Why do cellphones trigger Sup Forums so much?

Why do cellphones trigger Sup Forums so much?

Because you're mom keeps calling me and it's getting annoying.

A BOY

- Cellphones spy on you and they allow the NSA and FBI to find out about your loli manga.
- Cellphones are popular among normalfags and people who often leave the house. If you live in your parents' basement, you don't need a cellphone.

>-
faggot

FALLS

Tensai was so cute

IN LOVE

WITH A GIRL

AND THEN KILLS HIMSELF BECAUSE OF COOTIES THE END

Fuck you OP, fuck this meme, fuck all of you

Yes I'm mad

Ket-ai is Sup Forums's version of Trump. It's a manifestly retarded idea that has been brought to life by the constant repetition of a cabal of bordering-on-loony fanboys, clogging up threads, butting in where it's not wanted, and in general making life miserable for others.

Because they provide a chance for some people to feel superior over others without having to accomplish anything significant other than just purchasing stuffs.

That's why I don't browse Sup Forums anymore. Real people in real lives don't give a damn about what phone or computer or OS you use, as long as you get shit done and be nice.

Oh hey, you just ironically described yourself.

UNABLE

TO FUCK OFF

>Ket-ai is Sup Forums's version of Trump.

You mean Sup Forums's version of Baneposting.

HE IS GIVEN BY A DEUS EX MACHINA

Because shitposters from Sup Forums decided to spam Keit-Ai garbage every fucking day.

Sounds more like comrade Berni Sanderski to me.

>a retarded idea that keeps popping up even though it has been proven to be shit for years

It's hit critical mass. One last push and it might just become something Sup Forums can earnestly talk about.

I do think something can be done with the parallel universe plot device, maybe even tie all the "variations" together.

Always

>all versions of the Keit-ai pasta are canon

FINDS

The only way to end this is to force someone to make the anime.

kyon-kun denwa

Or Sup Forums's version of Bronies.

CAN'T DEFY THE KEIT-AI

A CACTUS UP HIS ASS

Threadly reminder not to reply to this tripshit

WITH THE ABILITY

Kill yourself

He's going to Mikuexpo NYC, somebody should beat him up for being retarded.

Who else has never owned one or plans on getting one?

Or for Kimi no Na Wa to absolutely crash and burn.
Obviously, it's impossible, given Shinkai's record.

TO FUCK THE FUCK OFF