Did they deserve to be attacked with acid Sup Forums?

Did they deserve to be attacked with acid Sup Forums?

They're probably coal burners anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Invade France now?

Roasties btfo

Well, their men allowed them to roam around in Europe unsupervised so they can't really be mad when their property gets returned to them damaged.

Just issue a travel warning. France is an islamic country and people travelling there need to behave the same way as if they were in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

I bet they will look much better after the attack.

It depends, names and social media histories so we can determine if they deseved it?

Going to college in Boston and taking a trip to rapefugee central would indicate "yes"

Remember, when it comes to acid attacks. It's always about that base

These muzzies are literally like that one dinosaur from Jurassic park

Carry dat base in your pocket at all times

Burn the coal pay the toll.

I bet they'll still apologize for Muslims
Sad.

Hey hey! Ho Ho!

Memeflag posters have got to go!

1st one. Jesus Christ . Beauty.

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

The guy who said that France is an Islamic country could actually be mentally challenged. I hope that they're just trolling.

Probably not anymore

They need to get fined. They have obviously offended the muslims feelings by not wearing a burka in an islamic country.

Getting sprayed with acid on your face is part and parcel to visiting any western nation, you bigot.

WHAT'S HER NAME

Sodium bicarbonate my dudes

>women

Yep, they deserved that and worse.

Looks average. Meh.Go outside and you'll instantly find 10 of them before you get to the end of your street.
More concerned about the Asian one...

Deserve? Probably not.

An expected outcome for traveling to a Sharia war zone? Yes.

While not at the root cause of degeneracy and downfall of the world, their parents could have prevented this from happening. There are very few places in the world you should let your daughters travel unsupervised.

>mudslimes acid attack random people, not just people they know personally and dislike

Welp, so much for visiting France.

why would you travel to a islamic country without a burka?

>Sup Forums will try to justify a heinous and needless attack because it happened to girls
You people are the vanguards of the white race?

It's not always acid though. They just call it an 'acid' attack cause they're lazy.

Only one with an open Kikebook

>Drumpfs wall is evil

Yup, deserved it.

Millennial aged women. Hmmm, 70% chance that they are SJWs. Fuck em.

Can't tell anyone that. It would hurt the narrative.

This. But what kind of acid are these mud niggers using?

The third one's a qt. Well, she was.

kek

>Did they deserve to be attacked with acid Sup Forums?
Obviously not, but you know "part and parcel"

americans tend to show their mono linguistic ass upon exiting their homeland

The sodium bicarbonate neutralizes both acid and base tho, so it'll work for drain cleaner too

Fuck em

when you got all the arguments but are too jewish to dish them out and use the memeflag comment insted

Get out, Antifa

they voted for Hillary.

>sodium bicarbonate
ah - nice

least they got some red pills and everyone who has a relationship with thrm

They are but just another proof of the Muslim problem. They may serve as the walking future of Europe. Their burned faces will redpill them and all of their friends.
Even if the double down with their SJW attitude, the people around them will notice the degeneracy of that, the Stockholm syndrome.

Did they deserved it? Dunno, but they surely supported the policies that make their attacks possible.

They are probably pulling the caustics from car batteries and lowering the PH level via evaporation

Who says they have men?

Any pictures post acid attack?

It's part and parcel. Whether they deserved it is irrelevant.

It depends on what they voted for.

They all look like roasties to me. So I'm ok with it.

Why is the media not reporting the attacker was Muslim. Why can you only find out this information of Sup Forums?

Coal burning rapefugees whores aren't apart of the white race. If dumb bitches want to throw themselves into no man's land they can suffer and die the traitor's death.

Question I would have for them is do they now they now understand what the problem was with "I'm with Her?"

My god, you're right!
>Hi Ahmed... goooooood muslim...

*tips fedora*

Christcucks in a nutshell.

Part of living in a big city

This. You may see 4 innocent college students, I see 4 Hillary fans who voted for open borders

TRUST THE YID GET THE 'CID

Why the hell did a mentally unstable women have acid? YOU CAN'T HAVE GUNS AND YOU CAN'T HAVE KNIFES, BUT YOU CAN HAVE FUCKING ACID?!!

