Not a single Asterisk War thread on Sup Forums?

Not a single Asterisk War thread on Sup Forums?

I'm so proud of you guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/image/izSNKJExt9AxKlU+WQ4ETA==/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole show is so fucking bad. All the pretty animation is wasted when most of the fight scenes consist of talking. Also the heroine sucks.

>why doesn't she just fly instead of waiting around to get hit by a hammer

Fuck off Digicuck

This show is the very definition of mediocre. I'm only watching it because my dick likes Kirin

My nigger

>I'm only watching it because my dick likes Kirin
Kill yourself.

Why?

Digibro is killing Sup Forums.

i fucking
hahahahah

i wasnt THAT BAD, is the manga worth reading?

Digibro actually as logic unlike the mindless Sup Forums who love cliche as hell anime.

I honestly had no idea this was still going on.

*has

Nice meme, cuckster.

>Anybody who hates this shlock follows digimeme
It's shit user, and I don't need some attention whore ecelebs to tell me that

Just stop giving it attention, fuckin hell.

Kirinfags are the reason why the anime industry keeps on producing shit shows like Asterisk. The whole "I'm only watching because of -insert moeblob" is just cancer. Kill yourself faggot. Kirin a fucking shit.

The only thing that is good about this anime is that it is a male power fantasy.

This shitty series can go straight to hell along side that faggot Digibro.

Oh wait those get repeated way to many times. Fuck all you people who love this anime.

It's trash. Don't support this garbage.

Hey, my dick doesn't care about that stuff.

And what I watch, or what anyone on Sup Forums watches, has absolutely ZERO impact on the anime industry. I contribute nothing in terms of money or even ad exposure. If you want to complain, get a japanese proxy and try the venues where the people who fund the industry actually frequent. Or just fucking watch whatever floats your boat and shut the fuck up.

It's too late already. I already see this trash get posted on other social media sites. Otakus now the days are just mindless people who watch these cliche has hell anime and support them all the way through.

seriously?

i think they are dealing with a kidnapping now

>has absolutely ZERO impact on the anime industry.
Kek. No for every otaku supporting this crap that will give the company signs to make more of it, baka. It's that simple.

You're still a faggot for having shit taste, though. That doesn't change.

We already had our weekly thread when new episode aired. If you missed it then you don't lurk Sup Forums enough to see it.

You're the cancer killing the anime industry.

Nico view seems decent though, more than 70k views each week. Compared to shows like Rinne who only catch 17k views each week.

Who? That name literally only comes up in Asterisk threads.

No, it's really not. Are you mentally deficient? Only buyfags, more specifically elevens, actually influence the creative process of producers. Everything else is irrelevant.

Explain how my automatic RSS piracy download of this show once a week is "killing the industry". I'm expecting something good.

>Digibro's samefag thread
Report and move on, people.

Some faggot who caused a lot of butthurt by starting Rakudai-Asterisk flamewars

Except they don't support it despite it's backing.
>Game did badly.
>Anime sales doing badly.
>LN sales did not increase as much as they hoped.

>No, it's really not. Are you mentally deficient?
But are you even buying anything for the serious also supporting it will make more buyfags. So check and mate.

Thank god. Rather have these fags support SAO the shit-cancer than this.

>automatic RSS piracy download
How do you do this?

The animation quality of the latest episode is absolute shit

No, I'm not buying anything. Neither do I "support" the show, whatever the hell that means. I already said it's a mediocre piece of shit. Is watching supporting in your world? Because you can be damn sure that eleven producers don't care about any support that doesn't result in a yen profit. You seem awfully opinionated for someone who clearly knows nothing.

As long as you have a torrent client that supports it it's piss easy, just search on nyaa and click the RSS button to get the RSS link for your search. Enter the link into your client and configure that shit, and you don't have to do shit except wait for the rest of the season.

>torrents
Filthy fucking pirate. Drop dead.

>No, I'm not buying anything. Neither do I "support" the show, whatever the hell that means. I already said it's a mediocre piece of shit. Is watching supporting in your world? Because you can be damn sure that eleven producers don't care about any support that doesn't result in a yen profit. You seem awfully opinionated for someone who clearly knows nothing.
I clearly know nothing about you. But hey sense your not buying anything go fap off to your waifu then.

