Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Grace does wonders to my dick.

I want to see Ruri's gentle smile again.

Fusion is full of hungry and thirsty duelist

I want to see Ruri's vertical smile again.

Who has the best smile?

Jounouchi

This is a semen demon

And this one too

>You're Sakaki Yusho's son right?
>What a cutie!
>I wonder who is his bird friend over there, he's pretty hot.

Grace and Gloria, you will quench my thirst.

egaos

Yuya: Fuck off, you ain't Yuzu.
Shun: Fuck off, you ain't Ruri.

Truth

Proof that Arc-V is winging it.

People are going to be disappointed when they aren't anything like that. They seem too focused on their mission. Since they'll duel Shun they are definitely going to taunt him since he's from Xyz Dimension.

I wonder if the twins have met Yuri before, if they have then how will they react to Yuya?

HEART
BURNING

Edo didn't react to him so they may have not met Yuri. Yuri seems like a secret.

The only thing similar is snake like body

Their decks can die to Iswarm

The only one's who now of Yuri are Leo, Dennis and jobelisks, why are all jobelisk faceless mooks, even slifer red's have proper face's

Asuka didn't react to Yuri either and she didn't even see any similarities between him and Yugo.

Kaito: Fuck off Academia, why isn't anyone paying attention to me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this actually looks decent. didnt it have like a shitty polygon torso in the filler dimension?

and did anyone else get an awkward boner when it's tail started eating the you show jobbers' monsters?

I got a woody when its mouths opened.

It didn't have proper CG during that summon, all 2D dragons in Arc-V look like dogshit, it was actually quite weird seeing the transition from CG summon of Clear Wing into that shitty 2D animation of Starve Venom

Once one swear loyalty to God-king leo, they must dawn the mask of jobbing and their only job is to card people unlike the unmasked mooks these masked mook take their card game srs and willing to go far beyond the means to get their job.

Kaiba smiles in DSOD so probably that.

I like how he roundhouse'd that guy

But he dies so he can be with his boyfriend like the faggot he is.

all i know is someone has to make a "be careful who you call ugly in middle school" meme for starve venom.

also anyone make a ygopro deck that uses the 4 dimension dragons and their available evos now that we finally got their codes?

Pendulum Magicians can sort of.

kek
Academia is quite weak except for Yuri
I could easily shit on them using my Cyber Dragon deck

Hay..fuck you we still have dreams

Ryo plz

Pls go fusion scum Ryo

He's appart of Jobberlisk Force and continuously tries to persuade his sister to return to Academia

>Hay..fuck you we still have doujins
fixed

Lewd!

Yuto is LOUD and ANNOYING.

so we talking dragon pit and pulse, insight, etc?

>Cut off his shirt and vague looking thing that resembles blood.
BANNED DUB EPISODE

Soon...ill have my spellbook and Gusto decks done how does that make you nerds feel that i get to finish my pet decks.

yea, have to mix in some performapals like trump girl for fusion fodder, I haven't tried with RUM and Dark Requiem

you think phantom knights will work with nyarla to get me odd-eyes rebellion's full effects without relying on creation magician and her stupid pendulum scale changing effect?

It can work, how are you getting lvl 4's besides using break swords effect which limits you to DARK monsters? You could run astral force and rank up Requiem into OERD

I want to kiss her feet.

OERD is easy to summon desu
you only need Destruction and Dragonpit

holy fuck i didnt think of that! then i wouldnt need either creation destruction or fucking nyarla! in fact if there was a RUM in arc-v that raises 2 ranks, that would probably be one of the ways OERD could be summoned with all its effects! thanks base user, not only did you give me a better meta deck, but also gave me a theory

I'm so excited to see Anzu again, but I doubt DSOD will be in BR theaters this year.

Feels bad to not live in glorious Nippon or America.

