What actually happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a student at the University of Hawaii currently at an exchange student program. What do you want to know?

A giant floating trash island.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch

2 Disney movies.

Is there telephones there?

High rent prices

Yeah, Honolulu is pretty well 1st world. Hilo and Kona are somewhere above 2nd world and the rest of the country is pretty much 2nd world.

Only Asian majority state

If I have learned anything from my years of watching the acclaimed animated documentary "Rocket Power", it is a constant war between locals and invading tourists that they call "shoobies". It is often violent and leaves large portions of both populations dead.

Who cares, has anyone noticed South America is moving? NYC is further west than Lima, Peru.

It's not an island, more of floating microscopic particles throughout the ocean that add up to an island if you put it all together.

Child sex and murder.

Fake news. Rocket Power was in California.

which one is south america?

Tiki torches, neo-nazis, and (japanese) neo-imperialists

prepare to be nuked

birthplace of the beautiful delicious poke bowl that has taken the mainland by storm.

If you don't have places to get this in your city you are a rural or suburban retard.

The US Navy happens there.

looks disgusting.

they looked at a korean menu and changed the name a bimbinbop?

If you can't make this in your kitchen in under 15 minutes, the HIV meds must have fried your brain, citycuck.

>Not liking poke
You need to be older than 18 to post here.

That's not Korea - Retarded Americans

Are you japanese by ethnicity?

it looks like a mix of rabbit food and shit that a vegan would throw together for an instagram picture.

Commie Kenyan mudslime niggers are turned into 5th column phony US citizens and agitator-presidents. Also a bunch of gooks.

No, I'm light haired, blue eyed, and white.
So you'll just ignore the fish in there? Poke is raw fish, rice, and whatever else you want to throw in when you make it. These ones have a bit too much vegetables but meat is inherent to it.

So you're a haole.
Side note: Did you go to Japan because the girls are easy?

Tourism and the navy

Yeah man, I didn't claim I wasn't. I didn't call myself Hawaiian.
Side note: I went to Japan because I've been learning Japanese since middle school and I want to get better at it.

China irritating the U.S. Navy too.

>I've been learning Japanese since middle school
When I traveled there, Hawaii looked like Japan 2.0. Is that true even when I actually live there?

That depends on what you mean by Japan 2.0. From what I've seen of Japan and Hawaii, I can't imagine two groups of islands being much more different.

Well ahve you fucked any Japanese girls yet?
I assume he means the high Japanese population there.

Well, the impression I got from Hawaii is that it's pretty much dominated by Japanese culture and Japanese people (in terms of their wealth and shit). It was much more intense in Guam or Saipan (there were even buses with 'One Piece' drawings when I went Guam and Saipan) but it looked like Hawaii has been influenced hugely by Japan.

>Well have you fucked any Japanese girls yet?
I've got a girlfriend and I am not going to cheat, so I haven't. A few guys in my dorm had Japanese girlfriends before they came here though.
There's plenty of Japanese food in Hawaii for sure, and Hawaiians know more about Japanese culture than say, Americans on the East coast. However, the culture in Hawaii feels more similar to American culture to me, although I would say it feels more like somewhat older American culture. I can't really quantify that but it's my opinion.
There are a ton of ethnic Japanese people in Japan but almost all the ones I met have been 100% assimilated and don't even speak Japanese. The only part of Japan that they still have is their last name.

Looks like it's kinda different from Saipan or Guam (more Japanese or Korean presence than white there).

I want to ask another question. Would Hawaii a good place for a Korean? Kinda thinking about going there in future (not necessarily in near future or so but I have been considering going there sometime in future for living) What draws me away EW that it isn't that friendly for outsiders (just what I've heard) and there aren't so many jobs there despite high cost of living

water stuff.

No way, Tito was homesick that one ep
this guy is right

Fish make love

the penguin wanted it

Jews run the most astonishingly blatant ponzi scheme in the history of the world

>$10 billion to build a rail to the middle of a pineapple field
>12 years behind schedule
>on an 8 year project
wew

I meant that the ethnic Japanese in Hawaii have assimilated.
Hawaii would be a pretty great place to learn Korean. There are lots of Koreans out there too. It seems like almost all jobs in Hawaii are non-college educated jobs though. They pay much better in Hawaii than they would in most places, due to the high cost of living but there aren't as many "good" jobs as the rest of the US. You might do better learning Korean in Hawaii or otherwise getting started and then go to the West coast if you can put up with their politics. There are a lot of reasons to go to Hawaii but you should really only stay if you like the Hawaiian way of life because it really isn't just a normal state with a more interesting location.

What, you saying Hawaii's full of commies?
Maybe we need to bomb them again, just to be sure.

Hawaiians are so extremely disconnected from mainland US politics that I think they would be genuinely better off as their own nation, based exclusively on that. Hawaiians in general are pretty left wing as well though, but I don't think they're communists. I think they mostly understand that they could never pull it off.

No, I mean the terms 1st world, 2nd world and 3rd world refer to cold-war affiliation, not economic development like most people seem to think.
If they're 2nd world, that means they're in the Communist Bloc.
Can agree with you otherwise though. Take the southern 2/3 of California too please.

I meant in the more colloquial manner. Referring to developed, developing, and undeveloped.