Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To8dlsVxRDE
youtube.com/watch?v=CoHMgy2d9O4
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's some boring taste senpai

niceme.me

Cool and smart.

Jinrui and Big O are some pretty based choices.
You almost got it with the top six.

>Three (3) Yuusa shows

I think you need to take a closer look at the title and the chart again.

4/7
3/4
excellent taste. I'm actually not the biggest fan of Kaiba, I think Ping Pong and Kemonozume were better Yuasa works.

and this is my manga one

>You almost got it with the top six

I don't get it.

5/6

4/4

3/4

5/5

7/7

3/3

Memetastic shit, baby.

And heres my 4x4 too

Every 3x3 thread should start with this image.

Look at his chart. Left is all stuff by Gania, mid by Yuasa and right by Matsumoto. Just look at his 3x3 title. Your top is all Dezaki.

Please stop posting my 3x3

*Gainax

Decided to make my 3x3 films and series instead of strictly series since I feel more passionately about Akira and Megazone 23 than I do Psycho Pass and Ping Pong

3/3 Left mid and mid look really familiar to me, what are they?

1/2 Golgo had some nice art, but I feel like too much of it is style over substance

4/4 What's top mid? Also happy to see another Uchouten Kazoku fan, that shit was a blast. Nobody I know liked it as much as I do though.

3/5

2/3

4/5

4/6

>1/2 Golgo had some nice art, but I feel like too much of it is style over substance

For me it's the perfect 80's action movie. Also gotta mention that it also includes the OVA and the TV series.

I dunno, I always felt that the CG really hurt the ending and that Duke is way too unrelatable as a character. I can't identify with him at all. Also the movie had some characters which really hurt my suspension of disbelief like the insane soldiers and the ssssnake man.
The twist at the ending was nice though.

Woops, wrong image.
Here's the real one.

>excellent taste. I'm actually not the biggest fan of Kaiba, I think Ping Pong and Kemonozume were better Yuasa works.
To me Yuasa works go more or less like this:
Kaiba > Tatami Galaxy > Mind Game > Cat Soup > Ping Pong > Happy Machine > Kemonozume > Space Dandy short > Kick-heart

>unrelatable
You don't have to relate to the character to like the character.

>CG

Can't deny that scene being shit, but at the very least it's not that long.
He's not really supposed to be relatable, I mean who could relate to a perfect killing machine?
I just enjoy him being badass, like pic related that scene was awesome and the music too.

3/3
4/4
2/3

Need more angry males on red motorcycles please. Preferably turning right.

I like to be able to sympathize with my main characters a little or at the very least get attached to a part of their personality. Duke really just struck me as a cold killer and that's about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't really like Duke, but I can like the shit he pulls off.

1/1
1/2

9/9

Remember when noses were a thing?

2/3

10/11

4/6

6/6. What's bottom right? I'bve seen that frog around for ages, but still don't know what it's from.

7/7

5/6
>Daicon IV
Why?

3/4

6/7

2/3

9/9.

3/4

2/3

2/2

Pretty Good

2/4

4.5/5

>What's bottom right? I'bve seen that frog around for ages, but still don't know what it's from.

Uchouten Kazoku

What's the .5 for this time?

meme/10
mad points for Kaiki and Akariin photo choices
old/10
canyouevencount/10
second 3x3 is pretty based though
kudos for varied taste
not terrribly boring
>all kyoani
the most patrician taste in this thread

>Daicon IV
>Why?

Because it's perfect.
Why else?

Ninja Scroll or Sword of the Stranger, I can't wait decide.

