College

Was anyone else surprised at the shit they see in college when they got there? I thought the whole she thing was a joke but this semester I have a PoliSci class and fuck me in the ass it really is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/06/how_the_university_of_michgans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was a big liberal in high school and thought college was going to be awesome since everyone is liberal. Turns out, it wasn't my type of liberal, but just a bunch of chickens and beta males squawking about non-issues like rape culture, feminism, and queers. As soon as I wasn't allowed to speak at the College Democrats meeting until last because I'm a white male, I got up and walked away. Bad idea, because then I was known as literally Hitler on campus and had to transfer after my freshman year because it was such a cesspool of hatred and degeneracy that I didn't care how good of a school it was. I was much happier transferring to a small town Catholic university.

This was in 2012-2013, a full year before all of the feminist, SJW garbage became mainstream. I saw it coming a mile away.

Want to elaborate? Both undergrad and law school have been about kiked as I expected.

Sup Forums should have a rule that college posters should not be allowed to post. You fuckers are just as bad as those under 18

I love ann arbor, got my medical marijuana card for my migraines. Also fuck downriver, full of right wing drooling cunts.

dude it's ann arbor, what the fuck did you expect? we're the bluest city in Michigan. don't like it? get the fuck out you faggot

Chemical engineering major here at UT. Many engineering students hold conservative values/beliefs

I was shunned as a racist because I said wearing an Indian head dress wasn't racist. Also my school has 'communist friday' where a bunch of communists get together yelling "kill the police". I fucking hate college.

You were probably one of the homos riding the bmx bikes in the diag today

The biggest surprise for me I would say is the wide spectrum of students present. Even for a demanding major like engineering (I studied bme) the disparity was very evident.

Having been working in industry now for a little less than a year, I was also surprised to see this phenomenon exist here too.

College was a positive experience. I studied geology and I was not exposed to anything political during my entire undergraduate career. I made some good friends and was able to participate in a lot of research. I was published and even presented at a conference. I was hired before I graduated and I'm currently working as a geologist. Overall it made me a more confident person and improved my ability to set and meet goals.

Thank god for Online Degrees

I graduated EE and I'm 99% certain my professors weeded out the women purposefully because they knew.

College is a money grab. Stop going and learn a trade.

I went cause I didnt want to grow up. Big mistake.

The leftist shit professors push in Humanities classes and during orientation (!!!) is sickening and made my blood boil. However, it's not quite as bad as I thought. I end up speaking out and publicly displaying Trump paraphernalia, which has netted me some right-wing friends. And I do believe I'm experiencing the disillusionment with the left-wing manifesting before my eyes: The Turning Point and Republican chapters have quite a few black folk who hate leftists "infantilizing black people and women" with their rhetoric. There are also many strong-minded whites among their ranks. Closeted Trump-supporters and Republicans have approached me before, and the countryside around the city is solid red, like the rest of Virginia. This is the capital of the old Confederacy, after all. Also, the Antifa here all fulfill the fat, disgusting and neon-haired stereotype.

I enjoy making fun of leftist girls that match me on Tinder, that's fun. Being involved with right-wing campus groups is a good way to fight back in a small way, not to mention you'll make friends. Keep fighting the good fight. I will.

Texas engineering grad here. I was surprised how wrong everyone was telling me it's a liberal town. The media only shows the loud 5% dykes and act like that is Austin. So untrue, the hill country is majority conservative and campus is 60/40 with a majority conservative too. Asians and frat/sororities are all fucking redpilled so it's literally just the arts majors doing all the diversity cucking and the liberal dumbass shit.

Same. I dropped out of UofM four years ago. Couldn't fucking afford it, and close to half of my curriculum had nothing to do with my degree in electrical engineering. Would have been able to tighten the belt a bit more and make it if it wasn't for several bullshit classes. Why the fuck did I have to pay several thousand dollars to have someone tell me I'm privileged and should basically suffer because of the colour of my skin? Or that I should feel any responsibility over something a very small number of people several hundred years ago did? I have my own small business in the state, and have been pretty successful since. The skills to succeed and knowledge are dependent on the person. The degree helps, but ultimately a driven individual will do well. For my (most of a degree) the mot important thing I got was contacts and acquaintances through a professor's circles, they helped kisckstart my business.
I can't imagine what some of UofM's professors have been doing about the current political climate. I don't envy you, it must be hell, but do power through it. It'll be worth it.

pop 20 u here. TONS of obnoxious and grubby kikes. It's low-key segregated between kikes vs gentiles

& professors are all as gay and SJW as you'd assume

I love ann arbor also, dont like the liberal twats and little penises that are seriously tainting the school.
On subject og Migraine headaches. #1. GET off the hooch it will ruin your life.

