Drawfag Thread 1798

Drawfag Thread 1798

second rarfag's files until thread 1789:mediafire.com/?85454fj6ic8ui4p
mediafire.com/?cekrxo0kyd542ku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Previous Thread 1797

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
imgur.com/EBNLKWU
i.imgur.com/QwgiJ2d.jpg
cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Ezekiel wearing a micro bikini and sexy sandals. With painted toenails is best.

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu, dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

Requesting Jack going out for a stroll in modern day London with her Jamaican boyfriend, a classy guy like a premiership footballer. Make sure her lower back is exposed to reveal a black spade with a Q in the middle.

Requesting Lalaco with abs/a six pack.

Requesting Makai Knight GAIA drawn in a style like Keita Amemiya's.

Requesting Ichigo window shopping for cute dresses.

>drawn in a style like Keita Amemiya's.
That's fucking hard user.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting these three interacting, perhaps Rakka (Angel girl on the far left) showing the other two around her town. Or any kind of interaction with them would be nice.

Requesting Dark Lady (or Reeny) mudwrestling Sailor Moon for the silver crystal. Or just for fun.

Requesting any of the arts of DMG done with either Lina or Naga in these outfits

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool.

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Requesting Madame Sharly trying to floss her pointy shark teeth

Requesting Akane playing football! Tackling waifus!
Or Akane as a cheerleader! Leg lifts and spats!

Requesting Pitz dressed as Batman and Ai-kun dressed as Superman, bonus points if Beargguy looks like Doomsday.

Well, not exactly like his style, but close.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Maria dragging Dovey into a knee-deep mud ditch, maybe feeling her up in the process.

Requesting Artist cat as a Qt. Monster girl or boy
>The hair is supposed to resemble a paint brush.

Requesting color of Shion as a cheerleader
Color ref: i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
Thanks in advance

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off. (She has bad luck)

X-DD

Hey, so is there a certain minimum drawing skill that's expected of these threads?

Requesting Luluco dressed as Captain Tylor please.

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

101/10

No, the minimum is make it look like the requested thing at least.

Well alrighty then.

Repostin' for OR

Not OR, please never leave user.

>short kirari
>medium-sized yayoi

Why so many idols nowadays?

Would you take my money to draw something?

The world needs more warrior catgirls.

Requesting little Ushio Okazaki as shipgirl Ushio, with mom Nagisa as new girl Oyashio.

Mind if you do this one?

Did Blazh stop taking commissions? He's super worth it, but he charges way too low in my opinion.

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Requesting Ran's glasses on Chihaya
I'm sorry, drawfriend, I forgot about them

Shout Factory has licensed Ohranger, requesting petitguys resembling Ohrangers for the occasion please!

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Okay, user. I'll be here for you.

I do take commissions, but I'm kind of full right now between commisions and college stuff, plus my birthday is in a few days. Maybe I'll be free in two or three weeks.

I don't want to be rude to the drawfag.

I'll commission you soon, blazh.

I will throw money at you.

Requesting an older Mizuki Suzushiro revealing her pregnancy to Takeru

Requesting bride/housewife Sera
-Second is corrupted to be a succubus of sorts, a lady of the night.

Requesting Saya Takagi in a Mega Milk shirt.

Requesting this image of Misato at the beach to be coloured.

reference for Misato: imgur.com/EBNLKWU

Requesting Tittyko sleeping

got a little more done

Request Makoto as a nude catgirl with a frog sitting on her head.

Requesting color i.imgur.com/QwgiJ2d.jpg

Naizu

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Also how about Tamamo doing any dance of sorts? From swing to the Hotline bling one cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators

Requesting Reina's Brother using his telescope to watch Ruriko undressing.

I was saying about color.

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Someone on /h/ already did that

A headpat for Poplar, if you please.

Tamamo in some hard petplay with a leash, naked or in a slutty outfit to match; submissive pose being 'fed' alternatively.

You can always pick at random. No one would mind if it's something simple like the Yu Yu Hakusho collage.
I'm always wary of collage signups since my husbando was added to two that were never finished.

It's so beautiful, I love you.

if one of those is still the freaking fairy thing, which I doubt honestly, i'm working on it i swear.