You only need Destruction in the scale, make a rank 7 like Absolute/Flare Metal, use Destruction's effect then overlay with another lvl 7 to make OERD

I like how she has a spade on her phone. She was clearly blacked even in the Japs' imagination.

Ruri.

but doesnt OERD need an xyz monster overlay for one of the effects?

>rank 7 like Absolute/Flare Metal
were you trying with DRXD?

oh i misread that, i thought you said level 7. i havent seen those cards in a while my mistake

I want to fuck the smug out of her.

I want the dub to give her a chav accent

I want to hear her say innit

Is there a M4DD deck yet?!?!

>hey bruv, weren't duels supposed to be about smiles
>what the fuck is this shit mate

>"Oi Sayaka let's go for a cheeky nandos after I beat this Yuri cunt. I swear on me mum"

I still don't understand why Shun and Yuto don't have thick Slavic accents. They would be great with thick Slavic accents. If anything, Yugo and Rin should be the ones sounding Cockney to match AUSTRALIA JACK.

>Sayaka just sat there and watched her best friend get kidnapped
>didn't say anything to Shun this whole time

How can she live with herself?

Yugo sounds like a slavic name, the dub already gave Yugo a surfer accent, even though the same guy voices all 4 Yuu's

She can't really. She seems on edge all the time.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

also yes i was trying with dark rebellion, trying to stay faithful to the current series and what cards may show up there

WAIT NEVER MIND I HAVE ODD-EYES ABSOLUTE!

Made me egao

based user has delivered

ok anons, i need your help to make this deck not shit.

i have one question though: are the odd-eyes archetype cards (phantom, persona, mirage) worth it?

use performapal odd-eyes unicorn

But still no one is shirtless.
Seriously, how is that possible? Zexal had a ton of shirtless guys but the series with the superior characters and character designs hasn't had any shirtless scene except for fucking Gon after all these episodes.

>no Pendulum Call
>no Terraforming
>no 3x field spell

What are you doing, user?

I could post my Pendulum Magician build if it helps.

FUCK I FORGOT PENDULUM CALL

WHAT AM I DOING, user!

also terraforming good call

Every thread until he returns.

I don't know if 3 Sky Iris is necessary but no Pendulum Call is pretty much a crime.

Put in Vortex.

as in odd-eyes vortex dragon correct?

Yes. Absolute can summon it for free.

niccccccce

took all this advice, added an extra sky iris

also you guys are a lot more chill than /dmg/ over at /vg/

/DMG/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drop Fusion substitute and trump witch, you can use trump girl, also since you have skullcrobat you might as well add the performapal draw/search engine

aaaaah....

lets pretend im not aware of the performapal draw/search engine, care to elaborate?

I finally watched 5d's post-Dark Signers arcs.
And... I almost regret it
What happenned ? Why is Yliaster the worst vilain group ever created in YGO ?!
I don't even know what happened to Momentum and why it changed to a fucking spirit/Symbol of humanity trash and why it's able to create an army of fucking Mechas
Z-one could be interesting if he truly was Yusei, but it turns out he is just a trash vilain.

Why did everything go so wrong ?

It's kind of amazing how it could drop the ball so much, it was still entertaining, but jesus.
At least I'll never forget that ending though, doubt anyone could forget it even if they wanted to.

This is why Synchro was a mistake and fusion is our one and only savior!

guiturtle monkeyboard pendulum sorcerer, lizardraw maybe, monkeyboard is pretty much a free scale if u search the scale 8

Yeah I was still entertained by the show but goddamn it. It's like the production had problems. Is there any story behind it ?
Because it looks like it was made by changing storytellers or something.

Will best xyz appear?

So, is amazoness support decent/fun ?

Why are Yu-Gi-Oh girls so perfect ?
I'm never able to determine a best girl. They are all perfect in their own ways.

Except Xyz dimension pink Tumblrina

ok the card count is getting dangerously close to a full deck... any cards that i absolutely DO NOT NEED? im thinking about tossing empowering armory.

I hope so