youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
archive.is/dsxxb
twitter.com/TruNews/status/908844136249339904
archive.is/0aTZq
youtu.be/2loyHCa13xs
archive.is/T3pIT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Who's ready for post-political party America?

Strongest ICE agent!

Awan general info, Trump appointed AG now in place
Breitbart enters the game, pedo dem deputy AG arrested
Circa reports Awan uploaded TERRABITS of data, most likely still has it all
WaPo on damage control!
Corrupt Judge
PAKI SPYS DOING I.T. WORK FOR ICE WHILE LIVING IN AWAN'S RENTAL HOMES
FInd and bump an Awan thread today!

BOINEY SANDAS 2020

Never going to happen. Old parties die and new ones take their place.

MAGA

It was fighting Asura and the Witches helped.
>though Maka going Weapon mode in the anime subconsciously was fucking awesome.
Fact.
>Back on topic though, I can see why. If I was a Chink lady, I'd want to get out of that hellhole and away from my kind as soon as possible as well.
Even a soulless Chink knows better.

It would America finally starting to look like what the founders hoped for

The only thing that's dying is the Uniparty. The base of each party is more energized as the polarization increases.

Me! I'm getting the Whig party back together.

post link

How are you guys enjoying Obama's 3rd term?

>Can the US lift interest rates without causing a recession?

>But if these are the most dangerous of times, you wouldn't know it by checking global stock markets, where the euphoria created by a decade of experimental monetary policy continues to trump logic.
>Wall Street advanced to new records Friday night, while earlier in the day Japan's Nikkei index and Seoul's Kopsi both stacked on healthy gains. The UK, however, was a different story — the FTSE 100 dived to its lowest level in almost five months on Friday, but not for the reasons you would most suspect. Barely a thought was given to the latest attack on a London train when trading opened in the city.
>Instead, it was a vague hint from the Bank of England that it may consider raising interest rates from current emergency levels of just a quarter of a per cent.
>And there's the key — it is the fear of rates, not rockets, driving global markets. It's likely the Donald's big speech will be given scant regard by investors on Tuesday.
>Instead, all eyes will be trained on the woman he despises and would desperately like to replace, Janet Yellen, the head of the US Federal Reserve.

archive.is/3V6Dj

> hey portubro could you fetch me election night archives? I want browse it all again

As you found difficult to follow the threads forward you can start from [1] and follow backward.
Here is an interesting tidbit: the crusader one baked the whole day from 5AM relinquishing only a small string of threads made by me during the day before polls closed.
But much like Moses, guiding his people to the promised land without ever being allowed to set foot, he has to go right before AP called and it was actually Trumpeter the first to bake when AP made it official [2] and when it was reported that Hillary conceded, split with myself, that had the threads during the "complicated business" moment [1].

All in all it means that the first real "President Trump General" was made by Trumpeter and not who the people usually attributes to.
Props to the Election Day baker tho, conducted the threads without a single hitch for the whole day, just follow the links below backward for the magic of that moment.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97335212
[2] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97336024/

>Becoming the clusterfuck that is European politics is a good thing

End yourself.

who?

lmao rekt

Dutchie from yesterday here.

I just can't accept the fact that disclosing your gender is considered bad here. Even when it is important for the sake of the argument but whatever.

I'm pro Trump, but I'm pro abortion.
Abortion is a woman's right. A woman is the one that has to asses if she is able to carry the baby for 9 months long. If she thinks it is not possible than she should terminate.

Why do you guys think you can make that decision?

>Who's ready for post-political party America?
Thanks to trumnesty you're getting one party democrat system for life

Too good to be true. Otherwise we'd be how the Founders wanted us. Besides only letting white people live here.

Imagine that

I think you can so long as real PP is tending upward.

great post user

Never going to happen with how Congress works. Here the coalitions are decided before the elections, not after. Only people who want to lose run outside of whatever two major parties are around at the time.

Love this artist.
Don't know if he's pro- or anti-Trump but he draws some fine cartoons.

MFW. This is actually one the the funniest, most based days of the Trump era. Epic tweet storm, Scott Adams got me cracking up all over again... and we still haven't seen Hillary's response (anybody monitoring that?)...
PLUS teh Awan bullshit might just blow up in the face of the swamp Bigly.
It's Fine!
MAGA

ROCKET

MA - AAAAAA -AN

What about the baby's right?

Doesn't matter. America has always been a two party country.
If we couldn't get change through Trump, we will never get change.

