MIX THE RACE

MELT THE FACE

I can’t wait until we see fucked up white faces from honor killings mmm I love the new dark ages in Europe so much

Can you give me the quick rundown.

Apparently someone threw acid on those girls

Good! Fuck those roasties. Enrichment feels good doesn't it?!
I hope they live the rest of their lives loathing themselves for their terrible deformities.

Roasties and fucking paris man
when will they learn

another trend imported from america

>rationalising attacks on white people
wogs detected

>early twenties
>roasties!!!

How fucking old are you? 9?

Serves them right. Stupid roastie whores. Not even Europeans go to Al-Marseille, if we can avoid it. That place has been a North African colony for decades. Nothing but Maghrebi scum, Albanian human traffickers and Russian mobsters. Also, what the fuck were they studying? I doubt any of this thots speak a lick of French.

>>early twenties
>>roasties!!!
and how fucking old are you, grandpa?
Guess what, your grand-daughter has taken so much dick at this point it'd make your wife look like the virgin mary. Get fucked old man

This picture makes me SO happy
Look at these SLUTS smiling like everything is alright in the world when men like ME have never even so much as HUGGED a woman
This is justice being served to roasties desu

fpbp

E-Elliot? Is that you? I thought you were dead?

Why haven't their nudes been posted yet?

Wow. Last night I watched an episode of Criminal Minds "Alpha Male". It was about a wizard throwing acid at sluts and chads. I thought it was an over the top caricature, but nope, here you are posting like this.
Which is a pity, I thought it was gutless PC crap that the acid thrower was a white male who quoted the bible and yelled in latin as he did it, in absolute denial of who normally carries out those attacks (and what language they normally yell in).

Roastie apologist detected

I bet each one voted for hillary.

Get fucked. enjoy your diversity!!

France is literally lost.

>Americans and Anglos and their colonies fight and die for liberating it
>can't even travel there safely now

They need to give the death penalty to degenerates who do this crap. People think they will scar a woman for life and get off for "mayhem" in a couple of years. Hang these degenerates.

Poor girls. Hopefully this helps other college-age kids realize traveling to Europe is a meme and it's more of a shithole than our beautiful country

41 year old woman sprayed acid into the face and eyes of these 4 American girls at St Charles Train Station in Marseilles earlier yesterday(well today for Americans).

left to right: marry - behead - throw acid - rape

Lol jelly ugly brown woman couldn't handle pretty white girls.

i bet it was afghans. they love their acid. you shouldn't bomb their country you fags.

#3 is the only one that looks like a T*rk

Maybe you shouldn't bomb the Kurds or genocide the Armenians

Trump did say he wouldnt go to France. Should have taken his advice.

if anything we should be bombing their country even harder

I heard a rumor that these were all Jews. Is there any truth to that?

>Maybe you shouldn't bomb the Kurds
>Literally every thread, there is atleast one american who can't stop sucking kurdish cocks

>genocide the Armenians
>Armenian demographics during 1900s: Total armenian population: ~900k
>Turks manage to kill 1.5m of them

Acid-throwing Muslims are doing god's work. None of those girls would let me impregnate them but now that no Chad could look at them without being nauseated: I'm in with a shot.

Plus, most of the girls that get acid thrown at them deserve it for letting shitskins fuck them.

>first one
reeeeeeee

i dont care about colors. a hot girl is hot.

Why are millenials like this? They think they can travel the whole world, people greeting them warmly and life is a wonderful rainbow filled with gold pots at the end of it.

Well, I do that I all the time. Hell almost all pilots do,

>41 year old woman sprayed acid into the face and eyes of these 4 American girls
Lol jelly ugly brown woman couldn't handle pretty white girls.

any source on race of the woman? yes i know it's Marseilles and an acid attack but im just looking for confirmation

The one in black may well have been improved by a little acid splash.

"Two american tourists aged 20 have been grievely hurt Sunday 17th September in Marseille, in the face, by acide thrown by a marseille female resident of 41 years old with a mental profile. Two other american tourists, who were traveling with the victims and were about to go to Paris have been hospitalized in a "chocked state" and are being taken care of"
t. journal le monde
She threw acid at whoever was near, the girls were not "the" target. They were not students but tourists

when I was 20 girls were bragging about fucking 30 guys in a year

Even that hive of vagina pus, Jezebel, seems close to calling out immigrants on this.

"Acid attacks are terrifyingly commonplace in many south Asian countries, though Europe has recently seen a disturbing uptick of its own. In London, police recorded 454 such attacks last year—nearly triple the number recorded in 2012."

>with a mental profile.
so she was a native french. whenever terrorist is a westerner, "oh, he is just crazy"

we know their names yet? hope they are pro-Muslim whores and not gud gurls

>marseille
Yea she was """french"""

helluva way to get red pilled, otoh

Are you retarded?

actually he may be right. an old french woman is throwing acid to young hotties. she may be sexually frustrated and jealous.

