Ukraine GDP per capita only $2200

Any ukrainians here? Holy shit I knew ya'll had money problems but not that bad! Should I just save up and live like a king over there? Whats it like living as an expat?

I have a thing for ukrainian vegans and fertile agricultural land anyway, this could be a win win

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance.html
propertyunder20k.com/property-details/quaint-cottage-for-sale-1-5-hours-from-kyiv-city-5990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bundesbank#Disputes_between_the_Bundesbank_and_the_government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_hryvnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jsyk, a lot of Ukrainians work in Poland, like 2,000,000.

just go there for sex tourism like the Indians and Chinese and arabs do

ah so they send money back... raising cost of living? Is that GDP number just total bogus?

Woah I'm browsing about that now I didn't realize it was that much of a shit show. My ex was ukrainian but born in the states... She was like the exact opposite of a whore its just such a strange image to have in my head

people like her fuckin chinks and punjabs to get by? Thats just sad man....

>ukraine
>ukrainians
>ukrainian

no such things

/thread
just butthurt russians larping since 1917

What happened anyway? Wasn't Ukraine one of those better parts in the USSR? A lot of industry and agriculture

I expected this bullshit from a Russian flag.

lwow is polish clay
not hohol mongoloid

thats what I'm wondering. I'm guessing because they are at risk of being reabsorbed into russia their central bank can't guarantee bonds will be there in the future. When it comes to BIG money stability is basically all that matters, interest is a bonus.

If Ukraine would get reabsorbed their money is no more and poof any bonds theyre central bank had become null and void compared to the american dollar its worth hardly nothing. Thats why it saw such a hit after the crimea thing.

But yeah the country itself could be fairly productive if their finances wern't jacked the hell up.

Ukraine had a lof problems long before Crimea. While other ex-commie countries have recovered somewhat, Ukraine's GDP is still at the same level as 1990s
Ukraine is even worse off than those central asian countries which inherited next to nothing after the collapse while Ukraine did large industrial complexes and the most fertile land in Europe

It's a shit hole for sure. I lived there from 2014-2015 and bailed because I got tired of the people being rude while I was going out of my way to help their country.

>Should I just save up and live like a king over there? Whats it like living as an expat?
Eh, property is still expensive and corruption is rampant. I had a company paid for apartment in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods of Kiev and things were OK there. Co-workers who lived in less well off areas fared less well and often went for 3-4 weeks without hot water, which is a government utility along with heating apartments.

Work pants at The Gap cost about $60/pair as I didn't have the language skills to buy them anywhere else and a decent pair of black leather shoes would cost you around $90. The average local obviously can't afford this, but the average local doesn't work for a multinational company either.

Groceries were pretty cheap - I remember buying 5 lbs of pasta, .5 lbs of cheese, sandwich meat, a loaf of bread, tea and coffee, various snacks, and a few bottles of beer for about $7 for everything.

>ex was ukrainian ... She was like the exact opposite of a whore
What? b-but every time Ukrainian girls are mentioned it's always they are all nothing but the biggest whores on the continent. I'm interested because I think they're really cute but I'm very skeptical that there are any good ones.

>What? b-but every time Ukrainian girls are mentioned it's always they are all nothing but the biggest whores on the continent. I'm interested because I think they're really cute but I'm very skeptical that there are any good ones.
Well no shit. They're desperate to get out of Ukraine and have no problem using their pussies to do it.

But can you get a good Ukrainian girlfriend, I mean like for example in that old saying you cant turn a whore into a housewife?

>They're desperate to get out of Ukraine
What about, back to the topic from OP, if you where an expat burger moving there and living like a king?
>in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods of Kiev

>But can you get a good Ukrainian girlfriend, I mean like for example in that old saying you cant turn a whore into a housewife?
I think you could, if you were content to keep her in Ukraine where her culture prevents her from becoming a Marxist-Feminist western woman.

>What about, back to the topic from OP, if you where an expat burger moving there and living like a king?
But I wasn't living like a king -- I was simply living like a well off local, which is a bit below how the average middle class American lives.

I never went about trying to get a Ukrainian girlfriend to bring back to the US as I had no plans of returning to the US at the time. It's also virtually impossible for unmarried Ukrainian women of child bearing age to get visas to the US to stop them from coming here as "tourists" and then suddenly finding the love of their life. I did know a few guys who had Ukrainian girlfriends and one of them was able to bring her back to the US only because she won the visa lottery.

