HOW. CAN. YOU. DEFEND. THIS. POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/17/politics/trump-tweet-clinton/index.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848
stuff.co.nz/world/americas/96940171/donald-trump-retweets-violent-gif-of-him-hitting-hillary-clinton-with-golf-ball
archive.is/AYnqy
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ&t=9s&index=37&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xJymUq0Vv0Uks78U5T_MuoO
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8254688/Hillary-Clinton-falls-boarding-plane.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAN ASSAULT GIFS NOW

post gif?

Because it's hilarious lmao

This

why would i need to?

>(((((JEREMY DIAMOND)))))

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

How long until CNN tracks down the GIF creator and ruins his life?

this

I wonder if we can actually get them to try to ban assault gifs

post the gif

it is in the vid at this link (fuck the archive)
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/17/politics/trump-tweet-clinton/index.html

fucking shill

It Trump, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

It's not Presidential at all.

It's real
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848

Fuck are you not allowed to save gifs directly from Twitter?

t. nonpresident

stuff.co.nz/world/americas/96940171/donald-trump-retweets-violent-gif-of-him-hitting-hillary-clinton-with-golf-ball

look at that one if you hate cnn. it won't let me save just the gif

Suck my dick, shill
archive.is/AYnqy

deleted?

yes it is

He's in a good mood.

Holy shit that fucking timeline. It's all memes.

who gives a fuck? it is like 20 views of a cnn video, it is going to make zero difference

>Average pol larper

The president is retweeting memes of himself. What is this time line?

What were you expecting?

Because Sup Forums supports terrorism as long as it's for their cause, e.g. Breivik, vroom vroom, etc

Just go to Trump's profile and scroll down a bit.

i like to think he does it when he is shitting

GIF BAN

"larper"

FUCKING. DEFEND. THIS. I. DARE. YOU.

He is posting Sup Forums screenshots
This fag

lel dumb bitch got into a fight with gravity and lost. How the fuck can one human have such hubris?

really, zrumpthf? REALLY???
this is way more important than petty news such as how our food supply is fucking us or how the heroin & opioid epidemic is destroying us.
WOW donald...just...wow...

No it was Obama who got all of the hot dogs

Nice Reddit quoting, CTR.

Praise kek
Shaliday

hill arious

kek

Post the on where she is in the dnc and sucking cock

thanks for giving the ant version. My colony thanks you!

ahahhhhahaaah.
that's bretty gud

The video commentary only made it better. They're so fucking pathetic.

When is that falling footage of Hillary from?

I puke a little when I hear argument like this because it can only come from a mind incapable of independent and objective analysis. From a little kid. Everything in America has to be so superficial it's sickening.
Donald Trump is a human being, a man with his own character and personality who currently happens to have the ~job~ of being the president. You can shove your idealtypic projections right up your asshole.
The real world is dirty. Get over it, pussy.

This lardass is literally so bad that he hits it into a field.
Worse than Obama in more ways than one.

I like how they let Obama have his sense of humor but Trump isn't allowed to have it.

why cant the left handle the banter?

>seeking peace through violence
this is just mind blowing...

this dumbass has the nuclear codes

this dumbass has the alien information

this dumbass has the antartica secret investigation dossier

and hes shitposting on twitter

what the actual fuck DRUMPF!!

I'm surprised he hasn't started using reverse psychology but they'd probably view that as a sign of weakness.

yeah it all just boils down to propoganda

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ&t=9s&index=37&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xJymUq0Vv0Uks78U5T_MuoO

20 views here. 20 views there. Next thing you know, they gained 10k+ hits and are up 10 rankings on X, Y, and Z search engine. I want you to fucking neck yourself.

Twitter is how we avoid Jew filters as they control media. This is why I laugh at you, you can not see how it reveals the Jews, yet you call Trump a Jew.

man I wish I had the CNNSUCK account I would change my picture to a swastika in an instant

>president of the united states retweets "fuctupmind"

Explain to me how exactly a fucking leaf clicks a link to a non-deleted site and ends up at a deleted site. You leafs are an embarrassment of a race.

It's funny.

DEFEND. YOUR. SHITPOSTING. BAIT.MEME. PHRASES. LIKE. "DEFEND THIS WOW POL BTFO HOW WILL POL RECOVER".

Plus leftcucks wouldn't care if it was a Democrat doing this to a Republican. They'd praise it out the ass. Once again and as always they're trying to make up the standards of behavior as they go along and only apply them towards people they don't like.

I expect that after paying my taxes I have some form of professional representation in an increasingly uneasy world. Having a president that can find the time to troll online makes me a little pissed off. At least Bush worked out and read books.

The best part about this is, now everyone knows Clinton has a falling down problem.

pls b ai gf

#notmypresident

>The amount of butthurt

>muh taxes
neck yourself faggot

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8254688/Hillary-Clinton-falls-boarding-plane.html

god damn why did i lost to this

#
#
When was that footage of Hillary falling down taken? Before the elections? Or is it recent?

>check to see if the golfgif and the rocket man tweet are actually real
>theyre actually real

the mental aberrant he actually did it

so glad he's president

>Fuck are you not allowed to save gifs directly from Twitter?
The easiest way to save things I've found is to go directly to the mobile page.

Oh thanks.

there is nothing to defend, guy who happens to be president of USA is making internet banter
we all did that at one point, what do you care?

>h-h-hey guys i posted le epic troll tweet xD
>u forgive me for daca now right? heh k!

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that the president of the United States of America is probably one of us.
This timeline man, gift that keeps giving.

It literally is. He's the President. The definition of "Presidential" is "what a President does or would do"

Trump is President, and is doing it, therefore it's Presidential.

trump has a sense of humor

IMPEACH NOW

HOW. CAN. YOU. NOT. BE. AMUSED. O. P.

we did it Sup Forums!

literally post this gif so the rural retards can have a laugh and forget about amnesty
>that tactic WILL work on pol

Because fuck Hillary and fuck you. Thats how.

Bush had a famous incident where he was binge watching college sports and nearly choked to death on a pretzel. Clinton had enough time to get BJs and harass women in the White House. Trump doesnt watch sports, he uses his free time to obsessively watch the news and troll online. Honestly that's more productive than what Bush or Clinton did on their free time.

I know a lot of people voted for him just for the lulz

>TFW they finnaly have evidence of the Russian Mental Ill collusion
>TFW it was their plan after all

saved

What gets me is if it was the other way around and Hillary had done this there would be headlines about "HILLARY BREAKS INTERNET WITH HILARIOUS RETWEET! - DRUMPF FOUND DEAD HAVING HANGED HIMSELF IN SHAME!"

IMPEACHES ARSAHHARASKO{FOKGL:SDGKJSDGJSLKDGSLK:DNGL:BKNIOSENGLKSNGLKSNGK DUMPF

Forgive him for what? He effectively ended DACA by not renewing executive order. All you're basing anything off of is the word of Pelosi and CNN. Trump already said they never reached any deal.

will kfile dox the gif maker like they did with wrestling guy?

why the hell is this fat idiot STILL talking about hillary clinton? he needs to shit on chuck schumer and paul ryan, this is totally pointless.

fuck drumpf and fuck spics.

>insult insult insult
>1 post by this ID
>0.02$ has been deposited in your bank account

Redpill me on DACA based burger.

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

/our guy/
Everyday he gives me reason to love him more.
I the visual of him RTing on the shitter

It's hilarious

eat shit komi bastard
>those guys think for themselves instead of accepting our candidates! how awful!
I hope you die in a fire, I have nothing but hatred for you and your kin

>tfw not an intelligent and mature redditor

haha, take that you stupid old cunt