This is some impressive stannery.
1.5/3
3.5/4, 4/4

SAO was a frustrating read. The Korean folklore stuff was fascinating but Munsu was insufferable. One of the most unlikable MC's I've encountered. Poor Kye Wol Hyang.
3/5
3/4

5/9
see 4/9

6/9
3/9
4/9

6/6, -/+GuP

6/7, -Tanuki

7/8, -Tanuki

9/10, -Tanuki

7/7, favorite ITT

4/5, -Tanuki

7/9, -Shigatsu, Barakamon

4/4

6/8, -Amagi, Tamako
+for not having Chuuni on it tho

5/7, -KlK, NHK
2/2, -/+Sumire, 5/6, -NHK

6/8, -Dandy, Chuuni

6/6, 4/4

7/9, -NHK, Yahari

7/8, -NHK, ++WA2
2nd favorite ITT

3/5
7/8
5/6
3/4
5/7
8/10
2/4
2/7
3/5
1/5
4/8
3/3 manga
5/8 anime
4/7
4/6 anime
6/7 movies
5/8
6/8
7/8

Daicon is beautiful, it's one of the greatest testaments to nerd culture ever made.

4/6 + One Outs, Big O, Monogatari, Humanity has Declined, - YuriYuri, Milky
8.5/9 + Golgo 13, Black Jack, Ashita no Joe, Cobra, Rose of Versailles, Treasure Island, Utena, Kenshin, -+ Aria
Great to see some older shows in these threads, I just hope you have actually watched some more recent stuff and have not just stuck to the 70's-90's era of shows.
Studio: 5.5/7 + EVA, FLCL, TTGL, Mayonasise, Panty and Stocking, -+Diebuster/Gunbuster, - Abenobashi.
Director: 5/6 + Cat Soup, Kaiba, Tatami, Ping Pong, Mindgame, - Kemonozume
7/8 + Bebop, Mononoke, Mushishi, Ping Pong, Sora no Woto, Osomatsu, Natsume, - Tanuki
6.5/8 + Sora no Woto, Monogatari, Mushishi, Katanagatari, Tatami, Humanity, -+ Aria, - Tanuki
6/8 + LOGH, Tatami, Jojo, Akira, Cromarite, Megazone, - Capital, Tanuki
5/6 + TTGL Steins Gate, Bebop, Geass, Monogatari, - Clannad
5/6 + Hunter, Summer Wars, Jellyfish, Baccano, EVA, - Flowers of Evil TV
4.5/6 + Monogatari, Kill La Kill, Tatami, Katanagatari, -+ NHK, - Haruhi
Anime: 6.5/7 Ping Pong, Ghost, Tatami, Katanagatari, Ippo, TTGL, -+ NHK
8/8 Not seen Non Non
Series: 7/8 + Hunter, Apollo, GTO, Gungrave, Steins Gate, Geass, Usagi Drop, - Gunbuster
6.5/9 -+ NHK, - Berserk TV, Snafu
7.5/8 + Tatami, Paranoia, Apollo, Kino, Mushishi, Blue, Haibane, -+ NHK.
8/8 Haven't seen Non Non.

Good 3x3 digi.

I saw that meme too

You're dead to me.

Capital?

Capital Craze; the English name for Kyousougiga.

Why didn't you like it?

5/7
7/7
2/6
7/8
2/2
8/8
1/1
9/9
13/13
2/8
6/7
4/9
2.5/4
1/7
4/7
3/3
5/6
5.5/9
4/8
1/5
5/8
7/7
9/9
9/9
4.5/5
3/3
4.5/8

6/7 + Haruhi
- NHK

3/5 +TTG
-TTGL, NHK

8/8 +Lain

4/4 +Usagi Drop
1/1 +KnK

5/7 +Lain
-NHK, Yahari

4/5 +Mushishi
-NHK

7/7 +Lain

2/2 +Mushishi

2/2 +Space Bros

5/6 +Lain
-TTGL

2/3 +Kamichu
-Aria

It's been a while since I watched it so I'm not entirely sure myself.

I remember that the show was very confusing from a narrative stand point, with the first "prologue" episode being a dozy. The siblings antagonistic attitude towards one another went beyond an acceptable level of sibling rivalry since I think they wanted to leave the capital but seemed to refuse to cooperate with one another for unclear reasons. And in the end they siblings all go batshit and fight for some reasons which further confused me, as did the ending.