Are Ukrainian women attractive? Very much so, until they're 35-40+.

ukranian girls can fuck any guy no matter his looking, race, religion just spend $100 a day.

i always feel bad for ukrainian posters, everyone shits on them and in a really mean spirited way too, like invariably russian posters threaten to genocide their holols and steal their clay

>i always feel bad for ukrainian posters
Ukrainians are totally demoralized and believe nothing good will ever come to them or their country. I felt bad for them while living there and was even put down by them for coming to their country. So I used my passport to do something they could never do - leave.

you could marry a stateless rohinga or a north korean woman, or, now, even a fucking man, and bring them back to the US on a visa

stop fucking around with slampieces and ruining literally poor girls' lives and put a ring on it you coward

I've seen a lot of Ukrainian girls that are extremely attractive so I'm definitely interested in getting a good one. But I'm so extremely skeptical about that.
I'm not sure, why your comments are so fixating over and over again on bringing one back here?
I know I wouldn't want to try to raise my sons in the west and subject them to their schools / teachers indoctrinating them into becoming traps. And the risk of the state taking your kids away if you don't like it. Brainwashing them like that is so sick. God is going to bring this sinful country to it's knees.

Its always good to get money from a wealthy country while living in a poor one
I work in a company, and our workers, live in slovenia, and they work 11-13 hours a day, and then the drive home to slovenia
The next day they drive to Austria again to work
They earn over 2000 euros after Taxes, and the standart wage in slovenia is 800 euros i think, so they live really good
Ukraine is a beautiful country, and you can really live good there if you have money
Its the same with Thailand, a huge meal costs 50 cent, the only expensive thing is beer which costs 2 Euros
I know some People that live in Thailand, and they let their pensions of 1000 euros be send there, they have a good life
So its not a bad thing

>I didn't have the language skills

>Groceries were pretty cheap - I remember buying 5 lbs of pasta, .5 lbs of cheese, sandwich meat, a loaf of bread, tea and coffee, various snacks, and a few bottles of beer for about $7 for everything.

>when you don't know how to read 'radioactive' in Cyrillic script

Exactly what benefit do you think an American man is to a Ukrainian woman if he doesn't bring her to the US?

There are dozens of local men she could chose from who have local connections, houses, and better local career prospects than you could ever have in her country as a foreigner.

The entire purpose for one of them meeting foreign men is for him to remove her from Ukraine.

Btw on this topic, I can touch type Cyrillic, have gotten to the point to where I can sortof barely pronounce the letters, and I'm listening to an audio lesson per day that teaches Russian.

yeah, and a local man doesn't have the risk of just leaving suddenly one day

get a marriage visa, it's not like you can't bring them to the US because they cant get a regular visa through the lottery. you don't have to do it that way. they are your wife.

Immigrant Visa for a Spouse or Fiancé(e) of a U.S. Citizen

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance.html

This isn't the case. A traditional Ukrainian woman wants to stay in Ukraine with her family. Traditional, however, is getting harder to find. You know any Ukrainian men? If you do, then you obviously understand why a Ukrainian woman would choose a Westerner. Even if you're an autist asshole, you're an improvement.

Spouse visas to the US are very well known for being difficult to get. I don't think you know how hard western countries make it for people to immigrate legally while also promoting illegal immigration/refugees. I know 5 foreign women who are in legitimate marriages who have been denied spouse visas to the US or UK from my travels and 0 couples who have ever obtained a spouse visa to a western country.

You're right. Just one of the many of reasons to be skeptical.
But I guess under the right circumstances people meet and just click in a way that is unique between them and if you give her that right feel, the kind of feel that appeals to her individually, it could work. Maybe it's even something as silly as the way you pronounce your r's (not rolling them right) that sets you apart from the local guys. I say this because I was in a LTR with a German girl that said one of the things that initially got her attention and set me apart was she thought my German pronunciation was really cute.

I visited Lviv last year, one of the nicest cities I've been in. Great food, lots of live music and smokin hot babes, Beer under a dollar and 5 bucks gets a 3 course meal. GET OVER THERE!

Ughh... learn more about finance, you sound like a social studies graduate.

Interesting time period for a burger to be "working" in Ukraine.
How precisely were you "working" to "help" the country?

They will just attract to you. All this crap about they want to fuck with you, thinking you will marry her is beyond imaginable.

They just see any westerner as high status alpha man and sexually attracted to them, no strings attached. Story about mail order brides is completely different, usually involves some socially awkward man in his 50-th from Midwest.

It's not. Poland should go back to it's original borders and give back clay.

Instead of hit and running like this, you should probably elaborate on why he's wrong.