98+ % of people that suffer from migraines, it is your SPINE!!
Everyone is supposed to have 45 degree curviture in their neck. The top bone of your spine under the cranium( i forgot the name of it). That bone is supposed to be @ 35 degrees. I will bet you this is your problem, the alignment of your spine. I never heard this until 6mnths ago and i am schooled with HSciene background
Forum Chiropractic is a place in Ft Myers Fl down here. Amy is the DC and does a talk show on the radio wkly down here. Look up Forum Chiropractic online and this probably will provide info in the right direction. Amy was tennis athlete and had the same problem and no one had answers, her story will set a light on for you.
Im typing this from my fkn old apple4 pc of shit so forgive the misspells. I grad at GVSU and went to CMU 1 yr. do it Now Faggot and get off the doobies and you will have a great life. Go Blue

UofM is free now.
mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/06/how_the_university_of_michgans.html

>be UofM Flint
>huehuehuehue

This is a really nice story. Congrats user, glad to hear it

The key, you studied Real Science, mostly, except getting oil from dinos and old plants, and true dating of earth objects though i wont go too much there. Geology was one of my fav classes as a elective, though my degree was in the school of business which we were wirking with real companies getting paid and solving Real problems not made up suedo science.
Listen, we all mostly start off liberals, you will grow out of it quick when yiu see how the real world works and are paying your own way. Shocker, taxes on everything red tape corporate bullsht, housing transportation, mi, 40 plus cents gas tax per gallon.

>Making the most fun period of your life about politics and refusing to fuck stupid hoes because of it

Who is the loser here

LMAO you're lying or dumb, UT Austin is a hive of degeneracy, surpassed only by St Eds perhaps

I actually took a computer science course at a community college and the professor was throwing redpills about the Rothschild, Rockefeller, she even said that they viewed us as cattle. (She didn't use the word "goyim") I was very impressed.

So only oldfags. If High Schoolers and College students never actually posted than Sup Forums would be dead

The real surprise is when you graduate

t. unemployed for the last 9 months since graduating

Fuck off, ann arbor is a whore

every board would be as slow as /out/

Please screenshot some of tinder conversations with lib chicks. Those are some of the funniest threads ever, like peeing your pants funny!

i want to kill myself

fellow geology fag here. The one semi political thing I heard was my historical geology prof telling us to use a better explanation in some lab than The flying spaghetti monster did it. also maybe people bitching at oil haters

What is your opinion on the conspiracy that the Devil Tower in Wyoming was a large tree at one point? Or is it just another tinfoil hat conspiracy?

view of the side of Devil Tower

Not a geologist, but it's bullshit. That isn't the only place with that type of formation.

Go into STEM. All the crazy liberal shits can't handle classes like calc 2 or physics 2 so once you get to those courses you never have to see them again if you focus only on school and your friend groups.

I went to school from 2006 to 2010, lived there until 2012. Moved back 2015 to 2017. Now I'm back in Galveston. Maybe it was just the people I surround myself with and went to school with. Also, going out on 6th street there is a majority good ole white boys and sluts that naturally hate niggers.

Ann Arbor is getting RICED these days.

University sold out years ago. Oh well, at least it's not Spics and Nogs.

>a good chunk of your curriculum is humanities.

Yup. Also join a fraternity. The greek world is still very conservative, although wild and somewhat degenerate as well.

I'm only required to take one humanities and one social sciences for my degree. That sucks man. Just focus on your degree and try to ignore the political shit.

I went there 2006 to 2010 as well, did you take a class with Prof. Patt?

Dude cummies lmao

eh, I'm doing well.

If it's a STEM career you likely need the degree, but then again STEM majors encounter less of the politics and nonsense drama because it doesn't exist in their department and they have less time to waste.

>all these other UofM faggots
can't you actual kikes jew-up somewhere else?

I can't say that I was "surprised" but yes, the memes are not just memes, it's totally real. The SJW liberal Jew teachers, and the equally SJW black QUEEN diversity hire "professors" are a very, very real thing.

it's a magma at the core of the volcano. when magma cools slowly it forms large hexagonal columns

>live in a city of 50+ volcanos

Hello neighbor.

How is UCLA? Transferring there in a few days.

If you're anything right of Stalin, god help you user.

