Can straight guys resist sweater puppies?

Can straight guys resist sweater puppies?

>liking cowtits

DFC > all

I should have said straight non-pedos.

For fuck sake what's that thing in her hand?

My weakness.

None can resist them. Not even Touko could resist them and that's why she's 200% mad and created an Aoko Doll to molest.

But Touko could have sweater puppies herself.

Obviously not or else she wouldn't be 400% mad with Aoko.
She can try and copy it but the fake can never be realer than the real thing. It obviously has less value.

As magnificent as big tits are and I like them more than small ones, Kyon's Law exists for a reason.

What are you talking about? She's just sitting cross legged with her hands on her foot.

How is this a foot please explain

It's a sock

It looks like the end of a bone to me.
I don't understand this is killing me

I thought I could, but Aoko proved me wrong.

Thanks, Aoko.

I can't resist Aoko.

I wish I wasn't an EOP so I could read her game.

Sweater Puppies and a bonus ponytail. How wonderful.

If you'd started studying when it was released, you would've been able to read it by now.

Damn right I do.

>got sweater puppies fetish
>live in Florida

Just kill me.

Shit, I said that wrong.

Everytime I see this picture I fall in love with it. I really like it for some reason.

That's just grotesque.

>tfw precum only because of that smug

Can girls resist sweater puppies?

Koyama's Aoko is a miracle of the universe. I'm so glad he did the art for Mahoyo and not Takeuchi.

I wonder if Nasu had planned for them to fuck in the sequels.

It's a moot point now that they're never coming out, of course.

No one deserves to fuck Aoko.

You're retarded. You can clearly see the big toe and the other four toes are curled opposite, towards her body

It's either gonna be him or she'll die a virgin.

I won't accept any other outcomes.

L-like this?

Nope. I'm not good enough in paint to show you

Please I won't be able to sleep it's killing me inside.
There, have a rare Aoko

stop biting

I'm not baiting.
I must be retarded, sorry for that

Hell I know I can't and I'm one of the straightest guys ever, especially when they're literally in a sweater. Fucking gorgeous.
Now wait just a minute there, I go nuts for loli butts like any decent Sup Forumsnon should, but I don't let my love for delicious unripened breasts exclude my adoration for big bouncy milk jugs either. There isn't a single big tittied, preferably lactating MILF in all of anime or manga that can't give me full-rager.
But regardless of breast size, if there's one concrete truth it's that the naked sweater is the elder-god tier of women's fashion, and when tugged downward embarrassingly with a blush it is the very pinnacle of all human creation.

Carnival Phantasm has her going the /ss/-milf route with Shiki.

I am so sorry.

It's canon that's why there's a joke in Take-Moon user.

I wouldn't know desu :3

Ho she is sitting like that
That makes sense thanks

Time to stop posting

It seems I need to go all out, the legend is here

Truly, Arc is the queen of sweater puppies.

Bananaya a shit.

Thanks OP, now I'm not gay and have to fap.

Love Rider.

What's the update on the official translation? Is it coming out or do we have to wait another fucking decade like ataraxia?

>wait another fucking decade
It's time to learn moon or pray that a breakthrough in machine translation happens.

They do have a certain effect. Apparently one of the things that triggered the founder of modern, Radical Islam when he was studying in the States in the 40's was going to a Christmas Party, and losing his shit over all the White Wimminz that were wearing tight sweatshirts.

It'll be out when part 2 is released.