Monster Musume thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!jh5H0Y7K!x80JcWbRCuuSr8we7Bhqvg!K5JGhZpJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Make another one after two were deleted

This is why you don't say "edition"

The ride will never end.

>I was going to put this in the other one, but here works too.

Oh come on dont start with that.

How about, since pic is character songs, we talk about those.
Peacefully I might add.

I love the MON/Smith songs, love the girls taking turns and occasional harmonizing.

I also sort of remember that each MON Girl will be getting their own song now. correct me if I'm wrong. Whomever did the casting did a damn good job.

>spiderfag shitposting got two threads deleted
Can we please just get rid of them?

Did nothing wrong.

>Doppel in suit

What is this blasphemy? Other than that, I approve.

It's rather tragic isn't it?

that guy who got BTFO from spider guy proving Rach is a good girl probably spammed mod reports or something

How does horse pussy feel like user?

The cast director must has asked for Crabman's preferences and ideas about the girl's voices

Just because I come from a place infamous for fucking equines and I have a fetish for a certain equine-bodied girl doesn't mean I fuck equines, user.

Somewhere around here there is a pic of Dopple just wearing the front of a suit. its got little tabs that hold it too her like a paper dolls clothing.

Oddly enough her VA singing voice is alot different than her talking one. Sounds much better. Not a huge Doppel fan, but I am looking forward to hearing hers in particular.

Find out for yourself. Here's your research material

mega.nz/#F!jh5H0Y7K!x80JcWbRCuuSr8we7Bhqvg!K5JGhZpJ

>tfw thread gets deleted

I get the feeling that if I actually try these I'll find things about myself I never wanted to know.

Why do you have that saved?

Cereafag

I'm very comfortable with my fetishes.

Sure, it's weird seeing her like so and all, but damn I find suits/uniforms hot as hell. Part of the reason Liz, Kinu, and Zombina I rate so highly.

You've already come so far, friend.

Some of them are really good. Give it a shot.

i'm really worried about you user

Men of refined taste choose eight

Undoubtedly, its just odd to me that these voices, of people rather far removed from me in every way possible, just sound really pleasurable. In a not sexual way, nice and friendly. Probably just good at there jobs is all.

Would play Splatoon with.

>shitposting got two threads deleted.

ftfy

Men of refined taste wouldn't pick the cunt on the right.

As long as Oct doesn't have a beak 'down there'. And Spider can bully me any day.

>As long as it only shows the horsebutt and I can imagine cerea up front, it's not so bad

I'm beyond saving.

>two threads got two threads deleted

ftfy

Men of refined taste stick to their own specie.

And who does the shitposting?
Spiderfags

They're a cancer

>blowjob/mare_licks.avi

I should have known this was someone's fetish, but I really couldn't have believed it if I did

Any OAV?

Id still tap that ink sac regardless

And that's why the Smurfs only have one girl.

From what I see, you're no different. Ready to blame someone instead of fixing the problem. If not the spiders, then the horses or the sneks. You care less about stopping the madness, and more about shifting the blame to someone.

Then again...
>leading for sanity on Sup Forums
I don't know why I keep attempting this...

>If not the spiders, then the horses or the sneks
No, it's spiderfags. They post obvious shitposts attached to a picture of some other girl then descend on the thread and imagedump and act like all around cunts. They need to be purged and you ignoring them is stupid. To fix a problem you go to the source
You acting like this makes me positive that you're just a spiderfag shitposter mad because you can't get away with it anymore

Honestly I really doubt it. Applying biological since to Monmusu, I know it pointless;

Now that she has a human head and core, there is no need for an internal, radially centered beak. If anything it would have translated up and she might have an internal secondary jaw/beak a-la a Morey Eel. Or her human mouth is semi-vestigial and the beak is attached to a muscular tube that extends like Aliens.

Still Oct is pretty cool, I hope she and Rach get together again.