Why did the Hibike! Euphonium writers choose not to develop Shuuichi further if he's supposed to be such an important...

Why did the Hibike! Euphonium writers choose not to develop Shuuichi further if he's supposed to be such an important person to Kumiko?

Will this happen in season 2?

Literally Whoichi?

Shuichi barely appears in the second novel.

Because nobody wants to see males in anime.

Because the season was more about Kumiko and Reina, if they want Shoeichi to be important they'll start doing that in the second season. It will have at least 1 cour worth of time, it's enough to do it.

I hope they don't. They need to develop Reina's and Kumiko's adolescence even more.

I personally just want them to keep doing what they did with S1. There's no need to shoe Shoeichi in just for some romance.

But if they really want to, I'd rather be it a side, low-note thing instead of blowing it out of proportion for drama.

Why did Hazuki stop being a relevant character after she got rejected? What's the deal with Sapphire other than "I love my bass"? What's Asuka's motivation?

Hibike has some cool characters but the only one with any depth is Kumiko.

>Ah~ I wanna taste a dick!

I pity the poor guy that has to color that image. I imagine it's a nightmare having to guess what every little section between the piping of the eupho is.

Because they realized that the childhood friend route is the laziest of all the possible routes in existence.

>What's Asuka's motivation?
Results first, drama last.

She's the fun supervisor at work who will joke around and have a good time if you're doing what you're supposed to, but will instantly flip if you start slacking off.

This desu

>not being gay
get with the times

>trying to start shitposting thread

I am gay tho, that's why I don't want to see males

That's not the good kind of gay

End yourself

Why did the Hibike! Euphonium writers choose to de-emphasize feet?

I want to smell Kumiko as she walks past me.

What?

He probably means the promo art had sexy Kumiko feet and no feet were had in the actual show.

user, you just awakend something new in me.

This thread has legitimate discussion

What do you think she smells like? Does she wear perfume?

He's not supposed to be an important person to Kumiko. The theme of the novels is the importance of friendship over romance, according to the author.

"friendship"
"adolescence"

Thanks for the info but KyoAni has a weird view of those things

One thing is making a "bros before hoes" kind of story, another thing is filling it with n-no homo moments and making the love interest completely irrelevant.

He doesn't even qualify as a love interest in the anime

It's ok just means more time for kumikos

Because they know everyone want some hot lesbians action.

Me and my gf

Cute couple

I'm rooting for that tripfag to translate the novels

Is this a lesbian?

That's a plane you numbnuts

Best couple.

It's a lesbian in denial.

That's not the tuba couple

Do you like dykes taking selfies together?