Lmao

lmao

globalnews.ca/news/3751103/scout-schultz-shooting-georgia-tech/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
youtu.be/i3T_M28lIn4
youtube.com/watch?v=XbCc1r6NIhM
streamable.com/czygu
youtu.be/rMdC45S79uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, why tho?

Lmaoing at them calling him "man" the whole time. That was probably so triggering to the snowflake.

For real though, why not just taze the faggot?He w3s clearly not a much of a threat, and with two cops on him, one could have easily just tazed the faggot and he would have drop like a sack of ass fisting potatoes.

classic case of suicide by cop

>missing an opportunity to lawfully kill a tranny
Why?

A tazer isnt 100% effective, especially when used on drug-influenced perps.

stfu faggot, that trans freak deserved to be killed for doing nothing to begin with

why let a freak like this live?

Hopefully more faggots will bite a dick shaped bullet.

LMFAO

i'm glad they shot him and didn't use a taser.

>Schultz’s father Bill criticized Georgia Tech police for using deadly force. “He [sic] had a tiny knife. They didn’t have to shoot him [sic] in the heart, but that’s what they did. Antifa activists beware!” he wrote on Facebook.

> Y U No use tazer?!
> doesnt realize that tazers are often ineffective against
> fatties (check)
> mental defectives (check)
> individuals who have whipped themselves into a frenzy (check)
> those with hormonal disturbances (check)

tubby would have been practically immune to tazers.
fortunately bullets still work.

Pretty much this. Any lawsuit by the parents is going to get thrown out of court, after watching the video.

>hurr durr why not taze

Found the cosmopolitan democrat voting coastal city faggot. That's not how it works.

Tazers are not perfect and don't work the same on everyone. A large man can go completely unaffected by the voltage.

Someone running at you with a knife posses a serious threat. There's an effective range in which a knife has an advantage over a gun if the gun isn't already drawn. If you are dumb enough to run at a cop with a knife after they repeatedly tell you to stand down you deserve to die.

Yeah, it's almost sad- he clearly needed psychiatric evaluation. Oh well!

Checked, these people don't use logic.

I'm sure he would of been part of the 50% who commit suicide anyways.

>yet another tranny commits suicide...
Yeah whatever, nothing new
>by a cop
Now that's more interesting

Xir martyred xirself.

>cops should put their lives in extreme risk everytime they engage with a nutter because reasons

Everybody deserves to live! Especially lunatics with weapons attacking people you fucking bigot.

trips of truth

dub trips of truth

>activist
so even when they got shot the media wont call them crazy people

A spokesman for the Georgia Tech Police Department, Lance Wallace, told. their officers do not carry stun guns.

>Someone running at you with a knife posses a serious threat
>running

Nigger wat? The fggot was literlly stnding around.

Well, the hard part is over. Now Scout only has to deal with the whole eternity in hell thing.

Some people take "you are the hero of your own story" to a fanatic degree. Being on the right side of history, /idpol/, all that shit.

Thanks for providing a legit reason. It only took 8 (you)s lol.

They couldnt kill themselves because they where to big of a coward and everybody around them indulged in their problems until their problems became to much and unfixable, suicide by cop.

>"What are you going to do, shoot me?"
-Quote from man shot

>man
Fucking fascist

> Zhir dindu nuffin

>standing around

He was told to drop the knife. He repeatedly yelled at the cops to shoot him. He got shot. He died.

I literally can't see anything wrong with the actions that transpired. Please, enlighten me.

"trans people are not mentally ill"

AMIRITE G--G_G_GGAUYS?!

>His faggy screams after getting a cap busted in him

This feels good. This feels right.

Why didn't they just shoot him in the foot or legs? Now people are just going to whine that they were shooting to kill

I like how the father refers to the kid correctly as "he" but the (((mother))) uses "they" pronouns. I bet that was a huge source of contention in their household.

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631

why are there only russians and fags in the US? when did it all go wrong?

What really bothers me about this story is that nobody close to Scout has come forth and publicly denounce/not condone his actions. The pride group, his parents, nobody sees the problem with him confronting officers with a knife. The pride group makes absolutely no attempt to explain how violence isn't what they're about. They view this idiot throwing his life away as a sacrifice, as him being some sort of martyr. The dad doesn't even see the issue, he thinks his son should be able to come at officers with a knife if it's below a certain size. Absolutely fucking disgusting on all accounts

Of course the "globalnews.ca" article is written by a shitskin and has an unskippable 30 second ad before I can watch the video

Just fyi. The 2 "victims" in this story had contacted each other over e-mails and it seems had concocted their story

That's them to you, cis shitlord

Why couldnt they karate chop, or round house kick the knife away. Walker Texas Ranger used to do that. Seriously...

>name your son after the girl in To Kill A Mockingbird
>he tries to become a girl
>then flips the bird at police
>then gets killed
>then gets mocked by the boo radleys of the internet
my almonds are a splode

they do that anyway. as to why you don't "shoot to wound" Crippling shots get you sued. Hitting a smaller target risks overpenetration or a flat out miss of your intended target, which means lead at speed going who-knows-where. You miss Bob, the guy with the vagina, and end up with a bodied 9 year old girl who was just on her way home from school. Also, bullets turn bones into frag grenades, and your squirty tubes don't appreciate that. Oh, and legality: Shooting center mass underscores that you believed your life was in genuine peril.