The tl;dr of it all is I didn't understand the show or follow the narrative very well. I didn't enjoy the characters from what I can recall and overall had a bad time with the show with no redeeming features coming to mind.

Okay, I've been convinced.
After lurking 3x3 threads for several months now, i think I'm ready to join the circle jerk. Its time to make my own.

Good luck comrade

I can't wait to criticise your tastes friend

>inb4 it's another copy paste meme 3x3

7/8 -Watamote
That's a bit embarrasing...
6/6
I'm dumb, what's top/bottom middle
8/9 -TTGL

>That's a bit embarrasing
How so?

here we go

I'd first like to point out that the prologue you're talking about is most likely the ONA that was pretty much like a proof of concept over an actual episode. The true first episode just introduces the characters.

The only sibling that really, truly wanted to leave the Mirror Kyoto was Kurama who was the Buddhist child. Yase, the sister, loved the capital. Myoue just wanted to kill himself, but he also had some issues with being the only truly aging one inside of the Mirror Capital. They all wanted their parents back though, for very different reasons mind you. That was their true wish.

The narrative is actually pretty simple. Aside from the last few or so episodes where there's a somewhat big info drop, it's really just a story about a family that has problems, but gets through it in the end. The info drop at the end just reveals that Inari/Priest Myoue is technically the son of God and creator of life. He feels burdened with the responsibility of being God though and wants to end his own life and pass on the responsibility to his children. That's pretty much it.

>no redeeming features coming to mind.
Oh shit now you done made me fucking mad. From the amazing OST, the neat use of symbolism to show character situations/emphasize plot points, and the great art, and the comfy story there's a lot Kyousougiga has to offer.
youtube.com/watch?v=To8dlsVxRDE
youtube.com/watch?v=CoHMgy2d9O4

Yup its shit alright.

>599x598
Fucking rectangles GET OUT

Too much effort to actually make square images.

>what's top/bottom middle
Kamichu and Kemono no Souja Erin
5/5 by the way

what are these animes though...?
I want to watch.

What's top left?

That'd be Golgo 13
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

cancer

Can someone explain this meme to me?

You people who post in 3x3 threads are cancer.

Behold my shit taste in chinese girl cartoons

Let's try something different.
3/3
3/4
2/3

r8

:^)

;^)

;)

mine : good
urs : bad

It's just a list of cool and smart anime by someone with great taste, it's not a meme.

There's a youtuber who got so mad over it he made a video.

monopoly is my favorite anime

Monopoly was shit, Boggle is top tier

4/9
0/9
2/9
1/9 boring
3/9 bottom row good everything else shit
1/9
3/9
2/9
3/9
5/9
4/9
6/9
3/9
2/9
1/9
4/9
1/9
3/9
3/9
0/9

Evangelion and Gurren Lagann are the two worst anime ever made. If you like either, kill yourself.

what are the ones on the bottom besides Kino?

From left to right, it's Haibane Renmai, then Kino, and the Monogatari Series and Casshern Sins.

You realise you guys are the biggest snobs on all of Sup Forums, right?

Monogatari seems crazy long
do i have to watch all of it?

Pretty much.

Fuck
downloading Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari
that girl is a cute so I hope this endeavor is worth it

I'm actually so glad that Digibro called out this thread because I didn't know who he was before and his videos are really good.

I don't get the meme, none of those mosaics have anything to do with ech other.

Hating Aria will be the next meme or what?

Digibro is holding the anime community by the balls right now. Is there a more dominant/influential voice in the anime community at the moment? No one is coming to mind.

I like his last video on 3x3s because I felt it made lots of people cautious about what he says. It showed to many people that he can be just as presumptuous and irrational as the people he calls out.

Onsens are cool as fuck desu. Weird old dude making passes at me in the bath though