REDDIT THREAD

post em if u got em

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well

Serious question. What compels a man to forego any sense of self respect and reason in favor of locking his penis up in a cage and allow his lower self to assume full control? Does no thought of "wait a second, this isn't healthy at all" enter his mind?

I find it sad that these people exist.
It's a dismal existance, I consider it a lower lifestyle than men who collect figurines of their waifus.
You could get a girlfriend, but you let her perversions dictate your lifestyle.

>posting stuff from the cuck page
That's almost cheating. Pretty sure most of it is role-playing.

What compels a man to cut his own genitals off?
mental illness is real

Just a complete lack of dignity, self-esteem, personal responsibility, pride etc.

This is what you get when you only require people to be 13 years old.
Thinking of it, social (this is pretty broad but todays society doesn't combat these relationships) pressure can put many people into situations that they should have stayed far away from. It reminds me of the trannies who made the Matrix, all because of a lover's perversion and the other brother wanted to follow along, I guess. The chaos wouldn't exist if people were open to negative opinions.

that fucking bird crack my up every time

Holy shit what a god

unironically, can someone give me a rundown on what the hell verrit is, and why a verification code is associatd with each post? ive already jewgl'd it and it doesnt explain what this thing is

kek, nice one

Absolutely fucking based.

Literally fake news, the caption website. It's just like Politico or whatever page that measures the truth of statements, except it supposedly prints out "verified" statements with a code that if you input in verrit, it should yield that it is in fact a genuine verrit post and not counterfeit (like many have sprung up after it went live).

Thats one of the saddest things ive ever seen
I dont like Jordan Peterson but this man needs to sort himself out

hol up

this is fake stop cocklusting over it you retards

Fake but I'll believe it.

No way is this real but it's fucking great
>President sexually assaults people
1930's Germany? Not 1990's America?

>What compels a man to forego any sense of self respect and reason in favor of...

Cuckoldry is a fetish. These man like to be humiliated. It's probably a response to an extreme lack of human contact or apathy towards life.

Cuckoldry, while technically not wrong (a woman is having sex with a man, the other man is not having sex), ranks in the same category as BDSM and scat.

It's all about power, domination, humiliation, etc.

>thatsthejoke.jpeg

He must be australian, the dedication to this meme was to much for any normal shitposter to handle

>tfw things arent quite 1930's germany so things might turn around
I got my great gramps k98 in my closet, more than ready to pull it out

>embodiment of hitler
no we hate trump

I'm 19 and a kissless/handholdless/hugless virgin. How do I avoid this fate? I look and dress fine, but I'm totally uninteresting.

>i was raped by my wifes boyfriend
Some memes write themselves

I never got this one. Does it have to do with Age of Empires?

got it, thanks. so its kinda like a hash file then eh? only retarded

>A man who literally wants to throw gays and Muslims in camps
Kek

what does this have to do with Peterson?

It doesn't get any better than this.

lmao nice larp

Why are you lurking a community about a gross fetish?

>Why is a "dad" anymore special than a random person

What are your standards? How low are you willing to go?

What the fuck did i just read

Uncle Ted was right

Traded virginity with my gf when I was 21 and she was 19.
I never lowered my standard and just went the "be yourself" way. I'm very happy I kept my virginity and lost it with another virgin.

This is the effect of the decayed family structure and the push for equality.
The end result is people who interpret all men as being born equal in the mathematical sense.

>I was raped by my wifes boyfriend

fresh OC never seen before on Sup Forums

Lift, go out to parties, basically the opposite of what the redditor in the pic did.

Is height really genetic?
Both my parents are like 5ft4 but I'm 5ft9 and my older brother is 5ft10 and my younger is 6ft2 and we're Asian.
There was a time in grade school where my little brother and a cousin were the shortest in their classes during grade school. My parents got them to drink a glass of milk everyday before bed and they're both over 6ft now.

My standards are a girl who isn't ugly and who hasn't fucked 5 other guys. Looks really aren't that important so long as it's someone who isn't outright offensive to look at. I can have plenty of interesting conversations, but I'm sure most girls don't want to hear about the degeneration of western culture or other political crap. I keep it to myself because I like to stay personable and not scare anyone away. Only my true friends get access to that information.
That's refreshing. Thanks.

Fucking roasties man.

>equal access for employment opportunities
>libertarian
Does this person not understand that to enforce that principle the government has to become more authoritarian?

>you will never fail a shit test in such a spectacular fashion
Jesus...all he had to do was tell her to shut up and tear her dress off, and she would have fucked his brains out. Instead he wanted to go cry about it for internet points. I hope she finds someone better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability

A century of demonising pride, demolishing dignity and promoting effeminacy/emasculation.

Cuckoldry is the final stage of such degeneracy, anybody that doesn't stop to question what's happening, and there are many, are bound to end up in this position if they even end up in a relationship to begin with.

I was virgin at 19 and had slept with 40 women by 23.

do Starting Strength and learn Game. read /r/theredpill and Bang/Day Bang by Rooshv. Start browsing /fit/ . Get good hobbies

when will they lean, lmao

Yes height is genetic you retard. You are just an outlier.

this shit broke me holy kek im laughing like a madman

>not posting the best version

Yep, I also exchanged virginity with my gf when I was 22/she was 20

He uses the phrase "sort yourself out" a lot, at people like in that pic

see bottom right of this image

You know the 5 stages of grief? It's like that but with upvotes.

its a fucking fetish, why do people care what goes on between consenting adults

Go to college, hang out with slutty girls.

I legitimately thought it was a woman but it later revealed itself to be a nu-male aussie cuck.

I had to look it up. Glad I did...
WE

>scrub that kike shit out of your head with a bullet

Don't care if fake. I'm stealing this line.

Just what the actual fuck. Are these real?

>5'11
Everytime I feel bad about myself I thank god I dont have my problems + being under 6'

mostly

I really don't want to fuck tons of girls. I want a wifey.
good advice. Wish I started lifting last year when school was easier. College has me swamped this year and it's difficult to find time for most things.

Um,

are you sure your dad is your dad?

Women your age aren't nearly as hypergamous as when they're nearing the Wall. Your status/income is largely irrelevant before you hit 27ish. So, get in shape, have hobbies, and talk to as many women as you can. You got this user.

you're 19, you have no interesting hobbies or live a cultured lifestyle probably. start reading, start with the greeks. and build furniture

>I really don't want to fuck tons of girls. I want a wifey.

Understandable, but getting laid a few times will make you more desirable to most women. If you're part of a religious or traditional community, that might be doable, but if not, and you haven't found the right girl after a few more years, you might want to consider it before you leave college and are past your best opportunities.

>Have a secret cuck fetish
>figure out how to get your rocks off and make money at the same time

Impressive

This
Pol is with her