Why are ultra-orthodox kikes such untitled brats

Why are ultra-orthodox kikes such untitled brats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TorahJews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps its against their religion to be a soldier?

>untitled

Thanks commit just as much if not more pedophilia than Catholics but you never hear about it.

Say what you want about the current state of the Jewish faith. But the Orthodox Jews are disgusting, greedy, selfish man Babies. Their faith pushed being a mooch as much as possible.

They're the only actual Jews. They understand their religion because all they do is study. Only reformed Jews (Zionists) dislike them. Coming from New York I've met all types of "Jews" but the Satmar and Herdei sects are the only actual Jews that follow Rabbinic laws, keep kosher, and obey the commands of the Torah. The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish military and state. They understand they are to live in Exile forever until their Messiah returns, and liberates them of their burden/charge.

True Torah Jews. Great resource for factual information about Judaism. Actual Judaism.

youtube.com/user/TorahJews

Jews can't help but stir shit up, even in their own state. The Old Testament is full of such stories.

Ultra Orthodox Jews follow the Torah as god intended and as such they are blessed by him

See
Zionism is a direct violation of God's decree. Zionism has transformed an ideology into ethno-nationalism.

this is great news.
>Original Jews get in the military,
>Original Jews out-jew the zionists out of Israel.
>The whole world get peaceful in one generation.
Dear FBI, this is not antisemite, It's me expressing the belief there are people hiding behind judaism to do awful things. Jews are as victims as we are.

I'm not a Jew and I don't fully understand all this stuff but I lived in Haifa for 14 months. I took an assignment there for a logistics company I used to work for.

From what I understand the most hard core haredim, the ones who hate the state of Israel, are viewed as kinda annoying and kind of a joke because they say things like "I only need the Torah to protect me" meanwhile the IDF has to keep them from being beheaded by the Muslim hoards.

At least that's how a lot of the people I knew viewed them. By the way lots of Israelis are completely red pilled and think the West is insane for letting the 3rd world sub-humans into our nations.

Jews Jewing Jews in the Jewish state.

Wonder what the problem could be.

Orthodox Jews know their Torah, in which God strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state and Military.

>I'm not a Jew

Could have fooled me, you speak/act like them. They think the orthodox are too "Jewy", when the reality is they're just following the mandates of the Torah.

The Torah forbids The People of Israel to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence redeem us. The use of the Name "ISRAEL" by that state is a complete falsification. The People of Israel have nothing to do with that state. Zionism and its state have no share and no part in the true ISRAEL.It is therefore clear that Zionism is not the savior of the people of Israel. Rather it is their greatest misfortune.

I'm not a jew. In fact I don't think I ever met anyone that was a Jew until I went to Israel. I grew up in the pacific Northwest in a Mormon area. I went on a Mormon mission and everything. Not a jew. There were no Jews, or minorities of any kind besides the occasional Indian, where I grew up.

Well maybe that's how you say it in bongland

Mormons are Zionists though. They believe they're special enough to be Raptured. That's the weirdest part about their support of Israel. Evangelicals, Christians, Zionist Jews and all matter of Zionists are factually Satan worshippers.

Jesus referred to him as “the ruler of this world” (John 12:31), and Paul calls him “the prince of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2) and “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4). John makes a further distinction when he says: “We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one” (1 John 5:19).

Israel = synagogue of Satan. Lucifer is God of Earth.

ridiculous, there were israeli soldiers in ancient times

they even had a king and they had to defend him

There is ZERO historical evidence to support the existence of Macabees, or King David, or the Star of David being associated with Judaism outside of Europe (Germany).

>The hexagram does appear occasionally in Jewish contexts since antiquity, apparently as a decorative motif. For example, in Israel, there is a stone bearing a hexagram from the arch of a 3rd–4th century synagogue in the Galilee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

In this thread we summon Yair.

can someone post the pic of shlomo doing the water cannon shuffle?

From your article:

>the Star of David was never a uniquely Jewish symbol

Strange. Again, it's a symbol of Zionism, which is anti-Jewish in nature. David wouldn't recognize the symbol if you travelled in time to meet with him and showed it to him. It's most commonly associated with Pagan witchcraft than anything else in those times.

Again, the Torah and Bible recognize Lucifer as God of Earth.