Why do so many people think white privilege is real?

Why do so many people think white privilege is real?

>why do so many people think
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Privilege exists, you have to be a fucking moron to say otherwise. But privilege is about economic class and social status, rather than race. The idea that race is somehow pertinent to privilege is a Jewish obfuscation of facts.

There are blacks, asians, hispanics, indians, native americans etc. that were born with more privilege than I can work towards.

Whites should have privilege in white countries. All social programs should apply to whites first, for example. It should be like Dubai where foreigners do slave labor for the privilege of living in their country.

Anything to avoid getting a job?

The reason white countries are the envy of the world is because we do not have to resort to petty tactics. Think of a watch: every single component of something like a Rolex watch, the smallest gear and the smallest screw, is worth more than an entire Timex watch. That's a white country. There should be no reliance on social programs because we could realistically provide people with the means and opportunity to prosper. Other countries have to resort to classicism in order to maintain their limited resources so that their 'privileged' class does not have to carry any burden.

Realistically, it's all the government's fault. They look the other way if you bring in an x amount of money. You can buy a position of influence regardless of what your color is, but this money is brought along with them and most likely that money was not earned honestly. I have no problem with a position of power being up for purchase, but it should be purchased through opportunities and means offered by that specific country.

It's your government that puts these people in a position of power, who in turn provide the opportunity for 'privilege' to exist.

White privilege is code for affirmative discrimination of whites.

What's the difference between affirmative action and white privledge?

Both argue helping minoroties in different ways.

Affirmative action is helping them
White pro ledge is legalized anti whit discrimination.

That is why they want both.

Bask in it. Affirmative action is proof that these people would never even remotely succeed if we didn't purposely make things easier for them. Everyone who benefits from affirmative action will never make any difference or a significant contribution to the world because they had it easier. Adversity breeds ingenuity and tests character. Being called a nigger or a chink isn't much adversity.

Because our superiority creates our wealth. It is far more palatable for inferiors to believe that their own failures are due to some kind of conspiracy against them than to accept the knowledge that their relative lack of success is due to their lower intelligence. It also gives the losers an excuse to demand compensation from the winners, since their success was unfairly obtained, and the losers failures are also unfairly imposed. Only stupid niggers believe that shit. And crying bout it gets them money that they could never have earned based upon their own merits.

>half spic
>white
qt tho id cum inside

It's forced down their throat the second they start formal education. It's not white privilege, it's nigger stupidity.

Superiority, at one time, was a natural process. Due to whatever reason, probably the fact that man has to have absolute control over every single aspect of reality, decided to control superiority by subverting its natural course and thus creating an artificial superiority system alongside of the natural one in the hopes of overshadowing it. It's working in a sense that people assume the artificial system is now the natural system, but natural things can't be undermined so easily so the natural system is still operating alongside the artificial one.

Well, as a white man, I do feel pretty special, not necessarily privileged, but still feels good.

You should read my upcoming novel, "White, Tough, and Hella Dope"

They believe it because it is the only way they can motivate different outcomes for different groups in society since their basic assumption is that everyone is born as a blank slate with the exact same potential.

Thus it has to be a conspiracy or privilege.

just found my feetfu

>Why do so many people think white privilege is real?
Because it is real. Having the genes for high IQ is a huge privilege

The divide between rich and poor is widening, whites are almost 50% of America. So now you have one half poor and another half that is middle class or rich.

Because if you're white and NOT privileged, then you might as well be a nigger.

Because the term has replaced meritocracy

It's a real thing at least Asia

Minorities are incapable of understanding the hard-work, discipline and self control necessary to show up to a job you dont necessarily like everyday, follow the various a mundane and annoying rules and laws of a society observing the "social contract" and the self control to not lash out with violence or gross negligence at every perceived slight we receive from 'up the ladder' or from our peers or 'society".

it takes a superhuman effort on the part of whites everywhere to keep this entire world glued together, and not just abandon the ship called civilization and engage in the debased raw "ID" that 'minorities' REALLY THE MAJORITY engage in as their mere existence.

>instead they call that "privilege".

I wanna shove my hands down her cleavage like I'm looking for coins between the couch cushions

It is the eradication of the middle class and the subdivisions. It takes a lot of work to go from low class to lower middle class, and even more work to go from middle class to upper middle class. What's happening right now is the people who worked to go from low class to lower middle class are getting pulled back down to low class, and the people who worked hard to get to upper middle class are either pulled up to upper class or back down to middle class, which is now the lower middle class, and then it's onto low class from there.

It just makes things easier for the government. Either you can or can't.

Getting a trophy for losing was created by white leftists, the epitome of white priveledge. Now they cry about that which they flourish from.

because if its not real, then that means white people are just better, and they've already been hard coded to not believe that.

Niggers aren't being oppressed they are just stupid

White privilege is real

Whites have been priviliged with bigger brains and better breeder to create mire successful specemins

How is that not a privilige? In the same way that humans have privilige

Oh, I belueve it's real.

Like all privileges, it's earned.

White people created and invented everything. If shitskins want nice things, they need to sort themselves out and get on with earning them. That's what white people had to do.

The real issue is that a few white people, most of whom did nothing to earn their own immense wealth, begrudge other white people what we earned.

Make 95%+ of all world changing technologies... confused why whites have privilege..

Its a shame these niggers and shitskins cant see past their nose..

Remember when Victoria Justice seemed hotter than Ariana Grande? Now it's not even a contest.

because most people cant tell the difference between a white person and a jew

Thanks for fucking up the thread you dick head.

Its the "let them eat cake" bit

Many whites side with black lives matter because they have nothing... and they are pretty much getting to stand in a crowd of niggers chanting "I am better than these niggers!" Even though they are all poor dredges on society themselves...

Its the only thing they have...

Anyone with something to lose wants nothing to do with niggers, shitskins, or dumbass leftist whites..

Its the lowest caste that is race mixing and rioting...

The issue is that women voted away the middle class for the welfare state.... So now we are in the demographic death spiral women voted in. All the lowest caste is expaninding exponentially...

Its why you see many whites toting nigger boyfriends... The only thing they have is virtue signalling...

They are also all on birth control.... So they will chase the biggest dumb dick they can find... because its a poor nigger... she can just cut the baby out or be on pill

We need to force the crash of the west and then remove the vote from women before we start over...

Dont act like the savages

You should use this as an argument against white privilege.

>Everyone is born as a blank slate full of potential.

>White privilege.

You can only pick one.

Not even a racist.. I like blacks but hate the term white privilege.

Define meritocray.

I like whites as a black man, I just wish they would figure out that if most blacks aren't pulling their weight, you drop them like dead flys.

My gf is Fillipino and works twice as hard as most white girls and is also much more succesful.

When you're Cray with your merit

The Zog! Destroy it !

as a black man I think things are harder in the US for us. Just like south park said, everything you do is related to being black. Rejected at a job interview, failing at school, worse grades for the same answers... The list goes on and it adds up over an entire lifespan, multiple lifespans and generations it compounds until everything just feels shit.

Honestly, if there are any white manlets here, it's like that. No one notices it openly, or calls you out on being a manlet, but you KNOW you're being subtley treated differently. You KNOW women are just dismissing you as 'not even a potential partner'. That you aren't even in the running.

You know, applying for a job the boss will refer to you once the interview is over while discussing as "The black candidate".

because democratic policies are what actually fuck up blacks and minorities, they need a distraction which is the white people are evil / there is racism everywhere, welfare did worse to black people than jim crow another democrat invention