>visiting france while it's under muslim control

Guys please help, my girlfriend wants me to go on a tour of France next year since we both speak French? How do I convince her to go somewhere else like Australia where we won't get religon of peaced?

>Marseille
>The most sandnigg city in France
>Gang crime, islamist and gunfight 7/7
>Garbage all around the street.
>Poverty, nothing to see.

Thats sad that these womens didn't knew it because for foreign students it is not really something they heard about, but every frog who isn't a pure Parisian cuck ( or a Marseille sandnigg ) would really advise you to avoid this city. sandniggin is happening more and more in city they and (((they))) are present, but Marseille is really the worst. It has lost all control.

But God fukking dammit, first time acid strike in my country I'm I living in afghanistan wtf ??!

No.

I don't get the point of supporting barbarism.

Well. Lets see.

The 1st from the left is definitely a roastie.

The 2nd form the left is probably a lesbo.

The 3rd from the left is a nigger. Or has nigger blood.

And the 4th from the left is a fat ass feminist.

Nothing to see here.

lol

bummer, hope it didnt get their face or else the wall hit early.

Yup

They have been attacked, most likely, by islamists and shariah police because they weren't veiled.

Well I'd say they don't deserve it, user, but they can only blame themselves for this. Actively going into high risk places, infested with all kinds of thugs, oblivious of the dangers and thinking nothing can happen to them, humans aren't evil savages etc. -> proven wrong.

THE WORLD IS A HARSH PLACE. The scars on their hideous melted faces will remind them.

This seems like a joke. But its reality.

Nobody want to go to Paris anymore.

Man i would love to see the tourist industry numbers over the past 5 years.

If they went to a school in Boston they're hardcore liberals and I have no sympathy for them.

>white
>female
Yes they deserved it. If it were white males then absolutely not.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

>the one on the left
This is a great opportunity for a beta to get an above average girl

The only people that deserve acid to the face are those terrorists that did the same to others.

I don't wish viooence on a bunch on airhead college students that usually turn conservative as soon as they have kids anyways. Everybody is a hashtag virtue signaling dolt when they're that age. They don't know any better.

Likely a bunch of liberal whores. Who cares.

DO NOT do this. It won't work on bases and neutralisation of strong acids generates a lot of heat. You don't want the excess in your eyes, either.

You should wash it away with water.

Wrong.

Facho

Well, yeah. If you're dumb enough to walk around in public as an infidel in a Muslim country, something bad will probably happen to you. Only exception is if you are part of an invading army and you are armed and prepared to shoot the fuck out of the residents. Who failed to educate these bimbos?

Won't be long before Trudeau turns Canada into an islamic country, or at least whatever is left of Canada after the Chinese buy everything west of the Rockies.

>women
>realizing the error of their ways
Get a load of this virgin

probably. they look like leftist race traitor whores

part and parcel

Kek stealing that

Coalburners.

they probably deserve it.

now they can be stuck with marrying a nu-male that always orbited them and every day be tormented by his retarded progressive ideology that led to their face melting.

Yes.

Well that got deleted fast, anyone save?

Even fucking Buddhist aren't this weak, pathetic and docile.

Do they not have fathers or brothers?

Is Sup Forums getting invaded by leftypol and /r9k/-shills?

>dat 14 88

of course not, people should be allowed to go about their business in peace.

even if they are coal burners, it has no direct effect on anyone else to the extent it breaks the NAP

Left to right
10, 5, 3, 7

Is it NOT premeditated to walk around with enough acid to attack FOUR people? I mean, C'MON!

Roasties

>forgive a women for throwing acid and attempting to melt the face of me and my friends simply because we are white and western and are seen as infidels and must be killed and enslaved or maimed by the superior culture and religion of Islam

Here we see the actual "War on Women" .

its a pitty now they all look like freddy krueger

>this is fine

CRUSADE EVROPA