Even if I was a buyfag it wouldn't be any of your business. If you have such grand ideals about what kinds of anime should be made, support the things you want more of. Chances are that if smelly hikki NEETs in Japan didn't buy a new dakimakura for every season, you wouldn't see much anime get made at all. We're all just freeriders, if you don't enjoy the ride I don't see why you're even on it.

Again sense your not buying anything go fap to your waifu. The reply you gave me right now just proves how much of a fag you are.

I don't understand why this got a second season and Rakudai didn't. Sure both are derivative and 'bad' etc.... but for being so similar and coming out the same season, Rakudai was clearly better. I'm not saying either REALLY deserves a second season, but the fact that the worse of 2 extremely generic magical battle school harems in a single season gets the second season is kind of baffling.

This, and Julis and Crodia as well.
Seeing the mech-building genius bounce around and try to defeat the MCs with her AI mechs is a cute plus, too.
I also love the artstyle a lot, but otherwise, this show is a bore.

Just so you know, it's spelled "since"

Wasn't it planned to have a 2nd cour from beginning? I only heard that from other anons.

Pink Houki a shit. A SHIT.

Just because Digibro is a fag means he's not wrong. I greatly dislike FMA's cliche moralfag way of defeating Envy and Kajou but they are inherently right

We all make typos and mistaking words for one another, we are god damn humans. Grammar nazi.

>desustorage.org/a/search/image/izSNKJExt9AxKlU+WQ4ETA==/

Hi, THK/Stellafag.

I wish I was AR-D

Yeah, and we don't learn unless someone corrects us. And since you didn't really make any point except for "ur gay" I thought I would point it out for you.

Yes.

But Rakudai's publishers didn't have faith enough in their generic filth so one cour only

But Stellafag is right

>except for "ur gay"
Never even said that, nice try twisting my words.

>Digibro posting
>Stellafag posting

The circle is now complete.

Literally Digibro. Jesus.

>it's been 8 (eight) fucking episodes and they still haven't finished the last two rounds of the tournament they had left when the season started
>there has been almost literally no Claudia screentime
This has got to be the shittiest continuation I've ever watched. The first season was decent because it at least had some variety to the episodes. This tournament bullshit is dragging on, wasting 2/3rds of a cour on three fights is DBZ tier.

>referring to yourself in 2nd person
Kill yourself, cancer.

>defending trash worse than SAO and Akame ga Kill put together

>Never even said that
>The reply you gave me right now just proves how much of a fag you are.
I was paraphrasing, but that's pretty much what you wrote. No rebuttal, just ad hominem. Not that I mind, it's half the communication on Sup Forums.

>butthurt Houkishitter

Damn you got me there.

The maid kidnapping arc was terrible, I don't even know how anyone okayed that. Aniplex should have just gone anime original.

I struggled with the first cour and didn't even bother picking up the second. after reading over this thread it seems like I made a good choice.

Can we at least stop arguing and have a logical discussion?

Wow, you really are a self righteous fucking retard aren't you?

>replying twice to bait more
Here's your (You).

I have no idea what the author was smoking

That's the wrong girl. If you're gonna shitpost at least do it right.

>buttblassted julisfag

And the director spent 4 episodes on it. Holy shit, he should've been fired. They should have went with Antimagic pacing if they were set on doing this faithfully.

I was accused for killing the industry because of jerking it to a character once or twice and casually watching a shitty show, I don't think I need to be particularily self-righteous to defend these harmless actions.

>julisfag
Those don't exist.

Why are you mad?

>Butthurt Stellafag

>Stellafag
Doesn't exist. Stellafag is just a falseflagger.

>butthurt parroting asterisktard

kek

I only watch Asterisk for Sylvie

He's not wrong. Why are you mad?

>He

Here's your (You).

>butthurt

Are you guys bots or something? My god

If you think this is bad, you should visit Saekano threads.

(You)

Hundred's Claire = Yellow Houki
Rakudai's Stella = Pink Houki
Bladedance's Ellis = Blue Houki

(You)

>Asterisk's Julis = Pink Houki

Fixed that for you my colorblind friend.

I still can't believe the stellafag didn't come from those.

So every girl in existence is Houki with a different hair color?

/thread

Somebody post the houkichart

Nice phone.

>Rakudai's Stella
Way better than
>Asterisk's Julis

Holy shit this thread is really bad

Those threads were so bad even he didn't want to post there. Alternatively he did post there but failed to make an impact.

More like the shitty ones that are literally Houki.