Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/169406070
youtu.be/xVslppTI4OA
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnQAaaVKB?channel=featured-broadcasts
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41302571
youtube.com/watch?v=M3HHHcjjeDg
youtube.com/watch?v=wYHFtvliU4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you yanks infiltrate these areas in the midst of these protests and burn the whole place literally to the ground? Sabotage fire departments and let whole neighbourhoods burn.

The finger can then be pointed at the rioters while you get off scot free.

these kids have heart i wouldn't be able to march all night and go to work the next day fuck

Most of us are good people who believe that its only a small number of the negroes that want all this violence, and are sympathetic to the rest of them caught up in it. Burning down their neighborhoods would be counterproductive in that event.

If it was a small number the majority would be working at shaming and outing the violent radicals.

It's not the tail that wags the dog.

MORE NEEGRO ACTIVITY

It's more like Italian neighborhoods in NYC in the past, where everyone is afraid of the mafia and doesn't dare go against their bullshit even if they wish it didn't exist.

Tepid by 2016 standards, decent for 2017

There were jus tgunshots ! Also one of the streamers was arrested live

Niggers and whiggers being themselves, who even cares anymore.

Dat heroin dealer dindu nuffing; he was just makin some money for hes keeeds. Republicans are for da free market but not for freek market heroin. Day racis!

stream? and timestamp?

Does this spark the race war?

Has Rabbi Randy made any guest appearances? Particulate party?

But a thousand peaceful white men are treated like terrorists meanwhile niggers get kiddy gloves

Fuck off back to redit, cuck

>Blacks hate whites
>blame them for everything
>even though everything they have is because of whites
>don't want them around or involved in anything
>want a black ethnostate
>which is literally all of Africa
>which is where they won't go
>because they know how shit it is
>basically spoiled brats throwing a fit
>not getting what they want
>but won't move out of the house to try it on their own

Really roasts the almonds

That will just make them go somewhere else.

Why did God make negros? Are they some kind of test?

(((Shultz)))

They really need to time stamp the feeds to current time, so I know I'm not watching the prior nights feed.

damn, hurricanes, wildfires, riots. This is a /comfy/ month

so call the swat team in you faggot. Follow one of them pack to their car and call in the plates, say there was aks and bombs n shit

He didn't. He made people. Niggers are either the highest form of ape or created by Satan to used as a tool of the Jew.

LITERALLY nothing is EVER going to HAPPEN

not TONIGHT
not TOMORROW

NEVER

>police carrying assault rifles
police carrying assault rifles
>police carrying assault rifles

We south africa now

but we wuz kangs n sheeyit......

more orchistrated distractions. a DACA bill was passed in the night and the media isnt talking about it and the republicans are going to act like they havent done anything

all of those fucks are traitors and people need to buy ammo. some one will make america great again even if trump is just doing what his little girl says. and she better move to canada before the welcome wagon comes to town

How come protestors destroy their own neigbourhoods where they have to live?

That would ve like me getting angry at someone and smashing ny own car, computer, tv and phone.

It's not only vlack people who do this btw.

Poms do it over the result of soccer matches.

looks pretty lame desu

call me when it starts burning like ferguson

apathy

Every chimp out thread ever. Nothing interesting.

Were Jews created by a Satan?

Please laugh...

what are they rioting about this time?

Not gonna happen the mayors hubby was killed by a jiggy, she seems to be taking a more proactive approach than that fergy shit.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU NEGROS THAT :
NO, YOUR LIFE DOESNT FUCKING MATTER

>should be studying for CPA exam
>chimpout thread

Fuqqq

Sort of, they are the descendants of Caine the first murderer

let's ease into some moonman right now...

vimeo.com/169406070

The niggers just vanished.

Hope they come back

WHAT did they meme by this?

Gonna be any more action tonight or is the peak over? Just tuned in 5 minutes ago.

what are you saying ??? you can just feel the love

Well Cain killed his brother because Abel took the time to raise an animal to sacrifice to God while that lazy nigger Cain just picked some fruit. God was like "Nigga what the fuck, I grew that not you. Git gud." so Cain went "reeeeeeee!" and murdered Abel so God was like "Where is your brother? Ah you piece of shit, I know what you did. With the blackness I curse thee!" and now here we are today.

Its over, massive police presence.

The streamers can't seem to catch up to the niggers so prolly not.

The new mayor is also anti gun though because of that too.

America along with a bunch of European countries should chip in and buy a big chunk of land in Africa and tell these niggers they can live there if they want and cover the travel expenses. If they hate white people so much let them have their own country. Liberia 2.0.