>You know any Ukrainian men? If you do, then you obviously understand why a Ukrainian woman would choose a Westerner. Even if you're an autist asshole, you're an improvement.
Something related to that, which I've seen in many threads like these(about girls from Slavic countries like Ukraine or Russia), alleging that if you give these girls a inch they will take miles something. Basically the point those anons where trying to make was you have to put them in their place, because girls from these countries don't respect western men and will walk all over weak western men.

It looks to me like property prices are affordable in the Ukraine. 4000 EUR for a house is a good price.

propertyunder20k.com/property-details/quaint-cottage-for-sale-1-5-hours-from-kyiv-city-5990

Local men beat women to keep them in their place and the local women accept this as a part of the natural order of things.

How do you think the west got so fucked up?

If you really that interested - google for a job in Kiev. Lowest grade any semi retarded nerd could get (I've witnessed that) is a language teacher. 70% of class are females 20-35, usually from top 10 % of the pool, as English classes are not for everyone.

The rest is up to you.

>He doesn't know the difference between a house and a datcha

I'm talking to a cute Ukranian girl right now and I realized just how wealthy I am in comparison when I mentioned flying over to meet her would only be $500-600.

That's a few months wages for her.

Do I do it, Sup Forums? She's very sweet.

I'm not sure but maybe one clue as to why the premise that if one country succeeds another is wrong is to look at some examples from history.
IIRC when western Germany took over Eastern Germany the Western German Bundesbank took over everything one to one 1:1 from the east and assumed all their assets and also liabilities, they took the good and the bad.

Just don't think Slavic women are any different from any other women.

It could be a fun experience or maybe she sells your kidneys, who knows?

What do you hope to get out of it? You could fuck a prostitute for half of that flight cost and have a 100% chance of getting what you want.

Where is she from? Where did you find her? Give some quick list, I'm kinda expert on Ukrainian girls.

They different in the same way eastern men differ from western. They are touhg, some kind of fatalist, have no any santiments to all ongoing SJW crap. If niger will behave as monkey they will articulate that.

And of course they will fuck you over, if you will show your weakness and give em a chance

>[English] teacher. 70% of class are females 20-35, usually from top 10 % of the pool, as English classes are not for everyone.
Before your post If I where to get a job there I would have only looked at tech jobs, but what you just posted actually is pretty smart because when you think about it, it makes sense that there would be a lot of classy and or upper class girls in that. But on the other hand I've seen in a number of previous threads like these(discussing Slavic girls) theories that the girls that rally seek out learning English also happen to have a high rate of overlap with the type that are greencard-diggers looking to flee, and gold-diggers. But other theorize that only the subhumans who don't or cant't into English.

>She's very sweet.
>fuck a prostitute ... and have a 100% chance of getting what you want.
What? Something about these don't fit together. Unless I'm misunderstanding. It seems to me the first user is hoping for a keeper, and the second user is just looking for a pump and dump?

biology nigga

splicin genes and such, as long as i have my lab equipment im happy

but yeah im pretty unfamiliar with international finance, but do you guys actually know why or are you pretending to know why

economists are biologists natural enemies, i can't wait for their infinite global growth model to blow up in their face

pic related i guess

>How do you think the west got so fucked up?
There is a lot of truth to this, but after growing up under the feminists indoctrination prevalent in the west it's just really not easy to see yourself as that type to hit. But what I'm wondering about in regards to slavic in general and Ukrainian and Russian girls is this necessary? Is this the only way that these girls will keep in line? Aren't there better ways than hitting? Like maybe for example having such an abundance and freedom of options and spoiled for choice? Like if your girl knows you would have no problems going to red square and getting another 10 maybe? To make it work of course you got to stay /fit/
And here is another example

I can have sex at any point and routinely do - I just find a QT Slavic girl who can teach me more Slavrunes cute.

Kiev, family friends.

Yeah, my fetish is marriage and two kids - else I'll just end up marrying some older rich guy.

I don't want to end up like that.

Sheet, you could pull serious poontang over there on a very minimal budget

>guy.
What did you mean by this?

ah. I mean that seems reasonable but we dont really know if that would happen for sure right? And I would guess that if russia did take over and convert, they would do it 1:1 as well, but if the kurwa or whatever they use was closer to the dollar or euro but then became ruals youd kinda be up shit creek no?

Well first off, in this example the central bank was mad about the government deciding on agreeing to 1:1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bundesbank#Disputes_between_the_Bundesbank_and_the_government

Needs of the wallet and using my looks. Western girls don't like classic curly haired noblelook, Eastern seem all over it.

