m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8

>not posting the real based black guy

His real name is John boyega, isn't it?

I can imagine it...
>be the only black libertarian
>get associated audience from Sargon, molyneux and Southern
>Hollywood notices
>>hey wanna be an actor?

I wonder what it's like to be a black guy whose online friends and audience are mainly white nationalists.

Something like a reverse Clayton Bixbie maybe?

What role would he play? :D Idi Amin? xD

Sup Forums is more diverse than you think

fuck niggers and fuck this "based" redd1t shit,fuck off shill

>argentina
>not a nigger

What does this rare exception to the rule have do with Niggers being an irredeemable disaster for our society?

>flag

alright fuck off

Nice viral marketing coke.

"""""""""White""""""""" hispanic here. Can confirm.

Sage

More faggotry

there is something called the "black conscious community" so I doubt it

Based niggers exit all the fucking time.

Especially after they discover Sup Forums

There's nothing more pathetic than a sissified, subservient negro sellout who is constantly praising the same people who refer to his people as subhuman, and would kill all of them without thinking twice if they could. Be aware, T won't state it on his twitter, but he can't walk around his block in ATL anymore because hands will definitely be put on him on sight. This class of traitorous negro has infested the black community since slavery and its time for them to be culled. Since that coon loves white supremacist more than his own race, tell him to go live within their communities because we aren't tolerating these house niggers anymore. He is not safe.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

ZIMBABWE!

White hispanic is real thing, it's just the fact that they're 90% Spaniard

And it's niggers like you who hold down all blacks in order to ensure that all blacks will continue to live like animals indefinitely.
No, don't dare learn anything from whites like ... how to build and sustain a civilisation that doesn't mainly consist of mud huts, drug dealing and AIDS.
Good job my nigger friend.

>be based black "guy"
>refuse to go back to africa
>keep living in white's man land
>will probably marry a white girl
Op's a fag as always

truly based

t. salty nig

Unironically these and tommy sotomayer. Still wouldn't allow them to live in the ethno-state though, they can better their blacks and live among their own.

>unsubstantiated claims like he will marry a white
>attacks right wingers
>shills for a kind of racial purity that >1% of whites would support (deport even those who assimilate well)
Obvious jew is obvious.

If you're such a big tough field nigger, why don't you go the fuck back to Africa so you can be a 'kang' again, you subhuman pavement ape?

We don't want you here.

>attacks right wingers
Of course I'll attack him if his actions are contradictory.
>shills for a kind of racial purity that >1% of whites would support (deport even those who assimilate well)
Don't fucking care how assimilated they are, niggers are niggers and they don't belong in our countries. You're an obvious nigger, kys, we don't like you no matter how white you act.

>d it's niggers like you who hold down all blacks in order to ensure that all blacks will continue to live like animals indefinitely.

Newsflash: faggot.

Niggers will live like animals forever.

Or haven't you noticed that everywhere on earth that they concentrate ends up the same fucking way?

Too articulate to be a nigger.

Some of them have learned to speak like a human and adopt other human affects.

Never forget that beneath that thin veneer of 'human-ness' lurks the same subhuman homo erectus seed of savagery and irrationality and inability to control basal emotions.

>wanna know how i know your preferred dick size?

You sure seem to be fixated on white cocks. I'd let you suck mine, but I am disgusted by dune coon sandniggers like you.

tfw this guy has literally been inside Lauren Southern

>Sup Forums's cuckolding fetish is so bad that they think the fact that she took a picture with him means they fucked

Sup Forums wrote FANFIC about them fucking

Le Based Nonwhites and other types of people going for ultra ez mode attention always flip later on and adopt a new crazay ideology.

>Sup Forums
>not a subversive yid or lefty shill

it's funny that faggots like you are actually the primary cause of most of the problems black people face and you will never be aware of it. these dudes are like the only hope blacks have and you shit on them every chance you get. the hot dumpster fire makes me laugh