This is your date tonight

This is your date tonight.

She looks kind of like 8-man's sister.

I don't like stupid gapmoeblobs.

I like tomboys, but I guess I prefer more feminine-looking girls that have a boyish hobby or two. What does that say about me?

That you're a faggot.

That you don't actually like tomboys. You like feminine-looking girls that have a boyish hobby or two.

That you want companionship and a person that you can share your life with? You are hopelessly naive, and you need to come to terms with the fact that women are the embodiment of perfidy and they will never love you with the unconditional affection that you feel for them. There is a reason why the Chinese character for "women" is just the character for "betrayal" written three times.

Kek that's pretty funny.

This guy has some really top tier girls.

Praise jesus she's a cute one

I've read doujins with that general plot before what would the tags for it be? I usually just stumble on them and enjoy the story alot anyone care to link some sadpanda?

I just like boys with pussies.

Go to Tsumino, search for tags "Happy Sex" and "Defloration". That gets you to the motherload of blushu cute shit. Include and exclude other tags as you see fit.

Yea I did that all the time with pururin until they got taken out, now I go to shit tier sites(excluding sadpanda) and use inferior tags searches until I find one as good as it.

I'd take this one instead.

Now you can just wait for one to meet you in a public mens restroom. Isn't the future grand?

>public restroom
It doesn't apply here, sorry.

>yet

Too bad he can't write for shit.

>>yet
Never.
I have never used a public restroom in my adult (15 years old up) life. Shit does not apply to me.
I plan my ventures out so that I am out of _private_ toilets for not more than 3 hours and if I happen to need to go (happened once in the last 12 years), I just go in the bushes.
That's how I roll.

Why do all his doujins involve rape?

This author make great doujins.

>weight
>light
>body type
>slender

what the fuck? how is this a measure of weight? also doesnt both body type and weight say the same fuckign thing?

Really? What a waste.

Use her current body weight now and make like, three feet shorter. She is now fat and light.

Tsumino is the new Pururin

I'll just dump this here, and get the fuck out.

What is gap moe and how is it different from the regular kind?