Gunslinger Girl

Just finished this. Pretty great. Heard S2 has a huge drop in quality so I'm not going to bother. What happens after? Is there a summary I can read? Is the manga fully translated somewhere? I don't want the ride to be over so soon.

Oh and S3 by Madhouse never. :(

The ride's been over for four years

Everyone dies and gets impregnated.

>:(
Fuck off.

What? Do they get killed in combat or is it form the degeneration like Angelica?

S2 really does hit the shitter hard.
S1 was by no means full of sakuga, but it was at least consistent "okay" in terms of quality.
But S2 is really really awful.

In that order

What the fuck was Aida thinking.

That was just a really weird ending.

>What? Do they get killed in combat or is it form the degeneration like Angelica?

Angelica didn't die at the end of the Anime.

>:(
Lurk for three years before posting.

In the manga she did die though.
I shed tears.

Ah. She went into a coma then. Glad that's cleared up. I'm guessing she eventually dies thought since the deterioration is still happening regardless.

Have a snickers, fellas.

yes, but not from that. She died later, in battler IIRC

Glad I'm avoiding it then.

New.

Please lurk until you've learned to keep your normalfag reaction images on normalfag boards.

>being surprised that you got this reaction
What a retard.

This is neo-Sup Forums. Where redditors run rampant.

Hiroshima just said that it was perfectly fine on /qa/.

Read the manga

Seems to be my only option for now. I would rather a summary, but 15 volumes shouldn't be too much of a pain.

the anime kinda sucks but first season has godtier soundtrack
the manga is heart wrenching

I liked the first season. Had some animation issues, but I enjoyed it overall. Staying clear of season two as it's not by the same staff. I'll check out the manga as I have all 15 volumes downloaded.

>go in expecting cute girls assassinating people in Europe
>leave with my heart broken

The second season had the story done pretty good but the animation and how the characters were portrayed was handled poorly. It's watchable but just read the manga instead. And that guy that doesn't like the ending is just complaining a bit too much. The ending was pretty good I think. Just enough to the up all the loose ends and wrap it up. It was done well.

>I would rather a summary
henrietta shoots jose and herself like in that episode of the anime
hilshire and triela die offscreen in the final battle
rico and claus survive

But I want him to stay and bring more discussion :/

>henrietta shoots jose and herself like in that episode of the anime

Context? I'm sure it's not exactly like Elsa's case.

she accidentally shoots jose, so jose says to do what she said she would do on that day, and she kills both of them

Man, that's so fucking sad. I thought the first season was dark. Shit.

it was pretty fucked up. jose basically tells her to kill herself. didn't really make sense to me

Oh man. Manga is going to be an experience. Can't wait. The adventure only begins.