China will absolutely demolish the USA in the next 100 years

They are already winning on economic and education grounds, and will soon win on genetic grounds. First they will edit babies to be smarter. Then they will edit babies to have larger muscles and blue eye color (these are easily edited). Then they will make babies that are overall taller, more beautiful, and even have bigger breasts and dicks.

Do not fret white man. The PC world of the USA will completely washed away as those who cling to it will be left in the dust on every level. Chinese will literally become an Aryan super race with superior economics, genetics, and schools. We already know asian women are better at being white than white women with just makeup and a dress. It will truly come to pass in everything else as well. The sad part is we will be old and dead before we witness the complete coming of the glorious revolution. Chinks be praised.

weareresonate.com/2017/07/chinese-scientists-collect-dna-smart-people-engineer-genius-babies/

nextbigfuture.com/2017/07/china-overall-ppp-gdp-will-pass-usjapangermany-combined-by-2022.html

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/bigideas/what-is-the-future-of-religion/essays-and-opinions/fenggang-yang-opinion
gizmodo.com/china-is-racing-ahead-of-the-us-in-the-quest-to-cure-ca-1794749183
youtube.com/watch?v=aIGTyANMFb4
youtube.com/watch?v=jYCWT3CU0RE
youtube.com/watch?v=ojDA6O66tNc
youtube.com/watch?v=3yyQewDN-6c
youtube.com/watch?v=VacmNwtxruA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST
we need to start this ASAP and beat them to the mark holy shit

You are missing the point. They will literally edit themselves to be white. They view dark skin as a bad thing. Always have. They will achieve a greater than white aesthetic and be better at everything. They will even be the largest Christian country soon. They are literally engineering a Sup Forums paradise

slate.com/bigideas/what-is-the-future-of-religion/essays-and-opinions/fenggang-yang-opinion

>They will even be the largest Christian country soon.
You obviously know nothing about religion in China.

It seems like you've met too many self-hating asians that wish to be white. These asians have severe inferiority complexes. Real asians are proud of their features.

They are even curing diseases faster. By the time the US wakes up, it will be too late. I for one welcome our chink overlords. They are the only cure for our backwards ways.

gizmodo.com/china-is-racing-ahead-of-the-us-in-the-quest-to-cure-ca-1794749183

You're wrong. Having better features is the asian mainstream. Do you even know about double eyelids?

Thank god can't wait till your warmongering oil stealing drug dealing tranny encouraging Jew controlled government is gone.... I got one welcome my new Chinese overlords

Westerners can't even incorporate qualitative differences between humans into their now obsolete and discredited liberal humanist ideology. There's still faggot 'skeptics' out there who are claiming hereditary cognitive traits DO NOT EXIST while the chinese are using bleeding edge genetic tech to give their bloodline an edge.

The insectoids had their soul burnt away from them. They're a blank slate, for better or for worse.

Lee and Wong get it.

Here's a simple example. The kid on the left has a myostatin deficiency. You can remove one gene and get really muscular naturally. There are also cases of myostatin mutant animals in mice, dogs, cows, sheep, and pigs, all with twice the muscle mass.

These animals are also resistant to obesity, so you can literally eat tendies and pizza everyday, yet still look like Mr. Universe.

The hell they will.
They don't have something.
Even if they grow kids with 250 IQ's, they still won't have it.

Genetics as a science is the ultimate weapon

You can wipe out the world with nuclear bombs and repopulate relatively instantly.

You can 'evolve' faster than your opponent.

The ultimate weapon

Please China. Hurry up before it's too late

As far as article titles go, that one is LEGENDARILY stupid, ironically. I can't believe an (((educated))) person wrote that

No they won't. Forget about Tinjain explosion so soon?

Yeah guys remember when China's economy was just 500 billion, hahhaha muh mighty America will be glorious for more 6 million years hahahahah

you are worst chink. you are the chink idiot you are the chink smell. return to Russioa. to our russia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,chinea we will never forgeve you. gook rascal FUck but fuck asshole gkook stink china gook zonghuo..great lap forward best day of my life. take a bath of dead chink..ahahahahahChina WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the opium wars . we kill the emperorer , chink return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot chink and vietcong smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DoGFOOD FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. india+usa+nato+vietcnam=kill chink...you will ww2/ tupac alive in america, tupac making album of america . fast rap tupac america. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink gook... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

Hey china
Try to win a war once in a while/ Try to break the 500 year old curse

China is notorious for publishing fake news and data.

