Shingeki No Kyojin

Will Eren be able to help Armin in this suicidal mision against CT?
Will Reiner be able to fight against Jean, Connie and Sasha?
Will Mikasa leave the battle because of her arm?

Which characters do you think will live at the end of this saga?

I just want Bert to find peace.

>Will Eren be able to help Armin in this suicidal mision against CT?
Yes. It will work to a degree but no one will die. They'll succeed at making Bert escape the titan and retreat.
>Will Reiner be able to fight against Jean, Connie and Sasha?
I can see one of JSC dying in this fight, but even that would be a stretch.
>Will Mikasa leave the battle because of her arm?
No.

>Which characters do you think will live at the end of this saga?
Erwin and either Sasha or Connie will die. Maybe Reiner too but I doubt it. The rest will survive.

Sasha and Connie without each other is just wrong. Either they both die or neither of them do.

I don't feel they have romantic feelings for each other. It is not like they were always together, they just have things in common.

What's wrong with his face?

I don't see Jeanbo eating shit in this one. It seems as though he's being groomed as a leader.

I don't care if it's romantic or not. Sasha without Connie is like Ash without Pikachu or Wallace without Gromit.

The artist has a messy style but I like it.

I see Hanji becoming the next commander, but Jean will have a high position as well. I think he's too young to become commander yet, unless there's a big timeskip.

Don't worry, when Reiner squashes Connie like a bug I'm sure Sasha will commit suicide soon after.

I have the impression Mikasa will go to where Armin is at the moment she feels he is in danger or maybe when he's already unconscious. Eren will rage I suppose but someone has to get hurt.

I believe the kick and the cut in the arm is going to affect Mikasa in some way.

I'll fucking squash him if he tries.

Please don't make me think about timeskips. I'm still hurting from Eva 3.0. But I agree with what you're saying.
At this point, given the damage done to the Scouts, I can see some reorganisation. Levi Squad will comprise Levi, Mikasa and Eren while a support squad will be formed from Jean, Connie and Sasha with some redshirts pulled out of the aether. Levi Squad are about damage and ability, the support squad will be like sappers, implementing the thunder spears etc.

Hanji would be a great leader given her short but impressive stint in the Political Arc.

Just for you. They have their own history and don't depend of the other.

>Armin enacts his plan
>On the verge of taking down CT during a suicide run
>Bert notices, advances to kill Armin before he himself goes down
>at the last second, Connie comes and takes Armin's place
>Connie sacrifices his own life for Armin
>Connie is down, just barely still alive
>coughing up even more blood than usual
>Armin screams at him in rage/sorrow
>"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I TOLD YOU ALL TO STAY AND FIGHT REINER!"
>Connie looks up, blood coating his smiling face
>"Because...of the 104th, I'm not the genius...you are. Humanity needs you to survive."
>Connie is kill

What do, /snk/?

Wow and you forgot about Armin. I can smell the hate, he will be squad leader first.

When has Connie ever even suggested that he would think of risking his own life to save someone else? Connie a shit bit of cast filler.

Armin is more fit for that role than Jean. Jean can't make the decisions Armin is able to without losing his role as the audience's self insert which is why I think he won't be given a big role.

Cringe, Connie still has his mother to go back to. I never got the impression he is a self sacrifice kind of person.

>Jean doesn't have deus ex asspulls and third person omniscient powers of deduction*
FTFY

I tend to consider Armin a nonfactor in things like this. His combat usage is next to nothing, he will sit back and plan things like a good little boy. As for squad leader, he has the literal brains for it, but lacks every other required trait.

Jean can't make decisions when cold hard intellect is called for. We've seen him use dying soldiers to secure a viable route in Trost, whereas Armin lacked the nerve. They work well together, but Jean is the better leader.

That's a good idea (somehow) but I believe Armin will be alone in this, he will get hurt but he will live. Eren can hold the legs but his arms will hit Armin.

I prefer a genius like Connie surviving instead of a smartass like Armin.

