys based men died in the war.

Only cucks and rapekids left.

Shame. Nazi Germany could have been the greatest thing ever.

And wtf is anyone going to do about it?
Especially Germans???
Hahahahaha!!! NOT A GODDAM THING

If Germany would have avoided the whole holocaust thing, Adolf Hitler would be known as the world's greatest leader. He took a poor and self-loathing Germany and made it the greatest country the world had ever seen at the time.

Oh shit.
It is full of mud. Retarded mud, semi-retarded mud. You name it. Swedes hide.

And there is the feel of everything being planned and made with the insight that it will be used by retards - me and my waifu used the word "vanamuttidemaa" do describe this on the second day.

Some higlihts: Jönnköping - some 8 muslim niggers crossing the road in designated place. I stop my car (fuck, why...), niggers wave thumbs up, do retarded dance to thank me... zoo. I held my cluch unhooked and gave 5k non-turbo rpm them. Their jump was magnificent.

Stockholm: waifu was totally depressed, stayed in hotel after we ate somewhere out and listened to retarded Swedes talking total nonsense. I went out to have beer or 2 before sleep. So I sit there outside, drink my beer (around 10PM) and suddenly 3 niggers and straight away onto me. One sits against me, 2 stay beside table. And start to harass. Ask money, cigarette - i say that speak fucking english (niggers were speaking english btw), I can not undertand you, they try again. Then I say thad now fuck off, you are bthering me. They say that they do what they please. I say that this is not true, wave hand that show them way. Somewhere it clicked to them that if they push it at least one of them will not walk away and then they left ... walked some 15 metres and attacked one swedish young cuck right away in the street. Grabbed him and started to mug...
I yelled that Stop it and took my phone to record them, thewy fucked off to one side, swedish cuck to other.
Then barmen came outside (there were bar cameras) and asked me where am I from. I told him and said that russians are our niggers (he was probably some bosnian or some southern slavshit) and that you have nigger problem here. He sighed....

And everywhere they are building houses for their mud. I am into building business and they build fucking village after village for them. We visited 3 because have objects there. 700k of apartments needed in 6 years.

its all fake
how is this news to anyone?

Send this image to AfD.