In a weird and twisted way, I kind of hope all these girls were given multiple chances to being red-pilled but just kept denying because "muh gurl power" and "muh diversity rocks!"

Like someone on Facebook posted something about how Europe is being destroyed inside and out by the refugees, and these girls went full on SJW "LIKE OMG! THAT IS FUCKING RACIST, WOW. NOT ALL MUSLIMS. WOW. UNBELIEVABLE. IN THIS DAY AND AGE. LET THEM IN. UGHHH."

I won't argue that. If an old hag acids some young fine bitches, it's almost purely out of jealousy. But the problem is, it's not young white frustrated males doing the acid attacks, which is what retarded day-time TV shows usually depict. In the real world, it's blacks and spics raping and killing young teens, and on TV it's white nerdy gamers, lol. If that guy buys into that shit, he's retarded.

mmmm which "asian countries?" could it be korea?

>MIX THE RACE MELT THE FACE

KEK my fucking sides

BETRAY THE RACE

LOSE YOUR FACE

this

Probably literally gender studies or some kind of (((humanities)))

Honestly, this is just sad. I hate women as much as the next edgelord here... but unprovoked attacks like this are just sad as fuck. When will women realize that they are inviting their own destruction by appeasing these mudslimes?

It's ok to talk to them like this because it's probably a boomer on the other side.

15 years-ish ago, it was the thing to do. That's how you got out of the American shithole. People went backpacking through Europe, end up finding some local jobs and live peacefully among other whites. Great way to escape the nigger-spic life of America. Now it's all screwed up though.

only natural to feel this way.

I actually hope they were all serially violently molested as children

This is probably true. Now they have to live with a constant reminder of a melted face the rest of their life...

Because we're indoctrinated from childhood to see ourselves as the problem in the world. All whites are the racists. We are the ones that oppress the rest of the loving colorful world. Let go of your racism, and you'll see what a wonderful world it is!

>gets raped and murdered by shitskins.

OH. So that's why we were "racists." Because it's all true, go figure.

There is no French left in Marseilles.

That's the reality, I wouldn't mind sinking this stinking town into the Mediterranean. What hurt me more is the cultural enrichment going on in Avignon, It hit me like a truck learning that the city of the pope became 35% muslims.

It's not like it's a wealthy or a big city. But I guess with the welfare state, the subhuman hordes, the bougnoules and the niggers can settle anywhere.

Neither they aren't even asian

Lol

This would have never happened 30 years ago. It's the nigger filth and shitskins doing this

>native french

For the crime of existing and not burning the coal?

my fucking sides

we need a final solution to the shit problem

>we need a final solution to the shit problem
I propose more shitposting.

why do black people so often have these sort of eyes, that look like they are bloodshot/orange all the time?

Eat shit turk

back to Sup Forums with you beta fuck

heh, they got hcink too
those are worth less points

African sclera are yellow. Most black Americans have some European heritage accounting for more common white eyes.

please dont tell me this is a trap, i dont think I could handle it if she was

>Good!
Why? A lot of college kids go to europe, that means they should be hideously scarred for the rest of their lives, probably destroying all chances to make white children?
Typical meme flag

>French woman
That's pretty, Turkey

What a get

>chocked
what did he mean by this?

"Asia" in Bongspeak, aka Asia Minor, includes most of the Levant, Iran, Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan. Acid attacks are a huge problem in Southern India.

>spray acid
do they use one of these for delivery?

Going through that shit hole is like running through Mogadishu in '93

Would still bang.

How do we know they were fookin muslys?

I'm a little out of the loop but can someone tell me why several users are Sup Forums are saying they deserved it?

I think they meant shocked

I hate how the media/ government are downplaying this shit.
Mentally challenged.
Yeah no.

A few weeks ago there was Abdul in his car driving into a crowd at Amsterdam train station.

All of a sudden none of the hundreds of security cameras worked. So no evidence.

Police later said Abdul started his crowd-drive was diabetic and that's why he hit the gas.

My government doesn't protect me, it is afraid of the aggressor.

If they are wearing burqas you don't have to.

hillary voting roasties getting what they wanted, islam. fuck them. i can't be bothered to care anymore until proven otherwise. you reap what you sow and that's truly beautiful.

They're bitter at women. I didn't think this was a new development, though.

that's breeding tier.

Sad. What if this had been their sisters or girlfriends?

>vote for hillary
>whine about islam ban
>get attacked by goat fuckers
not really that hard to comprehend, retard autismo.

my sister is a dunecoon apologist and i've already mentally disowned her. i'd think it was funny.

fucking this. i haven't forgotten the pussy hats singing allah akbar in D.C. for the fucking women's march... feminist muslim larpers need a true dose of islam.

It's in Marseille