True I suppose

>Will Eren be able to help Armin in this suicidal mision against CT?
I was thinking Armin will get himself killed so Eren will go full rage mode to defeat Bert
>Will Reiner be able to fight against Jean, Connie and Sasha?
Yeah, but I feel like his heart really isn't where Bert wants it to be and where it needs to be if he were to kill them, thus I feel he may hesitate to kill them if he has the chance
>Will Mikasa leave the battle because of her arm?
No because muh Eren

>Which characters do you think will live at the end of this saga?
Jean, Mikasa, Eren and Levi are pretty much guaranteed survival because of Isayama's favoritism. I hope Sasha and Connie survive but I feel at least one of JSC will die. Armin is pretty much confirmed dead because of his plan and all the death flags we've seen in the last 10-15 chapters. A wounded Hanji will hopefully come back to save the day.

>Armin is pretty much confirmed dead

Come on. Erwin figured out Reiner's plan and thought quickly in a way of counterattack. Jean is too impulsive and desperate and when his plan didn't work against Bert he relied on Armin. I love Jean but sometimes he is the same as Eren.

I can't see it happening

>Armin lacked the nerve
Are you forgetting when Jean was saved by Armin in the political arc because he couldn't make that decision? Trost happened before, are you saying he can make use of dying soliders, but be unable to kill someone? It was just used to show that Jean is good at assessing the situation.It's clear he can't make those kind of moral decisions. He tells Marlo that he is better suited for the rear guard because he doesn't believe in the entire self sacrifice mentality. I doubt he could make the decision Erwin did to launch a suicide attack.

Let me paint a picture of how its gonna go down

>Armin trying to awaken Eren
>"WE GOTTA GET TO THE OCEAN"
>Bert scoops him up
>"I shall grant that wish"
>Either throws or punts Armin in the direction of the ocean
>He dies happy
>Eren goes full rage at the sight of his bf dying
>Jumps on Bert's back and eats him from the nape

Some people didn't understand this line and interpreted it as a suicidal thought. Armin was shaking and because of his lack of confidence he thought he will not be able to survive. Then, the thought of the ocean made him feel confidence and stop shaking. Armin left the pessimism and convinced himself (and Eren) they're going to see the sea.

Armin is my favourite but that is kind of funny.

If Bert manages to kill Shitmin, he will undoubtedly be the best boy.

>Either throws or punts Armin in the direction of the ocean
Nice.

Kek

AA is disgusting.

We meet again friend

Yes, yes, and no. EMA, Levi, Hange, and one of JSC will be dead.

Without a doubt cute.

And again a lot of people will call it Disgusting.

>Are you forgetting when Jean was saved by Armin in the political arc because he couldn't make that decision?
Yep, I forgot that.

>Trost happened before, are you saying he can make use of dying soliders, but be unable to kill someone?
I'm saying that was once the case, but we know he can kill now, post cave raid.

>He tells Marlo that he is better suited for the rear guard because he doesn't believe in the entire self sacrifice mentality.
And had some men stayed in the rear guard, the scouts wouldn't be up shit creek.

>I doubt he could make the decision Erwin did to launch a suicide attack.
Gotta start somewhere user

>again
What?

So OOC as always.

You're no fun

>Gotta start somewhere user
And Armin is starting.

Erwin didn't go straight from "Dad what's outside the walls?" to "RIDE MY SOLDIERS, RAGE MY SOLDIERS!!!" either though.

What do you ship, buddy. It's just cute fanart of a onesided pairing. It's probably the least OOC out of most ships.

Jeans already on the path in my eyes.
Not a jeanfag

Ahhh cute poor Jean

Where's our lesbian librarian friend today?

This. Armin could be a good leader, but Jeanboy has already set out on the path to becoming a great leader.

Armin can be second in command or something then.

No one denies Jean is a good leader but he himself said they will always relied in Armin, everybody trust him.

I don't know, I still like Armin better. The parallel between him and Erwin the past chapters and how both use their strong motivation to gain courage pretty much solidified he's a better fit. Armin's got a better motive, intellect, and just lacks experience. I'd like to see them share the position.