I hear that it's nearly as pozzed as Ann Arbor.

the town is literally being bought up by a pajeet from india, he owns half of down town and is going to tear down some of the older buildings to build more condo crap. all the high rises they have built in the past few years are cancer and they are destroying this small town to make it into some chink filled meme city based around loan farming students

the pajeet also wants to buy out and demolish fingerle lumberyard the last independent lumberyard in southeastern Mi for more student housing.

I didn't go to UCLA, I went to UCB (lol, I know) so it's probably a helluva big difference, but I think any of the Californian colleges shun conservatives rather aggressively.

>Michigan

The Ohio State University is the official campus of Sup Forums

Well, I am a social conservative and believe that women should stay home for the first four years after having a child.

How does UCLA treat the whole pronoun controversy? Does it rule that under discrimination? It isn't as bad as Berkeley though right?

The administration literally have snitches watch the college republicans and surround them with voice recorders in case they say one small "hateful" word. If they say one word out of line they get reported. So yeah, have fun.

Any major events that happened to you personally? Who was your worst teacher?

My CCC had a required course of US history taught by a post-modern feminist (pic related), so I don't know if it can get any worse than that.

KEK

my college experience summed up
>why are there so many jews here
>why is this shit food so expensive
>why am I paying 100$ for a pre-owned book
>why do the blacks in the dorm next to mine have to blast shit music 24/7
>why are my frat "bros" the worst backstabbers I've met in my life

The only reason to go to college is for a decent practical degree and most people just waste 4 years studying bullshit.
If you instead chose to dive into the working world straight after HS don't feel bad about missing out on "college life",as most of the fun experiences don't even require you to be a student.

Michigan still had plenty of humanities requirements, at least 1/3 up to 1/2 of all credits taken. Maybe it was because I was an international transfer, but god damn those blow-off courses were expensive.
I have a business designing, building, modifying and maintaining just about any industrial machinery, from robotics, plc's, fluid power, all the way to teaching Juan & Jamal how to put piston rings on a piston in an assembly line.

Honestly I don't even know what a practical degree is at this point. I know tons of unemployed people from every major.

>Studied pre-law in hopes of going to law school
>Law School tuition is over 120k
>Majority of graduates ended up working as litigators only making 40k a year

Dropped out and joined the Navy. Best decision of my life

Because "they knew"?
Who is they -- the professors or the women?
And what did they know?

I have never heard of women being weeded intentionally from engineering, only when they get some extra breaks or at least encouragement. But pls. confirm if your experience was different.

Truth. Me, I just boozed it up which was kinda fun cause college towns have plethora of females your age and diff bars to attend and you are young and body can take it. But if I started working and making money coulda done the same thing on weekends and traveled to those towns and actually had money in pocket.

Now, struggling to get higher pay and figure how to use my degree. Experience pays more in this world which is why every job solicitation wants somenoe who knows business or has skills in particular technologies. If I could do it over I'd just get a generic 2 yr degree. Get a company to pay for a bachelors that I slowly finish off over a few years while getting company experience and being further ahead at 25.

>I know tons of unemployed people from every major.
Most likely would be unemployed in any other major. Your major won't determine your employment status.

Yeah departments involving science, academic rigor and the need to produce results tend to do that.

you know Ann Arbor is one of the most leftist cities in the country right......?

I've been on either side

>no degree
Oh sorry you don't have a degree, can't trust giving you worthwhile experience
>have a degree
Oh sorry now you're overqualified AND you don't have the 'right' experience for this simple office job
>better go get that Master's degree

lel going to college instead of just getting a job. Good job nerd virgins, (You) played yourself

you going to the orgy?

where you working at senpai?

I was in a Masters Program for Political Science International Affairs in Brooklyn. Everybody was a goddamn Berniebro, it was horribly surprising... I guess they all thought they could get their college paid for if he was president. Even the instructors would chuckle at Trumps platform (saying he couldn't withdraw from the TPP... lmao after he did it day 1). There was good discussion and content, but I was literally the only far right person there, and we had students from all over the world. Kind of frusterating, but so so sweet when Mr. Trump won :)

>LGBTQ orgy
Wonder if a straight guy could get some there.

No, I graduated before Trump-mania so I didn't see any of the riots (if that's what you mean).

Worst teacher? That's a tough one because several were bad for different reasons.

Celeste Langan is a self-described hedonist. Hated religion in all its forms, and liked to focus on writers that hated religion as well.

