What nations in the world other than the United States have just as good if not better legal free speech protections?

What nations in the world other than the United States have just as good if not better legal free speech protections?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XisDm
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swedistan

Japan.

>hate speech laws
>holocaust denial laws

lol

>free speech
>USA

Estonia is OK.

Not sure, but I would suspect Switzerland, Eastern Euro countries or maybe Aussies or Kiwis if any.

>any country besides USA
>free speech

This.

>nigger
>get sent to jail
>get put on a list
>loose your job
>drown in hurricane

This, too.

>Australia
>kek

archive.fo/XisDm

>being a nigger is free speech

>saying nigger is a crime

>t. going to pretend like patriot act doesn't exist

Switzerland has hate speech laws and holocaust denial laws, it's also illegal to question whether the Armenian genocide happened

>It's not

Whatever you say, racist.

t. fined for using wrong pronouns

Why is this image so triggering? It's like the explicit reason for the creation of this image was to trigger non-United Statians however it does such a good job even I'm triggered.

You're right I can say whatever I want
Can you?

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

Just don't use wrong pronouns
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Your mouth sure talks alot when theres no actual niggers near you.

You're thinking of Canada friend

Nope In NY and California you get fined and arrested for using wrong pronouns

>b-b-but only 2 states
Doesn't matter, if even one state does it that means your country is not free

Quebec, unironically.

I remember the night of the Mosque attack, the Prime Minister (who is a huge cuck) told the journalists "We won't do shit to change free speech laws cause the people doesn't want it"

It was the only smart thing that ever came out of his mouth.

Good luck holding that up in court
Sure, you got my back when the inevitable group of roaming nogs overhear me?

Only if you pay my plane ticket

>nypost
How about you find the exact section in the law book that states what you're saying.
>micky mouse flags thinking they know more about American's own country

Thing is, we have hate speech laws and all that good shit, but nobody actually enforces them. What do you call that?

Freedom ain't free son

If you don't like that then what is patriot act? Do you deny its existence? mmhm :^)

Good luck soloing the ghetto

iceland

poland

Japan is pretty decent although they have a terrible legal system.

Most other countries not only do not have free speech but do not have a frame work of protection for them. WW2 is to blame for this situation in EU. Europeans are so terrified by Hitler that they MUST curtail their free speech in order to not let him rise again (I shit you not). The odd part is that France and England, winners of WW2, curtailed their speech first and hardest while Germany (the culprit) did theirs last.

The Middle East has limits on speech regarding royalty and religion. Islam is the ONLY religion to be practiced and the Kings of the region are not to be challenged or even talked bad about.

Communist countries had free speech, as long as it was against capitalism and the US in particular. This is the exact argument they had to justify their use of suppression. Communist countries also do not allow the practice of regions except for communism.

Most other people are jealous of the US and its ability to say what it wants. A lot of the EUcucks who try to imply the US doesn't have free speech have been brainwashed into believing that it like other constitutional rights are a bad thing because it allows individuals to have freedom. Individual freedom you will find is frowned upon throughout the rest of the world.

it's not here