THE FEMALE ORGASM IS DESTRUCTIVE TO SOCIETY

Women should not receive pleasure from sex. The sole job of their vagina is to receive sperm and to nurture a fetus. Women orgasm during rape, orgasm when riding a horse, and orgasm during child birth. None of these orgasms are productive to society. Women use their orgasm to perpetuate their slutty nature. Imagine a world where women did not orgasm. They would not be sluts, but instead productive members of society. To the extent that it is possible, the female orgasm should be abolished. We either teach men to not provide women pleasure during sex, or we chemically modify this despicable behavior.

Wrong. Plus many sluts don't actually get orgasms by Chad.

dealing with some insecurity, I take it?

>women should not receive pleasure from sex
well, op, if that were the case then they wouldn't be designed to receive pleasure from sex.

you must be trans because you don't understand that nature "trumps" your feelings.

OP has never made a woman cum or is a muslim

sage

i have saying, i orgasm, she orgasms

Very few women actually cum from being fucked unless they get their clit rubbed at the same time.

>not understanding the function of a sex drive
t. kiss-less virgin

that just means you're a dicklet

No it's true

Women don't have orgasms. Only pee

not
an
argument

>They would not be sluts, but instead productive members of society.
Kek. Women aren't productive members of society because they are physically weak and mentally inferior. Stopping them from orgasming won't somehow cause them to be stronger and more intelligent.

kys pic related

>all that blue looks like period liquid from commercials

>None of these orgasms are productive to society.
I bet you masturbated at least twice today already.
>Women should not receive pleasure from sex.
Get out of my country and go back to Saudi Arabia, Mohammad. This is America, we don't saw off woman's clits here, only men's foreskin, like civilized people.

Is there even a point to going down on a chopped up muslim woman?

Something tells me you have no clue on why orgasms even ocure in nature.

>going down
literal cuck behavior, licking a hole where cocks have been going for years

As radical as this may seem this is correct. Woman pursuit of sexual gratification was a mistake of Nature.

The male seeks sexual gratification because he has to spread the seed, the woman has no need for this because she is the receptacle of the seed.

Now you may say: "But woman seeking sexual gratification helps the reproductive process because it will put pressure on her to seek seed provider"...but if you think that way you forget that the standard of Nature is that woman is property of male and does what male tell her to do.

This is one of the things that i agree with the worshipers of the Desert Pedophile...in fact i agree with the muzzies in pretty much everything when it comes to females except the whole covering up thing.

I salute the OP.

>Wut da fuk is "sah'casm," m8?

maybe if Allah didn't want women to orgasm he wouldn't have made with with clits you pig fucking muzzie

But I like giving my gf an orgasm.

OP is a virgin who doesn't know how to treat the woman he loves.

>reddit spacing
dropped

Based OP. They cut the clitoris off of girls in Africa.

What is this guy? An Ayatollah?

this is fucking retarded
would you give up orgasms?

Your premise is female orgasm = slutty women.. boy; you need to start moving in different circles.. Your post is just blatant misogyny.. and manlet frustration.. Sure feminism has destroyed society.. that's what you wanted to say; isn't it. Go outside, work out, learn a skill with your hands, stay away from bar flies and sluts, get off your computer, get in a fist fight, drink a few beers..

your welcome

I am aware of sarcasm. You just got meta memed my American friend.

Stop using your vpn and go to work, Achmed

You are instilling in her an addiction to sexual gratification. If you continue to do that she will cuck you.

Nah if you have a big dick they'll cum and you don't really have to do much. Just them riding you is enough to make them cum. Sorry but it's true

Muslims are not allowed here. Jews, especially ashkenazi dengenerates, are not allowed here either. Faggots, of course, have no place here. All must be exterminated. If afterwards their organs are deemed healthy and viable they should be used to save the lives of others. The rest should be used for arts and crafts and fertilizer. My only mode of operation from now on is as an exterminator of subhuman garbage

theres scientific evidence that the female orgasm helps with creating stronger offspring. the theory is that after the orgasm juices are released which are acidic in nature and kill some of the weaker sperm which helps create super human offspring. so if you want inferior children go ahead and dont make your wife cum.

can corroborate - true story - manlets and cucks btfo

OP IS A FAGGOT

Replacement level fertility requires the social mores of the mid '70s in America, not the mid '70s in Sudan.

