Ryoko is for ____

Ryoko is for ____

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWodTahR92s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nude picture to show the kids to focus on while working on their teeth.

First waifu.

Kaiho

See

autistic middle aged cucks

Who the hell actually liked this bitch?

always hate those ears,disgusting

She'd look a lot better if she went back to her natural hair color.

I disagree completely.
Her mother and sister look good with blue hair, but she does not.

taking in holy matrimony

You never forget your first waifu.

I guess the answer is pretty clear.

Getting drunk with.

agreed
ryoko a best girl

She'll probably take advantage of you being drunk and fuck you.

Bonding with eternally! If you get what I mean...

bump

Explain further..

Ryoko's alright, but her mother's better.

Procreating with

As much as I love Washu as a person, I can't really attach romantic feelings to her. She's just has too much life behind her. I think that's why shes content to let Ryoko have the life with Tenchi.

Locking in a crypt for all eternity because she's a dangerous space pirate who can't be left on the loose.

Aura is for ear nibbling

Amane is for ______

How did Watanabe make such a shit show?

Besides NB-kun, what was wrong with it?

You say this as if it wasn't my plan. I don't get it.

The jokes were mostly unfunny even for an anime. Seina came off as very annoying. GXP was also the beginning of the decent into the wierd bastardization of kajishima's admittedly stylized art. It obviously got a lot worse in OVA 3, but it started in GXP.

Oops meant to reply to

I still managed to enjoy it a little.
Honestly it was fucking awful with how much every girl ever wants to fuck the underage MC and...that god dam robot,
but the idea of a more galaxy police focus show could have been great.
Then theres that fucking mech that came out of nowhere and made no fucking sense...

>Then theres that fucking mech that came out of nowhere and made no fucking sense...
Watch Dual.

Best dark elf after pirotess

Girl comes into the bar. Smacks your ryoko on the ass.
What do?

>over a decade of knowing you will never fuck Ryoko

Cutting her fucking hair.

Wait...what?

You mean First and Forever waifu, right?

marriage

Invite her to our room ;3

I'll never give up hope!

Truly the only way to die as a man.

smiles

When/why did she color it?

Can't say when for sure, but she didn't just dye it, she had it altered at the genetic level to be more like Funaho, in an attempt to appeal to Yosho since he has a reputation as a mama's boy.

Somehow, I don't have any pictures of Funaho, so here's Mizuho, the next closest thing.

What a cuckette

How?

because he's a talentless hack and none of his shit was funny to begin with

She got cucked by Kyone and Ryoko. She should start looking for a mate outside her family tree...

aeka's natural color is blue, like sasami & misaki, but she turned it purple to be more like her father azusa. washu turns it back after sasami gets homesick for mommy.

I thought there were some legitimately funny parts of excel saga.

Nerima Daikon Bros was better.

I thought it sucked dick. And laughed at all the retards buying menchi figures, cause I KNEW they were the same type of faggots that frequent cons.

Best thing about Ryuko is that she can make clones of herself, so you can have quilt free/issue free group sex.

>She got cucked by Kyone and Ryoko
I don't think you understand how Tenchi Muyo works.

Shes a second stringer wife.

and ryoko is 2nd hand goods

Where my Tsunamibros at?

My fellow gentleman of African decent.

Eyy.

I know the harem end is semi-canon because it's something one of the creators released as a doujinshi, but it never made much sense to me. Ryoko and Ayeka, fine, but Ryo-Ohki? Mihoshi? Seriously? Noike I'll give them too because she was decently written despite being a latecomer.

and washu

>but Ryo-Ohki? Mihoshi? Seriously?
You have a problem with Ryoko's sister?
And for what it's worth Mihoshi is one of the last to marry Tenchi. But at least she got in ahead of Sasami and Washu.

And Sasami, though she hasn't had a kid yet.
My heart goes out to her, she had to wait so long.

>first

>You mean First and Forever waifu, right?
This nigga gets it.