>yfw instead of banning genetic engineering the USA has to doubledown and race china to creating superhumans
and it's beautiful

>tfw you will never have a blond haired blue eyed 6'6 chink supermodel gf

You sound like a retarded boomer who thinks we're exceptional because Murrica. We can fall pretty easily.

The Jews will try and destroy it before they succeed.

Good. I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.
The US should just hurry up and die. It would be better for all of us. No matter what race, or creed, The US is just a modern day prison with a bunch of extra fancy steps.
I'm sick of sticking my neck out for the US just to get burned. Let this country die.

Oh sorry sweetie. The Chinese aren't god.

Can't happen soon enough.

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overlords

>smart
>low crime rate
>cute girls
>traditional/family values

Obviously a unified white nation is ideal, but I think we are beyond that point.

False. Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China, despite brutal government crackdowns and enforcement of ridiculous anti-Christian laws.

I'm ok with this.

Meanwhile...

I KNEW I COULDN"T TRUST THOSE CHINKS

>Real asians are proud of their features.

Got a chuckle out of me. Every Asian girl I knew lusted after me just because I'm white. No such thing as proud Asian

>"smart" people
these are the type of people who they collected dna from
im sure every roman philosopher and the people who build the pyramids looked like this

Translator's Note: "Asian" means Sandnigger

>tfw live in Oldham

Oldham is full of Paki's, I call it New Islamabad. I live in a place that is basically the border of Manchester and Oldham and it's pretty much all white thankfully. It's only a matter of time though.

>Asian
in europe pakis middle easteners and indians are all considered asian

Isn't china also doing something similar when it comes to height?

They're obviously talking about those Genghis Khan inspired Mongolian terror attacks.

Hold up.

Chyna's meteoric rise has largely come at the expense of externalizing costs onto the environment. This will catch up to them, and they will be incurring even more costs than they already are, as well as poor quality of life in their urban centres.

tiger penis never tasted better

I hear this arguement getting fielded all the time and no one ever seems to ask themselves one essential question: when was the last time China innovated in doing ANYTHING?

When was the last time you bought something developed, not assembled, DEVELOPED, by the Chinese that you were impressed by?

Go on, I'll wait.

Remove chink America stronk

>DEVELOPED, by the Chinese that you were impressed by?
Women.

Bullshit. The last thing the Government wants is an very intelligent population. It would be impossible to control.

>"a celestial superpower!" they said
> "not in my lifetime." i responded

doesn't matter nigger, they are going to be a hell of a lot stronger than the 'kwa come mid-century.

they have national unity and a strong belief in science. our biggest innovation in the past 50 years has been korean bbq tacos.

we are going to be like 30% white by 2060, and many of the chinese murri'kwans are probably going to defect once they see the better deal. don't think our spic-nig army will be able to stave off china.

It's OK for the Chinese to do it because they're not white.

Whites, however, are banned from doing such things. Sorry, goyim.

Based on the plastic, that's pretty clearly a Korean.

Good. I'm done with white people, Chinese people are at least heartless enough to rid the world of the shitskin menace.

>national unity
Please provide one video of an accident in China where bystanders render aid to anyone in any way.

I welcome a proud heterogenous Chinese future. White people won't be around in 50 years, so they will be dictating policy in a subhuman brown world.

Kikes are going to be exterminated, user. They think they can just breed with Chinks like Mark Fuckersperg and blend in like they do here, but that won't happen there.

different culture my man. much better than whites paying taxes out the ass so illegal aliens and niggers can have free healthcare.

Jesus christ, hacked chinese super aryan babies, baby geniuses 2 was a fucking prophecy

>meanwhile in actual national unity land, here's how it works, bitch
>youtube.com/watch?v=aIGTyANMFb4

>strong belief in science

Ok? And there's a million sandniggers in th3 Middle East with strong beliefs in Islam, does that neccesarily mean the second coming of Muhammad is upon us?

You've also clearly never been to the country. Its a shithole. You live outside the city, you may as well be living in a concrete hut held together with dirt and terracotta leftover from the remnants of what they gathered before the construction of the Three Gorges Dam.

so who is the guy on the right?

You don't understand. They will turn themselves white with genetics. They dislike dark or even tanned skin. They will be better than Aryan by perfecting their genetics.

THIS

They don't innovate because they don't have freedom and free markets.