Agreed. The prisons are getting too full. Deportation should seriously be an option.

They must be sleepy. Aren't you sleepy? We should all take a nap.

Why is St. Louis so shitty?

MOVE
BACK
MOVE
BACK

It's still a ropeadope keeping them broke up so they can't mob in force they had in ferg.

Also she ain't my mayor, mo got full CCW and she has to sit an spin.

I know, that pedo propaganda film that has 72 million views on youtube has ensured that I'm going to be sleepy fro the rest of my life.

White flight which gave the nogs their own liberia.

Because niggers.

Any other streams up? I hate these split screen cluster fuck streams.

Happening-ish stream has potential:
youtu.be/xVslppTI4OA

RebZ's cunty stream here:periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnQAaaVKB?channel=featured-broadcasts

This white nigger keeps saying police are going to smash n grab, not knowing it's what niggers do to stores.

>all those pan shots of tipped over/smashed trash cans
So I can see Antifa is in the mix.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41302571 Police didn't even try to plant a gun. Do we get to riot?

I like you.

Why aren't BLM fighting the bankers? They just fight the air.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention to who's been buying land there. There's a second culling coming for good ol africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3HHHcjjeDg better quality here.

Move here to America Bro

too lazy to protest

When will the storm troopers start firing on the crowd???

The first step is probably for those whites who are aware of this issue to take the lead as far as visibly accepting responsibility for white privilege and white supremacy. And not just "my small share of responsibility," but responsibility for the whole damn thing - responsibility for what's happened past, present, and future, and responsibility to fix it.

This will not by itself achieve anything, but it seems like it's a necessary prerequisite in order to arrive at a situation where whites en masse actually act on that responsibility.

For lack of a better phrase, whites as a cultural group need a "come to Jesus" moment that flips their mindset from "I'm not a racist, so don't bug me just because I got mine" to "I need to give all I have to confront this injustice or else I perpetuate it." And that has to start somewhere.

>only a small number of the negroes that want all this violence
t_donald cuck-nationalist detected. reddit is calling you home faggot

>black people
>work

>injustice
>the dindus need more gibs
Pick one

I can't wait until they start attacking the worthless hippies that claim are on the side of BLM. It'll be a massive wake up call that will hopefully be the beginning of the end for BLM and all associated shenanigans.

yawn

can we just buy Them a boat ticket to Africa
preferably low-cost wooden

youtube.com/watch?v=wYHFtvliU4g

Fucking when! They need afew sky drones to.

September 23 soon...

>This will not by itself achieve anything, but it seems like it's a necessary prerequisite

pure mindless drivel

Top kek. Yes...

Oh shit, Straycunts really do use the word 'pom'. I thought that was an urban myth. Neat.

Anyway, the standard rebuttal to the "smash their own neighborhoods" thing is to declare that they're not really 'their' neighborhoods, that all the businesses are owned by huge multinational corporations that don't care about the blaque mayne. Of course, that's retarded, as the dindus don't show any restraint in looting and burning a Hair Weave store owned by a local black person, and in any case, it doesn't matter if the CEO of Walgreens is black, they need that business to provide jobs and commodities and will be the first and loudest to bitch if the company doesn't build locations in their communities.

Because of course niggers and niggerlovers are retarded.

Ausbro you would make a fine addition to our country

>work
Well thats the problem kiddo they don't

>stupid white boomer bitch apologizing for black criminal behavior AGAIN

Rabbi Randy Fleisher, his wife Amy, and their two children (Zoey Sky and Gabriel Shine) live in University City.

Heroin dealer who got shot after ramming two cop cars, leading police on a high speed chase, and reaching for his gun when he was finally stopped. They're saying the gun was planted, even though the nigger was on parole for charges of illegal possession of a firearm at the time he was goodified.

They agitating the cops again.

I guarantee she lives in a very nice community and most likely a gated community that will have at least 3 cop cars show up within 90 seconds if a black even attempts to enter.

>Beasts of the Field
Color-Coded, for a Reason.

...what are they chimping out about now

damn I Have a Dream speech!!!

Literally this, they love to zone them and call them gates "noise barriers" so they can be solid concrete and twice as high as normal fencing

>black lives matter!

Theyre worth less than fecal matter

Jews are the descendants of Lilith and Cain, it's why jewness passes matrilineally, inherited from the mothers mitochondria.

I literally moved out of STL on Friday.
Glad I did. Fuck that crime ridden shithole

ResidentSleeper

Just ooga boogas flapping their purple monkey gums from a safe distance. Desperate to be a victim

Goin down!!!