GIRLS TRAVEL TO FRANCE TO SUCK BLACK DICK, GET FACES MELTED OFF

INSTANT KARMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/videos/une-americaine-american-girl-by-french-guy-7317190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't there plenty of black dick in burgerland?

Why would they travel to frogland for that?

burn the coal and pay the toll

It was a woman who did it apparently.
I don't like this reality.

Roasties are canibalizing the young ones! Sad!

Burn the coal, pay the toll

He means Muslim dick.
They shouldnt feel so bad about their faces being fucked up, though. It's all about personality. Looks dont matter.

>Why would they travel to frogland for that?
Their liberal male counterparts are nothing but fags and cucks while real men dont wanna bang them. Now they can be admired for their inner beauty while welcoming more refugees.

Prove they're coalburners.

List of cities in the European Union by Muslim population
City Member state % Muslim ( est. )
Marseille France 20%, 25%, 25%

There's no reason to go there without craving immigrant penis

I live in Paris I see niggers/sandniggers being rejected by american female tourists and other female tourists everyday.

They come to suck our dicks not the brown ones.

How bad were the injuries?

Lies. Who wants to suck smelly French dick? We'd rather have some spotted dick in our mouths.

about tree fiddy

Marseille is (was) a beautiful city with a strong history. There are plenty of tourists there. Now it's also a fucking shithole, way worse than Paris or London.

The university could be good though
Yeah, it's pretty depressing especially after you've read books like The Count of Monte Cristo.

Their genes are still white

m.xhamster.com/videos/une-americaine-american-girl-by-french-guy-7317190

Mmmmh

>white genes

One of the girls who was attacked studies in Denmark. She is probably pro Muslim immigration

american girls do love the french accent. this shit is fact

Damn

I know that girl on the right, she turned me down for a date then moved away to college.

Not really no we don't consider them white here.

>The Count of Monte Cristo

Wonderful book, even though Dumas was half nog he had a shitton more respect for the french than anyone living there now

is that a Jewish star she's wearing

Hope second from right caught a faceload of peace acid.
It'll be an improvement

I would say 1/4 spic 3/4 euro mix.

that shit takes generations to breed out

That is how god wanted it

>name: Charlotte Kaufman

Seems so, that's one turkic looking kike. I thought she was a chink at first.

Yes I always speak english with an hard french accent when I talk to a tourist. It also works with english and australian girls, not so much with european ones.

Sad , colleges brainwashed them into thinking western Europe is first world.

Aww, four vaginal Jews got their faces melted off. How will I sleep through the night?

he's a burger; he can only relate his countrywomen's actions within his pre-existing experiences and framework - sucking jamal.

No he was a quarteron his father was half.

>They were named by their university as Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten

Probably what triggered the Muslim

literally a girl who did it and why the fuck would they need to go to france for that

Used to be a time you had to travel to the third world to put yourself at risk of falling victim to such vile savagery but these days, the third world is already here, all around.

Thank you all so much progressive politicians for the vibrant diversity you've brought on us all. Really can't imagine what it would be like having to live without it.

(((England)))

First world doesn't exist anymore. Your country is not any better.

>There's no reason to go there without craving immigrant penis
dumb tourists dont know that you dumb troll

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT MAKING SHIT UP, THEY WEREN'T COALBURNERS

I think shes super cute...

completely true. seen it there and here too but i doubt these kids would believe you. Sup Forums is just a projecting hatebox of insecurity.

C H E W E S S E D

True they don't know because we're lying about it, we're lying to the world but even worse we're lying to ourselves.

MIX THE RACE
MELT THE FACE

3 more redpilled white women. Make sure to look past the scars and breed with these women, guys. Give them 10 kids each.

Here's how Boston College voted.

She's Asian you autistic child

Half mexican.

is there even ANY confirmation that the assailant was muslim or black? so far only heard it was a woman so I'm thinking jealous cunt, however when they said "metal health not terrorism" i think that it really is a muslim.

Remember ladies: you asked for this

Native Americans are a form of asian.

Don't you know mexcrement have chink eyes?

>women
>learning from their mistakes
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's not degenerate enough--these whores crave absolute debasement.

Now they're acid-washed genes.

Some of my friends got mugged in Paris by some sand gingers

>To suck black dick
Source or die in a ditch

2 >1 > 3 > 4

wew

FUCK james martin

Thanks Based Frenchie

where is the pic of them now?

oh wow they went to Marseilles?

damn girls are sluts lmao

NOOO NOT THE ASIAN QT

holy jesus,the far right one is fucking beutiful

Holy shit, these were all Jews?

not anymore

thank god. the white man will never be free until their women are gone

IT WAS EVE WHO DOOMED ADAM
NEVER FORGET THIS

Was*

Then why not just go with canadians? It's just north.

It's still kind of amazing to imagine a French city 25% Muslim, my brain simply does not compute, like imagining all of Hokkaido Russian.

Really? Who? DR didn't mention this.

K I L L C O A L B U R N E R S

Honestly going to Paris as a tourist is probably enough to redpill Americans. They go their expecting to see one of the oldest, most beautiful European cities and all they see is nigs and mudslimes wallowing in garbage.

God is good

Why are you telling me this?

They escaped school shootings and the american educational system but could not escape some beautiful diversity in france

Dude it's Marseille so yeah it was very likely a muslim.

Idk

fuck marry kill pas

Whites in France are like 90% of countries population. Actually there is not a single European country in an immigrant population more than 15%

In the USA they are like 50%

You have balls to talk about this nigger

be4 you racist islamophobe bigot misogynists jump to conclusions, the frog police already stated that the attack was not terror related, but in fact the assailant was woman who herself was attacked by acid once.

tl;dr "demented individual acting alone"

source: some french faggot on eightchan some hours back

I mean, it's not that I disagree or anything.

It's sad that these days, we can make that assumption

burn coal
pay toll

Glad danes aren't cucked. So glad i've moved here.

Some of them yeah but most don't really give a shit. Or they just dont say it. I drop redpills like fucking goebbels when I drink with them tho.

>visit Parislamistanabad
>become ph0

They were in a French study program with their schools. Also the girls seem pretty christcucky but not slutty.

Where'd you move from? Jutland?

Girls behave more freely in environments where they don't have to worry about rumors or gossip spreading. Everytime I travel with my school's golf team, the girls suddenly lose any housewife qualities.

I can assure you it's not even an assumption at this point. If you bike is stolen in detroit you won't have to guess for long about who did this.

Does anyone have picture before the acid attacks?

HHHHHahah no, im not danish xD

>american girls seriously think that France is the country of love

Hahaha