>What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
Quote from """"man"""" shot

aiming for a dudes legs seems like a great way to shoot some random person

>Antifa activists beware!
Thought you were just joking but the guy actually wrote this lmao

so sad, he had 2 days til HRT therapy

>Scout (((Schultz)))
Even jews are buying into jewish propaganda it seems.

thats right mother fuckers

>implying these mentally ill degenerates keep their given name

I'm not going to speak for or of people who describe themselves as progressive, but a whole lot of broadly liberal, socially progressive white people will never, ever admit that their whiteness grants them privileges, and will quickly turn against any proposal that appears to remove those privileges.

Just look at how so many commentators claim that Hillary ignored the "working class" -- i.e. non-wealthy white people -- because she dared to ever talk about minority specific issues. If an issue does not directly and visibly harm white people then it cannot be a real issue.

>using officers to kill yourself
>making some random officer have to live with taking a life
>inb4 le internet tough guy may-may
>making a martyr out of some faggot
>giving some faggots a chance to sue the police force and get a fat payment

Also, kys.

>He [sic]
>him [sic]

>Global Edmonton
Edmonfag detected.

>ow ow ow

Why can't people just be normal? Why destroy yourself to impress others?

post checks out to that flag
kys thx

ps: fuck you

a day on pol isn't complete without watching someone get shot

great thread need more tranny hate

>be mentally ill american
>get shot
whats the problem

Too rich.

>that fag scream
also was it a female cop that shoot him?

one less degen libtard in the world....probably would have killed 'itself' anyway.

Thanks. That faggot squealed like a pig after getting shot.

>He's a mentally ill trannie
>It's cheaper burying faggots then throwing them in jail

Who cares?

>loves using the n words and potrays Black people as subhuman
>failes to attack my argument

so this is the supposed master race I guess?

HIS MURDERER POSSESSES THE VERY THING HE COULD NEVER HAVE.

So cops can just kill people so long as they say "Nobody wants to hurt you" before shooting you.

Americans will defend this shit.

>derailing a thread with your faggotry
Just more of a reason why you belong in ovens

youtu.be/i3T_M28lIn4 "You're gonna have to shoot me!"

If you keep coming towards someone with a deadly weapon why exactly shouldn't they kill you?

Fuck off dickhead you don't know my life.

My god you children are ignorant. Yes, you're clearly some middle school or high school tard who is unaware that the families of people who are killed by police frequently get massive settlements. FFS even the heroine dealing nigger in St. Louis who had a gun and rammed a police car, the one that everyone is chimping out about now, yeah his family got $900,000.

STFU and KYS you retarded fucking child. Done.

>non-binary
implies there are more than 2
>bi-sexual
confirms there are only 2
LOL

Btw I grew up lower class so hillary giving the attention to lower class people us okay with me...

Some of the lower class are white...

Stop you retarded able bodied, white, skinny privilege bullshit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XbCc1r6NIhM
>AAAH AAAH AAAH OH GOD
Music to my ears.

>"shoot me"
>gets shot
>"WOOOW WTF MAN"

It's like expecting to not get hit by a car when you sleep in the road. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>father thinks it should be acceptable to threaten police with a knife, as long as the knife is tiny.

Totally confusing as to how the kid could have ended up being such an idiot with such a wise dad teaching him life lessons.

Is that the Iranian fella who liked punching women whilst having sex?

Why do I immediately think globalresearch.ca?

His legal name is Scott, he just went with scout when xir decided to reject reality and pretend gender doesn't exist. Parents are still antifa fags though - poor kid never had a chance.

>Why didn't they just shoot him in the foot or legs?

Because it's very difficult to hit those in real life and hitting the femoral or brachial artery is extremely lethal anyway.

A person hopped up on adrenaline and drugs can do surprising things. Look up videos of the potential lunge distance of a knife wielder - can't blame police for not taking chances.

It's almost as if he was mentally ill or something.

yeah, stupid fucking roasties. that retarded faggot didn't need to get shot

It's almost like this was a mentally ill person or something...

Enjoy the video in HD and make sure to share it where that guy gets wasted
streamable.com/czygu

Checked.
Two things all these faggots don't know, is the last many years, Georgia Tech, being in Mid-Town Atlanta, and Georgia State, being downtown, are overrun with armed robberies by niggers. So much so, a heated debate for several years has been going on for the newly created "campus carry" bill. These cops have to deal with roving bands of nigger theives, and concealed carrying computer nerds

The male cop seemed reasonable.

In Australia he would have been taken to the mental health unit at the nearest hospital.

>the families of people who are killed by police frequently get massive settlements.
so do those who are just harmed.
sometimes even more on those cases.
in the end killing off a mentally ill retard comes off cheaper to the state anyhow

youtu.be/rMdC45S79uQ

Sometimes bullets don't work either. See pcp. I suggest RPG.

Does it happen to involve gas fumes?

>scout

spastic little gremlin

He stopped when the man told him to. Then, he started walking aggressively towards the woman. He repeatedly failed to heed her lawful commands, and he won the Stupid Prize.

That's a good spot

>In Ameria it's okay to have guns.
>But it's okay for police yo shoot you if you have a gun.