Fuck off /r/radicalislam cut pussy will never be on the same level as uncut pussy.

I have only had a vaginal orgasm through sex once (with my ex boyfriend) otherwise I can't only get off through oral sex. Wtf is wrong with me?

This is true 100%

>reproductive process because it will put pressure on her to seek seed provider"...but if you think that way
Go back to somethingawful, lowtax needs more shekels

imagine a world where men wear cock cages and can't jerk off and can only ejaculate when they try to breed with a selected woman and use all their surplus energy for inventing things productive for society.

>orgasm during child birth
nigger what!? I've seen my sister go through childbirth, that sound was closer to agony.

Probably because a wound that you have to dilate for the rest of your life isn't a vagina you mental headcase.

you sound like a greasy scumbag.

I'm actually a girl, but I guess a lot have this issue too

>teach men to not provide women pleasure

At least we won't need to teach you, OP. Never gonna have to worry about you getting close to a vagina in your life....

or you know, she might actually love him, you know, for other reasons than just sex, thus not wanting to hurt him, you retard

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.

Why do I have a feeling OP is a kissless virgin with no chance at all of getting laid?

go
back
to
reddit

>To the extent that it is possible, the female orgasm should be abolished. We either teach men to not provide women pleasure during sex, or we chemically modify this despicable behavior.
Why do you seek to change what God created? If He intended women to experience pleasure from sex, He must have had His reasons. Who are we to monkey with it?

move to saudi arabia you fucking faggot

Actually, the orgasm is very important. The orgasm is basically the cervic acting like a suction cup to siphon the sperm deposited by the male directly into the uterus. Where otherwise it would be forced to run a gauntlet with the other sperm all the way through the vagina, climb up the cervix, get through the opening of the cervix, then finally into the uterus.

Which is pretty damn hard when you are a microscopic single celled entity. Which is why men ejaculate thousands of sperm each time. Because even with the female orgasm giving your sperm a free lift, the odds are still ridiculously impossible.

So in an ideal situation, a man should ejaculate as deeply inside of a woman as he can. Then that woman should lay flat on her back, with her legs propped up on a pillow so gravity can pool the sperm near her cervix, then she should use clitoral stimulation (don't want to spill any of that sperm out and waste it) to achieve full orgasm.

Short of implanting already fertilized embryos, this is the best chance of guaranteeing future generations of white people.

That orgasm was forced upon you. The boyfriend should be punished for his behavior.

Vaginismus

>You are instilling in her an addiction to sexual gratification.
>Would not give his own wife pleasure
Kek. Enjoy being single.

I have this issue as well, it sucks big time

consider suicide

If sex is for reproduction, then men should not orgasm either, right you ridiculous faggot?

Sex is pleasurable among almost ALL animals on the earth because it helps survival.

Jesus Christ you're a dumb motherfucker.

Did you have a boy or a girl?

Implying the nerves of the clit don't extend down to the g-spot allowing them to cum from being fucked & fingered? I call anecdotal bullshit on your opinion, my anecdotes trump yours.

Nothing quite as wonderful as making your girl come. Even nicer when you're trying to conceive. I'm sorry you'll never have that experience, OP.

>mfw my gf cums multiple time per session

Are you upset? My dick isn't even big lmao

Only an insecure virgin would make say something like this

3 possibilities
1. You aren't focusing enough. Mind-muscle connection is not a meme
2. The men in your life suck at sex or are dicklets. Your ex-bf can be attributed to the broken clock rule
3. A combo of 1 and 2

>caring about what a woman wants
>not just taking what you want
Cuck

that's what you think lmao

he doesn't even do movies anymore.