TRUMP

TRUMP
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/908731940525588481

Other urls found in this thread:

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/17092017
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/12/the-pentagon-is-spending-2-billion-running-soviet-era-guns-to-syrian-rebels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 4D chess

They have done nothing but get BTFO, this doesn't matter. They'll do it anyway. Assad has won this and that angers zionists

What? Why??

He's probably about to roll in coallition so that Syrian soldiers can't fuck up any advances.

I think Bibi threatened to go full neurotic Jew and start bombing everything.

russia btfo

get out of our middle east

that's a pretty cool pe pe. I raise you mine

Why is the JewSA sticking its kike nose into Syria anyway?

>Kushner what are you doing!

Ftfy

Aside from Jews why would anyone ever support this? Even brainwashed lefties think ISIS > Assad?

>US-backed forces

That doesn't mean the actual US

Fucking propagandist twitter

HAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMPLETS

MY FUCKING SIDES

lol, the return of the clusterfuck

fUcking Got DruMF Now!!!!!1!!

Kurds want that land.

This is it boys.

Seven days after Sept. 11 it's butcher-the-goyim festival
>btw rabbis with their autism for JHVH regard the number 7 as their holy number

(((Holy Wars))) to follow....

Assad doesn't really want to leave Damascus anyways. I don't see what the big deal is if his troops can go, but he has to stay in his palace?

This is true, but we're hand in hand with Jihadists who knows

MUST.... DENY IRAN THE LAND

russian and assad cucks btfo

leds gill assad, ISIS besd ally :DDDD

Why is the only source I can find this twitter?

What the fuck is the Spectator Index?

Why am i supposed to be upset over this? There is no Reason for USA to support Assad (only russia), and its just the kurds trying to steal as much land from the arab assholes while they still can, i say good one on them, the arabs deserve it.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
he's cucking to the kikes since an Iran/Syria/Hezbollah/Iraq path to borders to kikeistan would not be good for the learning, greasy, hook nosed animals.

I doubt Greater Israel will materialize without balkanizing North America first.
Please prove me wrong, senpai

Ah...whose country is this? This is Syria...it is not the US....it is not Saudi Arabia....it is not Israel....

The Syrians can go wherever they want in their own country. The Syrian army can of course cross a river in their own country.

It the US military attempts to stop them then....the US is clearly not in the country to destroy ISIS but to destroy Syria and topple the government of Assad.

>US-backed forces are ISIS

not news

>B-BUT MUH 4849494 D CHESS

>SHILL SHILL

>SOMEONE PAID YOU TO HAVE THIS OPINION

I repeat

>Why is the only source I can find this twitter?

This, Daddy DACApede has to make sure his baby gurl Ivanka is happy so we can't let that mean ol' Mr Assad take Syria from the Islamists because Israel benefits from the destabilization!

FUGGIN BASED :DD

>/sg/ throwing a hissyfit

>implying this is bad news for Trump

>here is no Reason for USA to support Assad
Yes, there is dumbfuck. He keeps ISIS in check and it would stop the Jew excuses to send more rapefugees to Europe if war ended.

>people still don't understand what Trump is planning

Why do I even bother with this place anymore?

Put more effort in, Shariablue cucks. Way too obvious.

Why are you laughing? If your granny had won then Assad would already be dead and all the West halfway to becoming Islamic with the sheer amount of "refugees" she would force us all to take.

FUCKING RETARDED TRUMP
ASSAD IS OUR GUY YOU GLOBALIST JEWISH SHILL

he's freeing the kurds

>1 day later the "us backed forces" get their bluff called
>Trump doesnt do anything because he wasn't the one ordering them not to and the rebels are just retarded loud mouths

everyone ITT is a fucking retarded nigger

>kek flag

I thought Assad worked for Israel? Well, he plays the sides.

Crushing ISIS was never a campaign promise, you Shariablue shill :^)

Ita called the SDF retards google it

>assad would be dead

Obama failed for that, you think the US army who lost in Afghanistan and Irak can win in Syria ?

>Muh Interdimensional chess plays

kill yourself

>Shariablue cucks.
I'm not "shareable" and I hated him at the beginning from what I heard of him on Jew stern's show. I knew he was a liar, but suspended by disbelief. He has literally cucked on EVERYTHING now: DACA, Wall, Obongocare, no real muslim ban. I should have trusted my first instincts.

