Trump was a mista-

>Trump was a mista-

Wow really makes up for betraying his voters braking every promise he ever made and becoming a neocon

Wait, why does this make him not a mistake? Any president could be a success if tweeting is the only requirement

>Amerifats being cucked by the Supreme North Korean army
LOL

>maybe if we keep taking their lunch money they'll stop being so hostile

You think I supported Trump because I actually thought he was going to make a difference? It's all about the tweets my dude.

I don't give a shit about the Norks, get rid of the illegals and communists, until then fuck it.

You actually think were going to go ourselves. South Korea has the draft for a reason. They are biting at the bit. Our job is to shoot a few rockets well our allies swarm over the border like ants to a hotdog.

Don't forget he helped the coal miners

His tweets aren't even good lately though, just him backtracking on everything while his ex supporters tear him up and leftists cheer them on. I guess watching him fail has been entertaining though.

>I don't give a shit about the Illegals and communists, get rid of the Norks, until then fuck it.

He cant joke his way out of stabbing his base in the back.

>Who would win

>The most powerful military and economic force in the World?

>Or a Commie-Monarchist Larper?

>if we keep buying their lunch maybe they will behave!
t. Obama

This was Obama's approach to niggers and spics as well

Let's all be honest. Hillary had a better sense of humor.

>asking the Moon how Jong Un is doing, when the two have literally never met
>long gas lines forming in a country where only political/military elite have cars

This man truly is senile. How retarded do you have to be. Isn't it sad that a random fuck on Sup Forums knows how stupid all this is, and the POTUS doesn't?

Is this real?

>Hillary

I think you mean Hillary's ghostwriter. We all know
the old bitch didn't write a single one of her books herself, just like DJT.

>America fir---

I'd say the most powerful military and economic force in the world.
But they should atleast give america a chance though.

Buy her book to find out.

I don't recall any time under Obama that there weren't sanctions. Aid and sanctions arent mutually exclusive. Food and medical aid isn't going to cancel out coal sanctions for instance.

It's everyday political theater, just exaggerated to the point of absurdity.

You mean pirate, right user?

Sounds like Vermin Supreme trolled a Shillaryfag