No, not that one. Someone posted a wip of a lumberjack collage around Valentine's week.

Requesting Heroine X and Assassin Emiya perching next to each other on a rooftop.

requesting Momo Yaoyorozu dressed as a hooters waitress

this please

here you go boii

>Tfw you can see slight chromab
My eyes

Requesting FMA:B Homunculus doing the Ginyu Force pose with Sloth as Recoome, Wraith as Burter, Greed as Ginyu, Envy as Jeice and Pride as Guldo.

When I consider signups it's always to ask for permission since I'm usually told to fuck off. In this case it was a bit of that, and to make choosing who gets what easier by picking numbers. Without it I keep changing the list around and doing retakes.

Oh I'm still working on that on-off, but people said they didn't want to be in it and wouldn't say who they were, and there's been more posters since to add/people who abruptly left. I'll admit, it feels like a doomed project after what happened to the original, and I'm ill most weeks which makes me favour throwaway pictures with less pressure. You're the first person I've seen bring it up so I'll try and get a progress pic together for next weekend.

is it bad because it's slight? should I make it more noticeable?

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Dank.

It's usually a shitposter who says that, though I can see why you'd prefer signups. There are a few husbandofags who sign up for collages, so you could always make a small collage of about 5 if you wanted.
I was actually looking forward to that collage, so I'm glad to see that it wasn't dropped. Rather, my husbando was on the list for it. Still, I'll be looking forward to your progress picture since husbando collages don't happen often.

Trying on clothes with Hatsune Miku, who is making her try on clothing and already is wearing an outfit herself.
And requesting thicker BRS but still with her flatchest

No, chromab is bad, especially in plain lineart and sketches, it just needlessly diffuses the picture.

not him but i'd suggest not applying chromatic aberration at all
it's a effect that only works when you're drawing scenery or trying to make the pic looked like a picture taken with a shitty camera

what? who told you that?
i think it looks good, personally... are you sure you weren't tricked by somebody to believe that?
besides, im studying kuvshinov's process rn, and she uses it all the time.

Requesting Tsukimi wearing Arcueid's dress.

I personally don't have any problem trusting people, but I only sign up for stuff that really really interests me, which is rare.

I am sure there's enough husbandofags nowadays who'd like to join your collage, but since there's like 20 people it depends how many will be online when you open sign ups. Good luck with your work!

There's an intense hatred towards chromab, I personally don't get it because it can look nice in specific cases

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

It looks awful 90% of the time and works 10% of the time. The problem is most people don't understand or know why to use Chromab or what it's for so most people just throw it on any fucking pic/image and think it makes it look better but all it does it cause awful eye strain and show lack of understanding.

people are too insecure to make an opinion on their own so they hold on to what they tell you on the internet.
like what you like, boys n girls.

Requesting Ayame Kajou being spanked on someone's lap for her dirty mouth

>look nice in specific cases
i believe the specific cases are colored pics with backgrounds or straight up scenery pic
outside of those area chromab usually only make things look worse

Requesting Konata Izumi dressed up as D.Va from Overwatch

>are you sure you weren't tricked by somebody to believe that?
What, my fucking eyes? Because it strains the fuck out of my eyes to look at it, and I'm not alone in that in the slightest.

Name ONE way it improves any piece of art, throwing it onto a sketch or lineart just screams amateur, you might as well throw on any other photoshop filter onto it just for the fuck of it, completely retarded if you're not even going to finish it.

The picture you posted there has it practically not noticeable, yet it would still be better without it.

>people are too insecure to make an opinion on their own

>dirty mouth
Which one?

i mean i just like it... its my pic...
but here's the one without chromab
im sure it's now much much better lol

The one she talks with.

Cute!

That was quick!
Thank you very much for this super cute picture of Ichigo. She looks so happy, and it makes her look extra cute.

It is better, Chromab literally emulates the effect of a really shitty camera lens, it looks phenomenally out of place in anything but a fully colored and landscaped picture, and even then should be avoided, at best you could argue it can look proper on an image of something that's meant to be in motion.

It just makes your art hard to look at, relying on it is a bad gimmick and you should move past that.