Charles Altieri, not a bad guy, but he made me rewrite a paper where I criticized Shakespeare for being an author of low morals and described his work as the "reality tv" equivalent of his day, and even cited how his contemporary critics saw his work as degenerate "smut."

Lol I guess it's somewhat understandable, but... eh. Can't criticize the master too harshly, even though the prompt asked for it.

Other than that I think the worst part of UCB isn't the professors but the student-teacher aides. They are the ones that grade your paper, and they are even more hyper-liberal than the professors. I had one student-aid who'd drink water out of a pickle jar during lectures. You can imagine how absolutely smug he must have been.

There's just a lot of thought-police by the liberal teachers and even most of the students. It's a liberal echo-chamber, but I did have some light-conservative teachers too.

I don't feel so bad. I got 8 points as a freshman, didn't major in math and never took the Putnam again.

I think they graded me easy. I had no f'ing idea how to do any of it.

>chink filled meme city based around loan farming students

this might actually be the best description of Ann Arbor i've ever heard

I'm a poorfag who works as a cashier at TrashMart. But at least I'm not giving out a 4 year supply of free money to the leftists.

Your story is a recording i have heard thousands of times. One if my nieces grad at msu in 11. She is a lib, but smart, worked two jobs while in school with a car payment. Super driven and she us griwing out of it. Yrs before she grad, i would here her lib sht and laugh and give her the truth with no rebuttel in small quantities which would make her think, or not

yes... truly outsmarting us all
really makes me think

What are we supposed to do
>Get job
Oh Walmart or Mickey D's. Pretty much any decent job requires a college degree because school system has memed it for years, so now anyone you'd compete with for a decent job has a degree

Major?

>went to cc
>super cheap, super easy
>didn't choose pol for my social sciences, just chose history
>classmates talk about all the people who never shut the fuck up
>dodged bullets

this is also a thing in religion class. In Social Psychology people would not shut the hell up either, I can't imagine with social media today people probably never fucking stop. I was there in 2011

>Michigan

hahahah dude good luck next week your football team is in for the biggest embarrassment in all of college sports in the last ten years

What do you do for a job with a CC degree?

Sure. It's been well established in the LGBTQISO1330UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRightBABASelectStart Community that sucking a woman's cock is perfectly straight.

Did you expect something else op? This is college
>Be me
>Fat roastie with green highlights walks by
>OH I QUALIFIED FOR X FINANCIAL AID THING
>Qualified because she's a woman
College is just a meme created so that white men can have another dump taken on them in life

I went into the radiology program at the cc after my degree, that program cost 4x the amount of a regular semester

Literally saw a chicks vag while walking across campus one day. She was laying on her back on a bench with her legs up, the back of her heels basically touching her ass. She was wearing loose fitting volleyball shorts, and, yeah..

My family wonders why I never bring a chick home for the holidays. They don't understand there may be a majority of females in college, but its like being in a boat surrounded by salt water. Theyre all thots. You don't drink sea water

Biology, but I took a bunch humanities electives as well as per requirement.

From what I've noticed, if you're a lazy/antisocial fuck your entire college career, you'll be unemployed no matter the major

being a faggot, stay in your dorm. I remember that experience in 7th grade gym, I wasn't even getting boners back then but I woulda if I could from what I stared at

Did you do post-grad? UCB is probably one of the few schools that a 'common' undergrad degree could still land a good job.

The classes I described there ^ were all humanities/electives though. Opinions don't really matter in STEM classes, so if you're a physics/engineering major or something, except to have a really high quality education, and enjoy laughing at liberals during your elective classes.

I like the vagene but i really dont need the titillation on my way to a physics 2 exam

Plus I'm allergic to herpes

>like a boat being surrounded by salt water

I'm a senior CS student at a large urban university and the amount of ignorance I see is astounding.
Most of them are immature, neo-centrist fucks who have no concept of what the real world is like. They cannot see or think beyond "hurr durr Trump's a racist" and hardly ever talk or think about serious issues. The worst part is that they don't have to because companies continue to baby them and encourage this pseudo-liberal SJW mentality. They have no concept of the controversy surrounding their profession or the companies they want to work for.

I've had two internships at large fortune 500 companies and have seen the exact same thing from CS majors at other schools. It's only getting worse with time and younger generations.

Yeah, I remember a hs freshman girl playing the innocent virgin card when accused of shenanigans with the varsity baseball team. I was blue pilled at the time, but one day I dropped my pencil and could see she didn't wear underwear - in other words, was indeed a slut.