Everything in China fucking sucks

That's just Christian culture. Do unto others, etc. Has little to do with nationality. Chinks will beging to have the same compassion when Christianity overtakes them.

Current situation

Then surely there's a similar example from China.
Let's see it.

Learn to read, autist.
>when Christianity overtakes them
Look for it in about 30 years.

china will be chinese in 2050 and their country is advancing by the minute.

what will america be by 2050? probably nothing like it was founded to be, i know that. they say as california goes, so goes the nation, so i look to cali as an example of our "bright" future.

Fucking bullshit. That kid trained his ass off because his father wanted him to be muscular, on the right he is the same person but grown up, and strayed away from the life of bodybuilding.

Canada might as well read as China desu desu

So you do not currently have a comparable example?
Is that what you mean to say?

If they normalize sterilizing niggers it will be worth it.

I despair when I think how high my quality of life would be if these subhumans didn't exist.

They will never succeed at increasing their dick size, desu. It is God's will for them to have small penises.

what did he mean by this?

>China will be Chinese in 2050
>China will be Chinese

So, they will be shit?

India is right behind them with 1.2 billion Indians and I'm woefully unimpressed

>people unironically want China to become a Christian country

maybe they need more diversity, right schlomo?

and if you think china is shit, you haven't been paying attention. they are preparing for the future while we are tanking our country through massive demographic change.

not to mention - they own the west coast. look at all the chinese on our coast, and that's only going to increase. and once the 'kwa heads for the dustbin of history i expect a lot of defections.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jYCWT3CU0RE

M-... maybe the world isn't totally fucked...

Are you legitimately, clinically retarded? Is that what you mean to say?

Pfft if even if China leads the pack in genetic engineering other countries will be quick to follow. The only people that should be worried are those that are unable to receive genetic engineering themselves. Future children will be far superior to us in general if we can't also be genetically altered or it's found much more difficult to do outside of editing an embryo.

F to pay respects
R.I.P uma...

white women are dead desu

christ-insanity is just another globalist, jewish religion which causes all adherents to cuck for global interests and mass immigration

my state (MN) has been flooded with refugees thanks to christian charities. but i'm sure that won't matter, the cuckservatives think we can undo thousands of years of cultural evolution by handing every somali and afghan a big mac, an ipad, and tickets to the big gayme

Chink 2.0 is going to have superhuman reflexes and no problem lifting the car off him by himself. Also, he may just run at a full sprint to work.

>Entire country's wealth and productivity centered in a handful of cities
>The strongest greatest power the world will ever know

>inb4 Chinese re-create the blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan master race.

this
they do have something similar in that photo. Something with the face. I always can recognize instantly what iq digit person have based solely on their face.

I have a home in a predominantly Asian neighborhood and it is quiet as fuck. Even when they are boiling dogs in the yard, you seriously don't hear a thing.

Total peace.

So any example of Chinks showing any degree of empathy or hive cohesion would probably be good right about now...

Bless your hearts.

I don't like the look on their faces though. The women look like leftist retards. And a few men look fucked up too.

I for one welcome our new overlords. To be honest, I've seen Chinese supremacy as an inevitable for over a decade. I wouldn't be surprised if they are first to colonize the moon or mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojDA6O66tNc

Oh wow I am so worried this is definitely not some clickbait bullshit like the other gorillion sci-fi tier articles I've been seeing for the last 10 years. Merica btfo Chung Ching chow dong please don't kill me Xi

youtube.com/watch?v=3yyQewDN-6c

>preparing for the future

Apparently the future is filled with god awful drivers, infrastructure that literally crumbles under your feet, firework factory explosions, and a populace of soulless hive minded ant people

Ive been there, Ive walked its cities streets and its countryside, and it is shit.
The only place even remotely livable is Hong Kong and thats because it was developed by the English amd seeing as how the 100 year lease has been over for 20 years, its only a matter of time until they fuck that up too.

better a chink than a sandnig

youtube.com/watch?v=VacmNwtxruA

一个对待

>Real asians are proud of their features.

Incorrect. Asians want to be light skinned because its a sign of beauty and wealth. Only peasants would get tanned because they were mostly fieldworkers, the rich would have lighter skin tones and were considered more beautiful because of it. Why do you think females in Japan/Korea carry around umbrellas during sunny days?

most chinese technology is stolen from Russia and the US.

They don't know how to invent anything, which means we would have to come up with it first. They are always behind in tech and innovation.

There ya go, someone's got something.
Thanks user.