I'd rather be a pet than destitute and homeless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_hryvnia
Ukrainian hryvnia has been the national currency of Ukraine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble
Russian ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation, the two partially recognized republics of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and the two unrecognized republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.

I'm not sure I understand, it almost sounds like what you're saying is your fallback plan is to marry a older guy who is rich, or in other words gay marriage to a rich man.

There's a lot of Ukrainians in Brighton Beach. The older generation started up some businesses and are probably the dons of that whole human trafficking shit, the younger generation meanwhile dresses and talks like niggers and drives big Escalades and Mercedes trucks blasting that ooga booga rap. Quite an interesting bunch. They seem like Russians but skinnier. Oh and it goes without saying their women are gorgeous, like angels walking around. They're gifted with those beautiful white genes, which is a shock because the male of the subspecies looks almost Tatar.

Can confirm shithole. I lived in Khmelnytskyi (smaller city, ~300,000) for the better half of last year.

Cons:
- Very poor. Not Africa poor, just US-trailer-trash poor.
- Roads fucking suck. HUGE potholes all over, looked like a warzone.
- Stray dogs everywhere. Most were friendly/not scary.
- Easy to get caught up in bar fights, because drunk Ukrainian men always want to throw down.

Pros:
- Most Ukrainians are sociable and honest. Very "no bullshit" attitude.
- Gorgeous women. Part genetics, part they take better care of themselves.
- Dirt cheap. With the exception of imports (computers, cars, etc), you can live exceptionally well on meager savings. Groceries were especially cheap.

Don't do this. The men resent it, and they have no qualms beating the shit out of you.

isch ein ukrainian. BRING MUMMY

lol thats how the girl i dated was. very direct. for example you know how when people get invited somewhere but they dont want to go theyll make up something like "oh i'm busy blah blah"

She would be straight up "nah I don't want to, i'd rather play video games" which i found hilarious because it would make people uncomfortable and she would be totally oblivious
That girl had some kind of dark aura around her, you could just feel it. admittedly i was smitten but our work ended up sending us to other sides of the country

>inherited next to nothing
nigger kazakhstan is like the 7th biggest country in the world counting australia and antartica

Was born in Ukraine, parents got the fuck out of there during the 90s because life was shit after soviet collapse. Glad they did, I couldn't imagine living in that shithole.

Life is comfy here and I live in a mostly white community, fit right in

I dated a Russian girl once. She was direct, but very moody, in a ladylike "proper" way. They're like the epitome of femininity.

You have to go back

>Brighton beach

Are you absolutly retarded? That's a Jewish community, it just so happens that most of those Jews came from Eastern Europe

I wasn't talking about kazakhstan. There's other countries as well, which were dirt poor and didn't inherit nothing from the collapse. Still they're doing better than Ukraine

and greatest exporter of potasium
new york, chicago, or LA?

I'm a citizen mate, here for life or as long as I want.

>left after the soviet collapse

you have to go back....to tel aviv

Washington state actually, small down.

Literally Africa-tier. I feel sorry for them. Decades of (((communism))) fucked their shit up real good.

>Jews in charge of human trafficking and pushing nigger mentality among the young

Really spins up the ol' hamster wheel

yup. would date again
unfortunately there are only like 5 russian chicks in all of st. louis

Not a jew, my parents were university professors so they got accepted relatively easy

It's both, I know a few Christian Ukrainians there

t. brooklynite

I'm telling you it does not make sense to me with all that fertile land. Working for big ag I fantasize about running feild trials of our perennial strains over there... I wholeheartedly believe perennials are the future of grain crops but we still have catching up to do yeild wise since the strains are so far behind genetically

But man our diversion could turn them into the bread basket of the world. chinas already on a land grab and those damn chinks bleed the soil dry, no respect....

I kind of want to help the fuckers i guess

My Ukrainian wife is pretty conservative. She has a masters in English and worked her ass off doing translation work before we started dating.

There's plenty of whores there, I get hit on by strangers occasionally when we visit the mother in law. Which never happens in the US since I'm a 6/10.

I know you made this thread, OP, about Ukraine but I had something similar I wondered about is why is it that Russia is not like the richest country in the world because they have more valuable resources not just oil and gas but they have lots of other stuff like minerals and metals that they could have a lot of mining reserves. But also oil and gas too it looks like they may have discovered in the north the largest reserves in the world.
And they're not doing too bad in other ways too like they ore only one of a few countries with a currently active human space program.

>So I used my passport to do something they could never do - leave.
You putinist provocateur! Ukrainians can go visit EU without visa! they ruined their country economy and their relations with Russia for that right after all.