A Wizard no matter what

>be 22
>still a virgin
>get advice on Sup Forums and Jordan Peterson to improve my self
>get fit
>>ok count calories, hit the gym and get decent body, was never fat or skinny to begin with
>good to school
>>did that and got a degree in business admin
>get a job
>>did that
>clean your room and be responsible
>>done that already
>be tall
>>around 184cm, decent height for grills

What now? I'm still a virgin. I'm not particularly good looking maybe that's it, not balding but maybe it's my face. People see me as stern and serious but I can't really control how I appear, I just look like that. Also my dad was an abusive son of bitch in my younger years to me and my mom so maybe my personality problems is because of him, I'm always angry some people tell me but I cant help it.

Guess there's no point in trying anymore. You fags were wrong as usual.

Lower your standards

Use tinder or other dating sites, and most importantly, actually go on dates.

lol at the end of the day its your personality, where you're looking and luck. i bet you could find guys who are objectively uglier then you but still getting their dicks wet. unfortunately, life doesn't work like a video game where you meet a certain stat requirement to unlock new tiers or achievements or whatever.

looks like you didn't put "practiced being social with people" in the list of shit you did, maybe add that. i will warn you there is no checkbox list for you to complete for this step like the previous things you've mentioned so you might actually have to develop a personality of your own for this one.

>lower your standards

My standards is pretty much just white and not fatfuck girl. Barely a standard. Also tinder sucks, mostly fags on there and thots who only respond to chads and decent looking guys. I told you my face wasn't that attractive and I'm not approachable.

Be a jerk and don't care. Listen to some Tom Leykis. Don't pay for drinks, don't focus on getting laid, don't ask for coffee dates. Be in and out.

Then make yourself approachable your fucking child

>have a personality desu lol xD

Vapid response is vapid. How do I improve my personality then user? Usually I'm stern and serious (I was born that way or learned it from abusive dad) can't help that. Also my humor is pretty black and pseudo-racist sometimes so I immediately put off most women.

How many women have you asked out in the last 365 days?

look at your other goals..
>get fit: count calories, hit the gym
>get a job: go to school and get degree
>get gf: hurr just be fit and have a job???
guess what's missing dipshit, go talk to females, LOOK for a gf don't wait for the govt to issue you one

Ya I'm steering onto that route now since I'm mostly nice on the outside and try to please everybody. It's really killing me so I might just start acting like a nigger because I'm fed up with life and this fucking city (Toronto). Also I passionately hate niggers (the only good thing dad taught me).

why don't you ask >>>r9k

You actively work on your personality. Practice talking to people at bars and at social events. Stop being "who you are" you snowflake, and be who they want you to be. They WANT you to be fun, engaging, communicative.

Just do that and you'll be fine.

You're not some dominant stern manly man who can't help being alpha.

You're a 22 year old child.

Also, don't be racist in real life, at all, not even pseudo. Learn some basic social norms/rules and adapt.

Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums, always. Never out in the real world.

Because they're worthless niggers that do nothing to help you with advice.

I lost my virginity last month to a middle-aged hooker. Guess what? I'm still a sexually frustrated loser with no gf. Fuck I might as well had just stayed virgin. Now I lost my wizard apprentice status and have no sense of community. You are lucky OK.

I'm done with sex. Might just get into chastity and be retire my cock.

your priorities are upside down, you should be focused on finding a good partner. if you finally find some bitch who will open her legs for you, you're just going to get obsessed with hee and be blinded to see she isn't a good match for you and waste 10 years of your life.
go to backpage if that's all you care about.

do you just cherry pick what you want to hear? i said you dont have "socialize with people" as part of your little achievement list there. you talk to people, thats how you develop a personality of your own.

now i realize its hard to meet random people post-college, its a problem we all face. my recommendation would to go to events involving your hobby. game conventions and the like would be a good first step.

>tons of advice online how to manipulate chicks into sleeping with you and how to have as many one night stands as possible
>literally no non-degenerate advice or literature available on how to find a young woman around your own age and how to develop a long term monogamous relationship with

And no, "dude church lmao" is not valid relationship advice

Well user I don't know, a lot of shit happened to me in my 22 years of life. I'm trying to reprogram myself but it's difficult. Also I can't help but be racist, when I was 11yo I was nearly beaten to death by a group of niggers. Yes niggers here in Canada, Toronto - the biggest shithole in this fucking country. I wish I was born somewhere else.

Fuck it, just post your face and we'll figure something out. It can't be that bad.

Unfortunately OP, you've come to Sup Forums for advise. But did you ever think the problem is only you?

>life doesn't work like a video game where you meet a certain stat requirement to unlock new tiers or achievements

He's right. It sounds like you have tunnel vision too. Wanting it too much and trying too hard are not assets when you're after something that is out of your control. Just relax and don't think about it. Find some place to volunteer and practice your social skills with all the different personalities you'll deal with there. Maybe you'll get to know someone and hit it off.

Your probably afraid of rejection. You need to go ask 20 women out. You may get rejected 19 times, but it's worth the last one.
Also, alcohol.

Have you tried talking to girls?

Seek counseling to help you conquer your emotional problems from having an abusive father

>no mention of approaching grills

This is like bitching about not catching any fish when you don't go to the lake. Women aren't different from jobs, education, friendships, etc. None of that just falls into your lap. You have to go out into the world and get it.

Poltards are incel NEETs because they sit at home all day. That's literally the crux of 99% of problems around here.

And if you are an angry person, you can fix that to. You have to discipline yourself and be aware of when you're getting mad, then practice patience. And if you're angry all the time, you need to find out what in your life is dwelling under the surface and causing you to explode in fits of rage. I won't tell you to get counseling, but if you don't talk to someone, you need to talk to yourself at the very least and work through it.

Avoidance doesn't fix problems. It just leads to very unhealthy coping mechanisms.

being a virgin is amazing, you can wait till marriage now!

not your fucking blog

Well, you are still a fuckin leaf