Yee there's stuff going on.

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/17092017

can you retarded sandniggers not read?

>1 post by this id
strange how such an important event in geopolitics only merits such little participation by the group that is most concerned

The kurds are not ISIS. Your explanation makes no sense. ISIS is losing deir ez zor as we speak, with two armies advancing on each side of the euphrates. The kurds are simply saying they are not releasing teritory they capture in the battle, and in my eyes they have every right to.

Seriously, if Assad was so good at keeping Isis in check, then they would not have lost deir ez zor and 2/3 of their country to ISIS in the first place. Finders keepers are the basic rules of war, you spill blood for the land, you spill blood to keep it

All it would take is a cruz missile to his palace and hes done

they work days in the past to manipulate perception too, all these semites play by the same tactics. fucking jews, muslims, same shit.

there is a good chance that everyone you replied to did that on purpose
what is being slid? awan shit?

At this point I just want somene to assassinate Assad for the hell of it, fucking retarded russian bots.

>ancap meme flag

Haha fucking BASED ISIS will MAGA

If the US attempts to stop Syrians from crossing their own river in their own country than the US is not in Syria to destroy ISIS it is there to overthrow the A sad and destroy the country.

kurds are more arab than syrians

Any reason why ISIS are being referred to as US-backed militants?

>what's the S400

this is just another subhuman /sg/ thread, they lie really hard all the time and then spam the thread to make it seem like everyone hates Trump.

probably nothing being slid by them personally, they are too inbred and retarded to have plans that deep.

Yes, and?
Assad is a puppet.

because Obama was funding "moderate rebels" for the last few years?

and then Trump stopped this practice months ago? did you forget already?

Puppet Trump has no actual power. Presidents are just performers to keep the goyim happy.

>whats the US and the jews repeatedly striking Assad with the s400 doing absolutley fuck all

He is not sending in troops.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/12/the-pentagon-is-spending-2-billion-running-soviet-era-guns-to-syrian-rebels/
I think we need to clarify what "stopped" means.

They think he is some ISIS destroying machine yet he lost 2/3 of his country and was on the verge of being defeated. russia is the one actually doing the heavy lifting, he is the very definition of a puppet at this point.

Assad gassed his own people. Twice. And he uses barrel bombs full of cheap TNT rather than buying humane bombs from Northrop Grumman. He has got to go.

FSA aid stopped, Kurdish aid continued.

Fuck off Shariablue. The gassings were debunked.

No they werent

Shh, shill, no more tears, only dreams now.

they are far closer to persians, esentially nomadic persians.

Nice. Here's the rarest one I've got.

>wwwwwhat if
Meh no proof

>The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”)

Frogs? False prophets? Sounds a little to real

He's protecting the US ISIS assets

4 children blown up for the Jews. Nobody will ever care about them though. Nor the other countless millions victims of the Jewish death cult. Its all about muh 6 gorillion.
They are the enemies of mankind, the cancer of planet earth.

How can you live being this fucking ignorant? You people scream fake news, daily, and yet you are the ones who swallow fake news, daily.

Trump is Zionist, clear evidence here

>white hats were ISIS affiliates
>first respondents weren't wearing protective clothing to protect from the gas
>first respondents were magically accompanied by a fully equipped media crew
>footage of victims laughing and acting normally then suddenly acting in agony when they realize the camera is on them
>many victims were already victims of other "assad attacks"
There was a whole list of damning evidence that I mostly forgot, but those were the few I remember, go home Shariablue, 8 more years, 8 more years.

nah, just some of them, and thats most linguistacally, syrians are whiter

Damn boy nice get.
The Book of Revelation being actualized, and will it go full-on Project Bluebeam?

Heh, you noticed that too.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Your right pede'. Its obvious gassed his own people. I know he was winning in that area at the time, but hes an evil guy so he would do that. Israel are the only ones we can trust in the region.

zombies

>white hats are not ISIS affilites, in fact they dont even operate in ISIS territory
>rag tag besieged first responders having acess to protective clothing
>phones
>it is impossible for people in besieged areas and front lines to be attacked twice

not so sure 50% of your population joining ISIS is the most white behavior in the world kek

Kurds are the only true ally.

>such little participation by the group that is most concerned
The ones who are genuinely concerned have their own thread, you know

qué?

wtf are kurds?

how about 100% being commie?

mountain arabs

Communist