Just another Tanned Englishman

lol at all the stupid fucking reactionaries e-celebs and shills ousting themselves as total fucking losers and retards, burning their MAGA hats and disavowing the president How can people like Ann coulter or Alex jones seem credible when they bend and sway like twigs in the wind before eventually snapping?

(Repostin' incase the user asking me about this missed it.)

At about 30:00 at the most recent PB (youtube.com/watch?v=XxP9YbIICgI), she mentions they'll be laying out the plans within the next "7-10 days".

Also, it's interesting to hear Trump himself talking the day before about this whole Amnesty/DACA "fiasco".

youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpdo7s_7ywA

youtube.com/watch?v=xk7_AHfTUQw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

What a coincidence!

(((England)))

Assad needs to hurry up and get his people back.

>Yahyah

shills (pic related)

Soon: Hollywood baffled at falling profits and ratings

Constitution or Bust.
Communists can swap places with whites worldwide and taste what they are preaching.
The United States of America is a blessed country, the single one with Manifested Destiny, they went and did it, it`s not just banter.
>inb4 someone posts a gif of the guy with a barrel of oil and the american spurdo at the window

>Huge Brexit deal for UK? Hope for US trade pact as Commonwealth body opens America branch

>A MAJOR Commonwealth body has announced it will open a branch in the United States, boosting Britain’s hopes of strengthening trade links with the country after Brexit.
>In an “historic” move, the Royal Commonwealth Society will set up an office in the state of Mississippi.
>Phil Bryant, the Governor of the state, has agreed to serve as the branch’s chairman on the board of governance.
>A spokesman for the Royal Commonwealth Society said: "The fraternal links between the UK and the USA are strong and well-established, beyond our language, common legal systems and common interests.
>"In a similar vein the US has natural connections based on language, culture, commerce and security, with a breadth of Commonwealth countries.

archive.is/dsxxb

>actually thinking refugees are from syria

It would be nice if America went back to have politics based on states instead of on Washington DC. For that the 17th would have to be repealed but if parties represented their actual regions and states maybe the Rust Belt would be in better shape now.

Lets hope so.

>that one dumb leaf and macedonia poster above ignore this
kek, they have nothing.

It was almost unreal.

The foetus has no capacity to make that decision. If it could think, it would probably want the same thing as the mother since nobody wants to grow up with a mother that doesn't want you.

twitter.com/TruNews/status/908844136249339904

in the usa abortion is the only thing keep the nigger population in check

>eceleb
dropped

At least the actual Syrians would go back.
I will never forgive Wilson for that.

how have you not been banned yet

awoo for the ants in the thread

Mrs. Clinton is busy being the president (signing books in costco) to respond to Zrumpf's sexist attack.

PART

Just a reminder:

In the fall of 1996, a charity called the Association to Benefit Children held a ribbon-cutting in Manhattan for a new nursery school serving children with AIDS. The bold-faced names took seats up front.

There was then-Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani (R) and former mayor David Dinkins (D). TV stars Frank and Kathie Lee Gifford, who were major donors. And there was a seat saved for Steven Fisher, a developer who had given generously to build the nursery.

Then, all of a sudden, there was Donald Trump.

“Nobody knew he was coming,” said Abigail Disney, another donor sitting on the dais. “There’s this kind of ruckus at the door, and I don’t know what was going on, and in comes Donald Trump. [He] just gets up on the podium and sits down.”

Trump was not a major donor. He was not a donor, period. He’d never given a dollar to the nursery or the Association to Benefit Children, according to Gretchen Buchenholz, the charity’s executive director then and now.

But now he was sitting in Fisher’s seat, next to Giuliani.

"Frank Gifford turned to me and said, ‘Why is he here?’” Buchenholz recalled recently. By then, the ceremony had begun. There was nothing to do.

“Just sing past it,” she recalled Gifford telling her.

So they warbled into the first song on the program, “This Little Light of Mine,” alongside Trump and a chorus of children — with a photographer snapping photos, and Trump looking for all the world like an honored donor to the cause.

Afterward, Disney and Buchenholz recalled, Trump left without offering an explanation. Or a donation. Fisher was stuck in the audience. The charity spent months trying to repair its relationship with him.

“I mean, what’s wrong with you, man?” Disney recalled thinking of Trump, when it was over.

And shills die.

why the fuck would they go back to a warzone lmao

Uh oh

hmm...

Right, I take the "End Yourself" part back, Congress slipped my mind.

God fucking help us if we ever become like the UK with Labour, Green Party, etc. bullshittery.

You'd basically have to rework how US politics work.