Armin = Tactician but not great leader
Jean = Leader but not great tactician

So funny Jeanfags can't accept Armin being first. They just want Jean to shine.

Self insert

Can we not just form a Command Squad?

It's not just Jeanfags. Most anyone rather see him compared to shitmin because he's at least likeable compared to psycho manlet.

I like both of them and would be happy with either of them as the future commander.

We know Armin is smarter and a much better tactician. But there's no way in hell I'd trust him to lead a squad. It took him an entire 5 minutes in the midst of battle to think of anything at all to do. Took Jean 10 seconds to figure out what to do that had a decent chance of working, and also got no one killed. After Jean's plan failed he was going to retreat. Armin still had not done anything. Jean is a leader, Armin is a tactician. There's no bias here between which fag is better. There's just different roles that they're both better suited to.

>Not great leader
Armin could be a good leader. The only thing he doesn't have is self-confidence but I think after this battle he will be ready. He has to be prepare to not lose composure if something fails.

stop this shit

What shit

Nah, some put their preferences against logic and just insult. They see the bad things but can't recognize the good ones. In this case, in Armin.

>implying they won't switch to keep things interesting

Yes. Yes. No. Shadis.

Disgusting.

I find Jean to be the most boring character in this manga. You really don't see the common asshole rival that becomes likeable and better through moral choices in other stories? I don't dislike him, but I seem to like Sasha and even Connie over him.

JAr is surprisingly cute.

Fuck. Too many years on this site has made me gay.

Go to bed Hitch.

When are they having a double date with Hitch and Annie? Will they switch things up then?

JA is quite good

This.

>Jeannie
Does this exist?

Yes, and there is at least one ArminHitch crackfic.

Jean's development is pretty simple to predict, it's the by the book character. When Marco was introduced I could already tell what type of development he would have. I can already see him getting some development through Marlo's death.

Sasha and Connie are better characters than Armin.

I sicerely think that Reiner is gonna have the soldier mentality while in the titan and attack Bert, at least for a time.
Cap this.

Jeanfags always start the comparison. The reason why Jean figured it out a plan is because he is impulsive but it's not always good to be like that, you can finish unconscious against a wall. Jean's plan that went well were when he thought and evaluate the situation, there in Trost. This time he didn't.
You see, Erwin took his time to think on a plan which resulted in Levi almost killing Zeke. It's about strategy and confidence not acting impulsive.

It won't work retard. Nice try.

Wow how original.

>CT advancing toward us at 50km/h
>let's take 5 minutes to think about what to do

Sasha a shit, Hitch too

Hitch a cute

Impulsive is better compared to doing nothing. Arminfag will defend him pussying out and passing his job onto Jean and blaming Jean for not being able to think of a good plan despite the fact Armin didn't even try.

Sasha and Hitch a cute and a best

At least you agree Sasha a shit, Hitch a shit too btw

Erwin took his time too. He actually sit and had a little warm conversation with Levi, everyone were desperate, it was the same with MJSC and Armin was calm.

Sasha a best. No agreement

It's more like insecure Arminfags start going on and on about how he's the most intelligent of all and that every plan will fall apart without him, and when people show up to correct them, they start pointing fingers at others and saying they started it.

MT wasn't running toward them though. He also didn't know where they were so he couldn't just indiscriminately waste ammo. CT was coming at the 104th.

No agreement

They both shit, different shades of shit

Armin and Jean can't properly lead without each other, end of story.

Yeah, golden and platinum.

Yeah and that's why Eren ended up getting eaten.
No one is blaming Jean but you have to consider the good parts as well at the bads. You just want Jean to shine and Armin could lost himself or being second in command I don't care, I just want Isayama to tell us Jean is the best.
Jeanfags can't recognize when he commits a mistake.

Jean can lead just fine, he has Hanji if he wants a strategist, and she's better than Armin anyway.

More like coffee and toffee but eventually just shit

Arminfags are incapable of accepting that Armin's mental fortitude is underdeveloped.

He literally just thought up a plan that requires mental fortitude and courage to complete because he sees he can die. Are you serious?