The myths of "muh rapes"

Reminder that there was NO mass "rapes" of German women by Soviet soldiers. The German women threw themselves at the Russians willingly, and in their shame their cucked nazi husbands spread the rumors of "muh rapes". The Allies later adopted this for Cold War propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Armed_Forces_in_the_East
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got any proof?

>calling mass rape propaganda
>while posting an American propaganda image
nigs weren't allowed at the front except on dire circumstances. The dude in your picture is a ditch digger brought up for a photo op. Being one to denounce propaganda, you sure do love it

FYI it wasn't just Russian troops. US, British and French troops all had a pop. Disgusting.

Victors always got that pussy throughout history, morality and ethics in military is a modern western invention, why are germans so butthurt?

As a proud descendant of slav and german mating, thank you for clarifying this. My mother had a nickname for my father, "the liberator", that should say it all.

t. Juan from Los Angeles

1945 best year of my great Grandpa's life.

There's this one video on youtube where a German soldier (now old guy) is giving an interview and he says how shocked he was that when the soviets were approaching and he was warning women in Vienna to take precautions to avoid rape, they laughed in his face, shrugged, and said "ja dann mach ma halt das brein breit" (well, we'll just spread our legs then)

If anyone can link it, kudos.

>better have a russian on your belly than a bomber overhead
wew lad kra*Ts BTFO

Nice thread, JIDF. Here: let me help you out.

You're polish man, you had it worse than us in regards to the russians

lol i love how many muricans and allied supporters of the zog continually claim they were so powerful in bringing down the single most powerful white regime to have existed in the 20th century while the jew destroys there own countries from the inside out. You truly are the most pathetic white countries to ever exist, soon all your white cucked baby boys will realize Hitler was right and you cucked yourselves

Dat Slav cock does wonders

Female has no nation and biologically incapable of loyalty, it is nothing more than a resource. Cultivation of respect to this resource as to human being and literally invention of concept of modern feminist state (which whole world learned from them) was worst thing about Reich and probably one of the main reason why they lost. Just fucking imagine it, state pushes you to marry some used up slag left from Weimar republic and then go fight a war for your wife's son, while that slag already prepares to meet those who will killed you with open legs. Truly abhorrent.

>implying that that user is 80 years old
Fuck americans are retarded

I'm the smarter Polish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Armed_Forces_in_the_East

The word you're looking for is traitor

Don't worry man, it will be over for the US within the next 50 years no doubt. Everytime I go out, all I see is white women with nigger babies. I wish I was joking.

I only hope the CIA doesn't finish destroying Europe in that time.

This is the truth and highly disgusting.

Listen to this podcast or whatever the fuck you call it. It is horrible but it should be listened to.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A

The communist jews controlling russia were a large part of this rape movement. They said that is the best way to destroy a culture.

We have been lied to about everything.

why make fun of a group of people that went extinct? i don't get it.

Holy shit!
I'd love to watch that video.

Fucking idiots on here would rather shit post incoherent gibberish while green texting, rather than learn the truth.

It's amazing to see the quality of posters online get worse over the years. Fucking pathetic

Why don't you watch the one I posted instead you soullless gook

Might as well research both sides so you can make up your mind with an informed decision

How about you stop being a cunt?

Most gooks don't have a soul, it's the truth, neither do chinks. Keep posting satanic shit you fucking nigger gook.

If you cared about the truth and finding it you'd research both sides and make up your mind, but you are probably ill educated and worthless as a human being. Even if you aren't a gook, most americans are retarded as well.

So I understand if you aren't smart enough to see the truth for what it is or do the research on the level required to come to the proper conclusion. You're probably just a fucking brainwashed idiot.

> reddit spacing

Now I know you're a shill.

I was thinking maybe there was a slight chance you were.

Everyone on here needs to realize that the reddit spacing thing was designed by shills and gobbled up the majority of retarded faggots on here.

It serves to detract from the message. Its sole purpose is to attack the messanger rather than the message. I have never typed a single thing on reddit. I've always typed this way and will continue to do so.

Don't forget shill that you leave a digital trace and if we ever win the war you will all be found every last one of you. Not to mention you can't hide from the wrath of God so either way you're fucking done.

Cute :)

Who cares? Germans got what they deserved.

Every country suffers from rape, but rape culture mostly exist in the Middle East.

>trying this hard to be a faggot
>even posts ironically with Nazi flag

>hmm I'm gonna go be a huge faggot on the internet to hopefully rustle some jimmies
>ahh the pathetic life of a shill