Stop all this nonsense Ryoko posting at once!

tfw friend keeps walking in on me watching this series after 10 years of knowing him.

Can someone explain to me how Ryoko's gems work, are they directly tied to her powers and the only reason she's capable of such destruction? Always felt that these were sort of illusive to me.

These influx of Tenchi threads have anything to do with ova 4 on the horizon or is this normal? Not that I'm complaining about it, just an observation.

Op here.
I just made this thread because I felt like talking about ryoko.
I did not now of an 4th ova.

>mfw watched Tenchi muyo with my father when I was 7-8 years old
>mfw it's probably the reason why I'm a slut today

This fall. Get hype.
OVA 3 was sub-par, but after Geminar, I have hope.

Washu is a goddess, the gems came from her and when she reincarnated as a mortal first thing she done was try to study the damn thing

so yeah they are basically infinity gems

Will it restore faith in the franchise like Geminar

or with it make people ravel in despair like Ai, GXP, and OVA3

Ayeka get out of this thread!

We can only wait and see.

But, Kawakami is involved unlike Ai and GXP, and he's improved if Geminar is anything to tell.

I do hope that Petrea Bruchard comes back for the OVA dub. I won't hold my breath though.

before she was sealed she did fuck a lot of people

like a lot of people

It's likely she's retired now unfortunately.

I can't watch an English dub of Tenchi without her.

I tried a bit of Funi's dub of GXP episode 17.
I turned it off as soon as I heard Washu's voice.

And now Mihoshi's Jap VA is dead, so I can only hope her replacement is good and they don't just write out any lines she had.

So Washu gave Ryoko the gems during her creation? So with all three she could theoretically tear up with space and time with unfathomable power? Something doesn't sound right, though.

Something like that. The gems were made with multi-dimensional power, so they can't just be copied.
And according to at least one source, Ryoko with all three gems is about as powerful as Choushin Washu, and can use the Light Hawk Wings.

she almost destroyed Jurai with it Tsunami is also a goddess and the Juraians were a race she created also infused with godlike power, basically space elves

What makes her so wonderful?

Oh, you know. This and that~

Shave her sideburns

No problem with Mihoshi, Ryo-Ohki, Sasami, or Washu (love them all) it just seemed weird because none of them had an intense emotional investment on the same level as what Ryoko and Ayeka have. I think it would have been cool had the other girls stuck around because they thought of the Masakis as family rather than wanting to make babies with Tenchi. It's probably naive of me to want that level of emotional nuance from a harem anime, though.

Free spirited personality, absolute loyalty, unconditional love, tough as nails but melts in your arms.
To name a few.

Tenchi even fucked the pet rabbit holy shit

Free spirit, likes simple things in life, and genuinely loves Tenchi, because she watched him grow up.

Oh, and pretty much a demi-god.

Look at this face and tell me she wasn't asking for it.

>none of them had an intense emotional investment on the same level as what Ryoko and Ayeka have
I can see why you might think this, but you're wrong. Mihoshi, Washu, and Sasami just don't have as much friction as the Ryoko and Ayeka, so it's not on display as much.
If Sasami didn't love Tenchi at least as much as Ryoko, she wouldn't' have waited for 10 years while everyone she's close to gets to be with Tenchi, whilse she has to wait until she looks legal, due to Kajishima's onee-san fetish.

Source?

You mean this face?

Best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sWodTahR92s

did she really play a gameboy?

… jumpstarting puberty

Ah, I guess. It's just not my preference, in the end. My real preference is that only Ryoko get him but I guess even harem ending works as long as she's happy.

Be rewatching the series over the few weeks.

And my god was OVA3 one of the worst things i have ever seen. OVA4 is setting up to be even worse. I don't see how anyone thinks Tenchi is the type of guy to just plow everyone. Not even Ryo-ohki is safe from his lust. It was like watching Kajishima take a big hot shit all over my childhood.

At least ill always have Universe.