That, and you'd have 900 parties all trying to fight it out with each other, with all the fuckery that brings.

Killed a lot of white tho especially in the 70s and 80s. Its true its a necessary evil now but I cant help but feel it done more harm than good.

Someone have the Dilbertman cartoon where the american dog talks to the russian dog about President Trump that was made several years before what happened?

To get them out of the West? Besides war's almost over anyway.

i sort-of want to watch this train wreck.

>Riot police march over elderly woman during deportations in US

>An elderly woman was marched over by police in riot-gear while clashes with demonstrators marred the end of a second day of protest rallies in the US city of St Louis.
>What had begun as largely peaceful demonstrations followed the acquittal of a white police officer in the fatal shooting of a black man.
>Several hundred people gathered near Washington University after dark as the main rallies and marches wound down on Saturday evening.

archive.is/0aTZq

>implying they'll get ANYONE to watch unless they make it polarizing

welcome to 2017, where everything is either loved, or hated. nothing between the two

i want them gone mroe then anyone but why would they choose to leave a 1st world country that lets them leech

People go to london every day.

AND

PARCEL

Is Bannon actually going to show up to Berkeley with Milo? Are we potentially looking at a Category 5 chimpout?

Apparently even Sargoy of Akkad will be there.

This oughtta be good.

I forgot about that. Well force them.

This is the Amazon Prime Golden Retriever. Say something nice so that you will be blessed with free 2-day shipping.

MEXICANS CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE DAY IN DC!!
youtu.be/2loyHCa13xs

youtu.be/2loyHCa13xs

youtu.be/2loyHCa13xs

Handsome Doggo.

>Is Bannon actually going to show up to Berkeley with Milo?

So it seems. Although the administration at Bezerkeley is making noises about paperwork not being filed, etc.

When???

Advertising your twitter should be ban worthy and everything you post from that stupid place is shit.

You're a fag.

Skeletons are suppose to be buried in the ground and in people's closets; not posting on twitter.

Lol infowars

The shilling fields are pretty thin tonight so far

/TT7pwbTf/
/9Eyi5rOS/

what are they watching

>House Passes Bill to Deport Suspected MS-13 Gang Members

>It is not clear whether the bill will pass the Senate, but President Donald Trump is expected to sign the bill if it reaches his desk.
>President Trump has cited the violent acts of MS-13 as a prime example of why securing the border and overhauling the current immigration system is of paramount importance to the nation. Many MS-13 members are in the United States illegally, but some MS-13 members are immigrants currently in this country legally. Still others are Americans who have been recruited.
>The House passed H.R. 3697 in response to MS-13’s growing violence and its ties to Mexican drug cartels. Section 2(b) of the bill makes suspected membership in a “criminal gang” (including MS-13) sufficient cause to ban for life a foreigner from entering the United States. Section 2(c) of the bill makes membership in a criminal gang or involvement in any criminal gang activity grounds for immediate deportation.
>Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) introduced the bill. She was joined by several congressmen representing different wings of the GOP as original cosponsors, including Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID) from the conservative-libertarian wing, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) from the moderate wing, and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) from the mainstream conservative block of the GOP.

archive.is/T3pIT

Boo-Fucking-Hoo and what are you going to do, pussy? Bitch here? Ha. Maybe it is time you move out of the city and into the forest pal

>Netflix
I dun geddit

put your trip back on so we can filter you

Based. Also dont post a wall of text with plebbit spacing newfag. Most will ignore out of habbit.

How the fuck is Citizens United at play? She outraised Trump by a considerable margin.

fresh OC

> William Randolph Hearst opened a nationwide popular readership for direct election of U.S. Senators in a 1906 series of articles using flamboyant language attacking “The Treason of the Senate” in his Cosmopolitan Magazine

Hearst for those who don't know was the Soros / Bezos of his time. Not only he's one of the primary pushers for the 17th but he also sensationalized Spanish atrocities in Cuba and called for war in 1898 against Spain.
> Hearst was on the left wing of the Progressive Movement, speaking on behalf of the working class (who bought his papers) and denouncing the rich and powerful (who disdained his editorials).

He took a sharp turn to the right later in life but the damage was done.

>Be me
>Live in le Detoilet
>Nothing but beaners as far as the eye can see.
>They blare their tacomusic day-in, day-out
>Always setting off fireworks, or shooting each other
>I know most of them are illegal, they tell me openly
>I call ICE
>They're too busy, they don't follow "small leads like that".

My ever-consuming rage cannot be explained in words.